anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
For those who don't know how to trigger the task Lola must be a whore, you have to buy the lesbian movies and watch it twice then you will automatically trigger that task

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

Subzerogrip

Dec 19, 2018
I downloaded the Android version, but as soon as the name-the-character screen appears, I'm stuck. I type in the name and press the button to accept, and the box doesn't go away and the onscreen keyboard pops right back up. At that point, all I can do is reset the game, but it does no good. I can never advance beyond the name-the-character screen. Any suggestions?

MajinGoku

Sep 18, 2020
I downloaded the Android version, but as soon as the name-the-character screen appears, I'm stuck. I type in the name and press the button to accept, and the box doesn't go away and the onscreen keyboard pops right back up. At that point, all I can do is reset the game, but it does no good. I can never advance beyond the name-the-character screen. Any suggestions?
What has worked for me is setting up the suggested words feature on your virtual keyboard. If you can get it to suggest the name you want to use after typing a few letters, tap it, and the return key on your keyboard should change to a submit key or similar and allow you to progress.

Blacksheep83

Mar 23, 2020
For those who don't know how to trigger the task Lola must be a whore, you have to buy the lesbian movies and watch it twice then you will automatically trigger that task
Hi, im still stuck to that quest, basicly i can have sex with her but cant take a photo. I ended playing game about an year ago but now i found it was finally completed and also had bugfixes. Still same problem... Im not sure if i've watched vids with her cause as I said its been like an year or so since last time i played. If I havent how its possible, I went to living room as she was looking tv and selected these lesbian/futanari vids but couldn't use em at the tv? Please help me I would really appreciate ;)

stayphazed

Apr 22, 2021
I can't actually give the laptop to mia once I put the battery in it. It just opens the laptop. And now I somehow made her lose all hearts where I can't even talk to her without getting kicked out of the room.... help?

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
6_14_2022 4_46_52 PM.png

Girl House's Walkthrough By CRAZY X WIZARD

Overview:

This Is My First Walkthrough So Please Forgive Me For Any Spelling Mistakes Or Problems
It Also Contains Images / Characters Info And More​

Last Updated On : 16 June 2022
Release Date: 14 June 2022
Game : Girl House
Written And Created By : CRAZY X WIZARD F95ZONE - -
Walkthrough Version: v0.10
Game Version : 1.52 Extra
Language: English

Features :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Credits :

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
hahahah awesome, he is poulling the same shit with his new game like he did with this one ...
only continuing work, if he reaches his paetron goals ... alese no update
and the game will be rushed to an end again
lol this dev is such a scammer

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
Uninstalled Game with Walkthrough Mod 1.4.
Reinstalled v1.52
Reinstalled Bug Fix 1
Reinstalled Bug Fix 2
Reinstalled Phone Bug Fix

Tried starting back from my saved game where it says I should go do a Photo Shoot. But no Photo Studio AND no Hospital on the map.
Started a brand new game and in about 2hrs with some skipping (but definitely re-watching some scenes. muwhahah!) I'm back at the Help/Hint that says do the Photo Shoot, but again, nothing (other than Home) on the phone map nor the WebCam map.

Very frustrating.
Screenshot 2022-07-05 161219.png

=============
UPDATE:
I had to talk to Vanessa then go visit lawyer...then and only then...when you return home things start popping up on the map.
Geez. When the hint happens before the events that allow you to pursue the hint, that is troublesome and confusing. No wonder so many others have been asking about the map not working either.

Last edited:

DPunto

Oct 30, 2020
Signal an error. At the command "show tits" to MIA i pay the 30$ and then appears an error.

thats the code:

ÔªøI'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: String u'{color=#41a30d} $ {/color}[m\u201d{w=2.0}{nw}' ends with an open format operation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols.rpyc", line 118, in script call
|ñ•™îwU„„
File "game/tl/Italian/ascript/labels.rpyc", line 22, in script
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols.rpyc", line 118, in script call
|ñ•™îwU„„
File "game/tl/Italian/ascript/labels.rpyc", line 22, in script
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/substitutions.py", line 160, in parse
raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u'{color=#41a30d} $ {/color}[m\u201d{w=2.0}{nw}' ends with an open format operation.

Darwin-21.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
GirlHouse 1.5.2.extra
Mon Jul 11 22:55:59 2022

Reactions: lory9013

lory9013

Sep 4, 2020
Segnala un errore. Al comando "mostra tette" a MIA pago i 30$ e poi appare un errore.

questo è il codice:

ÔªøMi dispiace, ma si è verificata un'eccezione non rilevata.

Durante l'esecuzione del codice di gioco:
Eccezione: la stringa u'{color=#41a30d} $ {/color}[m\u201d{w=2.0}{nw}' termina con un'operazione di formattazione aperta.

-- Tracciamento completo ----------------------------------------------- --------------

Tracciamento completo:
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", riga 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", riga 617, in main
correre (riavviare)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", riga 148, in esecuzione
renpy.execution.run_context(Vero)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", riga 922, in run_context
contesto.run()
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", riga 209, nella chiamata allo script
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols.rpyc", riga 118, nella chiamata allo script
|ñ•™îwU„„
File "game/tl/Italian/ascript/labels.rpyc", riga 22, in script
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", riga 209, nella chiamata allo script
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols.rpyc", riga 118, nella chiamata allo script
|ñ•™îwU„„
File "game/tl/Italian/ascript/labels.rpyc", riga 22, in script
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", riga 716, in esecuzione
renpy.exports.say(chi, cosa, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", riga 1417, ad esempio
chi(cosa, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", riga 1210, in __call__
cosa = self.prefix_suffix("cosa", self.what_prefix, cosa, self.what_suffix)
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", riga 1129, in prefix_suffix
ritorno (sub(prefisso) + sub(corpo) + sub(suffisso))
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", riga 1109, in sub
restituisce renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/substitutions.py", riga 270, in sostituzione
s = formattatore.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", riga 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", riga 572, in _vformat
File "/Users/utente/Desktop/GirlHouse-1.5.2.extra-mac/GirlHouse.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/substitutions.py", riga 160, in parse
raise Exception("La stringa {0!r} termina con un'operazione di formattazione aperta.".format(s))
Eccezione: la stringa u'{color=#41a30d} $ {/color}[m\u201d{w=2.0}{nw}' termina con un'operazione di formattazione aperta.

Darwin-21.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
GirlHouse 1.5.2.extra
lun lug 11 22:55:59 2022
[/CITAZIONE]

i've the same problem...

• Sad
Reactions: DPunto

BosukeEdgy

Mar 20, 2022
I wrote a bit of a walkthrough to explain the steps in some of the tasks that aren't completely obvious:

I'm not offering endless support on the game, but while the game and its code are still fresh in my mind, I don't mind answering questions.
i can find the rats for the lola quest

Reactions: Pepperfusion

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
To get the erotic book to be one she'll read, do the following. Note that, because step 4 is required, you'll have to do this before doing the Vanessa lotion quest (where you combine glue with lotion). (For that matter, make sure you do the mom quest with lotion before Vanessa's lotion quest also.)

Anyway, here are the erotic book steps:
  1. While she's not in her room, click the forward arrow (at the bottom of the screen); you're wanting to get a closer look at her desk.
  2. On her desk, click the right book to add it to your inventory.
  3. From your inventory, take the knife (that you use to open boxes delivered to the house) and drag it onto Lola's book from the desk; you should get a book cover.
  4. Use the glue on the book cover.
  5. Use the book cover on the erotic book; you should have the erotic book with Lola's book cover.
  6. Click the "combined" book and close the inventory.
  7. Place the "combined" book where Lola's book was before.
So, Lola will think she's reading The Time Machine (or whatever the original book was), but she'll actually be reading something naughty.

No problem. :)

Interesting. Yeah, I mean, "different" can mean a lot of things, so who knows for sure? We'll find out at some point.

Thanks mate, i was trying for 15 min until i quit and look it in google. You´re a life savior xD

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
To all, i was playing and after i meet the Neighbour, i got this message. Maybe it was because i put the "GirlHouse-1.4.0_walkthrough_mod". I will download the game again and try it. Someone has the WT Mod of the final version 1.5.2?

1657953957048.png

Reactions: DPunto

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
Uninstalled Game with Walkthrough Mod 1.4.
Reinstalled v1.52
Reinstalled Bug Fix 1
Reinstalled Bug Fix 2
Reinstalled Phone Bug Fix

Tried starting back from my saved game where it says I should go do a Photo Shoot. But no Photo Studio AND no Hospital on the map.
Started a brand new game and in about 2hrs with some skipping (but definitely re-watching some scenes. muwhahah!) I'm back at the Help/Hint that says do the Photo Shoot, but again, nothing (other than Home) on the phone map nor the WebCam map.

Very frustrating.
View attachment 1909929

=============
UPDATE:
I had to talk to Vanessa then go visit lawyer...then and only then...when you return home things start popping up on the map.
Geez. When the hint happens before the events that allow you to pursue the hint, that is troublesome and confusing. No wonder so many others have been asking about the map not working either.
Glad to see this. Thanks! I thought we need to meet the lawyer alone and by ourself :HideThePain:

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes