ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Mod. Not the game. People here saying it has hint system and it's enough. It's not. To my surprise game ended suddenly, although I didnt see a lot of scenes and max lust points I had with a girl is 3. No hints, no pointers to remaining scenes. Nothing. Try to guess what to do and where during ~17 hours cycle. Thats why I dont like sandboxes. If it doesnt has a proper hint system, it's fck up experience.
UPD: ok, it seems like it gives hints at certain time or place. Gonna check where it leads.
I played this game for 1 hour and quite and deleted it. If a visual novel game is so hard you need mod hints and other stuff to progress then it is not for me. I enjoy story content not endless search grinds.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I played this game for 1 hour and quite and deleted it. If a visual novel game is so hard you need mod hints and other stuff to progress then it is not for me. I enjoy story content not endless search grinds.
Just avoid Sandbox tag.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone have a save for just outside the hospital window at the beginning after making the first choices? It is the only way around the window issue.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Add sandbox tag. I vehemently dislike sandbox due to it's mechanic of revisiting rooms over and over and hindering my enjoyment, so I filter out sandbox titles. This game is 100% sandbox and should be labeled as such.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes