Trooves

Jan 29, 2021
I did the become whore quest and mia at the photoshoot thing after the movie and got the msg to go to the cafe but after the cafe is just a fight and the game ends after that. Lola is at 4 corruption points (those things below hearts) and others I think are the same (4 points or less). Is there any more content or is that all there is to it? Just asking because when I try to ask Lola to show boobs it says that if I corrupt her more she's gonna show me everything but I can't find anymore content and hints just say that I should go to the cafe.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Man i am stuck at the "Remind mia of the photoshoot"part and i can't even continue the game due to that....and it looks like no one here wants to even tell how to fix this bug...
And no hell no i won't start from all over just because of it .....

Pity game is pretty decent but the bug is really infuriating

Edit:Wait does Hearts amount to this quest because i lost 1-2 hearts due to being...."smartass"

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
Man i am stuck at the "Remind mia of the photoshoot"part and i can't even continue the game due to that....and it looks like no one here wants to even tell how to fix this bug...
And no hell no i won't start from all over just because of it .....

Pity game is pretty decent but the bug is really infuriating

Edit:Wait does Hearts amount to this quest because i lost 1-2 hearts due to being...."smartass"
talk to her, dont do camshow, talk about something else? I think i read something about the MOD, IF IT IS INSTALLED IT WONT TRIGGER, but i hadnt that problem

Deancolt52

Apr 28, 2019
Girl House v1.5.0 MAC:

Anyone have 1.5.0 Extra, Mac version, pls??
1.5.0 mac version, anyone?
How do I get the link for the MAC version?
is there any chance to get an Update to 1.5.0 for Mac OS; please?
can we get mac version?
I loaded a saved game from a previous version where it ended just after MC had sex with Vicky and Barbara. And it still says that that's the end in this new 2021/06/09 release. Am I missing something? Is the update (1.5.0 Extra) only for Windows? And Mac is still on the old 1.4.0?
Version of the game:Girl House [v1.5.0 Extra] mac linkpls
As long the official version is not uploaded here i can't make a mac version.
Would it be possible to get the mac version please.
any idea when 1.5 for Mac will be available?

Reactions: dahobo

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know of a way to manipulate quests in save files so that I can either trigger or skip the photo shoot with Mia (The one which reminds you to ask her to help) as I don't wanna delete my game, reinstall a much larger version without the WT Mod then reinstall the compressed version?

This is the save if it helps.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know of a way to manipulate quests in save files so that I can either trigger or skip the photo shoot with Mia (The one which reminds you to ask her to help) as I don't wanna delete my game, reinstall a much larger version without the WT Mod then reinstall the compressed version?

This is the save if it helps.
Even the compressed version work just delete the game rextract the zip file again and play without the mod

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes