Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry, I will not play the game over to get the new material. How hard would it be to include a save that brings the player to this point? Now, I read that even playing the game over doesn't work. This game lost a fan.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Hey uhmm I'm kinda having the same problem as the other guy, the game crashes when the neighbor comes back naked from her house. I've tried to download the codec as you said (and downloaded from here: ) but still got the same problem.

Any clues on how I can solve it ?

Place the "game" folde to to girl house base folder

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Entire game has massive bugs and missing images. Wait till hotfix if it ever happens, otherwise its the end for me.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Can you please update your gallery for the new version and also add an unlock button for the dev's gallery?
I said update your gallery too because I think your gallery has more scenes than the dev's gallery and I wanted to compare them and see if any scene is missing.
This is my gallery "updated" , there is nothing new.
Solved some crashes , author has removed some images/scene.
Remove it to see original scenes replay or create a new copy of the game in a new folder to have both.
To unlock a scene , enable console Shift + o
persistent.galx = True , x is the scene number.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
This is my gallery "updated" , there is nothing new.
Solved some crashes , author has removed some images/scene.
Remove it to see original scenes replay or create a new copy of the game in a new folder to have both.
To unlock a scene , enable console Shift + o
persistent.galx = True , x is the scene number.
...???... screenshot0001.png

aro75

Dec 7, 2017
Sooo...
It looks like a massive amount of images is missing...
My 1.5.0 version has an "archive.rpa" of 2.7 GB and this version only has a file size 1.9 GB of the archive file.
Looks like we need a fix version for the fix version^^
(I downloaded the MEGA file, not compressed)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My previous version (1.5.0) works just fine , with Tacito SR Mod, from start to end, but this new update crached, when the fight with Uncle supose to start (with or without Tacitos SR Mod) !!!! Tested to loading couple of my last saves (last photo shoot and coffee with Mom) !!!! Any ideas people ?????

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
...Yes. That Image/Scene Is Being Played From The Game, But Then I Went To See If It's The Same In The "Replay" And Yes It Is...
The game doesn't crash in this case ... so I don't want spend time to check all my gallery for "this version of the game" :)

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes