"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Girl House [v1.5.1 Extra] [Astaros3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,93 GB / 518 MB - GirlHouse-1.5.1.extra-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: x,xx GB / 508 MB - GirlHouse-1.5.1.extra-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 501 MB - GirlHouse-1.5.1.extra-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
While I like the concept the game is seriously broken. I got to the part where you can help or not and if you help the game crashes. That is the second exception I have come across, and I am not using any of the extras just the game downloaded from the link.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
So its an update that compresses the game which means prones it to more crashes? Its like buying a new fast car with worse stability than the one you already have. More prone to crash, yes?

NightMovesUs

Feb 23, 2021
Hi, Ive looked all the options regarding the photo studio so far i haven't been able to find a way to go to it. Map only shows home icon. I currently only have the help message that says i have to visit this photo studio. Do i have to do something first, to activate anything on the phone that will take me to the photo studio ?

Have a good evening
I believe you talk to Mia in her room, when she asks if you want to work, choose to discuss something else and you'll see the option for the photoshoot at the bottom.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes