Feb 24, 2020
Is there any horror in the story? I know that there is no horror tag, but the paranormal tag keeps bugging me. Please tell me I really hate jump scares :cry:
Edit: Btw the walkthrough mod seems to be outdated. As for bug fixes which do I download? All or just the last file in the last link in the description?

Edit 2: In what way is the game considered as paranormal? The title font seems to suggest so, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of paranormal activities throughout the game.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2020
I can't seem to unlock the solo shower scene for both Mia and Vanessa each, despite deliberately staying to get caught by them. Does anyone know how to unlock them?

Edit: For the peeping shower solo scenes of Mia and Vanessa each, the player might have to restart and reload the game and then proceed to the peeping scene for the scene to be unlocked.

Last edited:

KamuranGUCUK

Jan 17, 2021
Congratulations to the game makers. You did a very nice job.
I don't think gamers get tired of playing your game over and over. I think the story, flow and gameplay of the game is excellent...
Maybe if you make a new game like when the chest and hip exaggerations are reduced and the graphics are improved, you will be closer to perfection. Good luck...

srhof

Nov 19, 2018
Hi, is there any way to fix the neighbor and Mia's bugs, I can't seem to get to play them without it booting me out. Please share if you have any information on this.

whitehorses

Apr 21, 2022
Congratulations to the game makers. You did a very nice job.
I don't think gamers get tired of playing your game over and over. I think the story, flow and gameplay of the game is excellent...
Maybe if you make a new game like when the chest and hip exaggerations are reduced and the graphics are improved, you will be closer to perfection. Good luck...
I think you'll find yourself alone with asking for reduction in chest and hip exaggerations!
You can take the knee with Tifa Lockhart and play with Final Fantasy instead! :'D

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Android : In case, renpy game are quite OK using joiplay.
Which is either on the Google market or directly from them.

Last edited:

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
yeah this game is maybe like half complete it was really good not sure why he did that to this game maybe he was stuck on the story part of it maybe he will come back to it later or do a remake and give it the ending that this game is worthy of it was really good love the demon and angel talking to each other very nice touch

Jabriele

May 27, 2020
Before everyone spam the Bugfix
I tried it. Works on neighbor but the game crash with mia, so, there is a Bugfix "Only for that part".
I repeat, the "Mia Bug",not the neighbor bag.

This is the bug

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: String u'{color=#41a30d} $ {/color}[m\u201d{w=2.0}{nw}' ends with an open format operation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols.rpyc", line 118, in script call
|����wU��
File "game/tl/Italian/ascript/labels.rpyc", line 22, in script
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols.rpyc", line 118, in script call
|����wU��
File "game/tl/Italian/ascript/labels.rpyc", line 22, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 160, in parse
raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u'{color=#41a30d} $ {/color}[m\u201d{w=2.0}{nw}' ends with an open format operation.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
GirlHouse 1.5.2.extra
Mon May 9 19:15:59 2022

Last edited:

Garett1169

Oct 26, 2019
why i cant remind mia to go to photo shot anyone know ?
Because this mod is for the old version. 1.4.0 or something. The game is 1.5.2. I had to delete the folder the game was in and redownload the game and not use the mod. Then when I loaded my oldest save and went to Mia, the option was there.

demoxxx82

Mar 22, 2022
Help! every time I try to give Mia some money to increase affinity, she quits the game and gives me this kind of error.
I state that I have installed the mod

Mi dispiace, ma si è verificata un'eccezione non rilevata.

Durante l'esecuzione del codice di gioco:
Eccezione: la stringa u'{color=#41a30d} $ {/color}[m\u201d{w=2.0}{nw}' termina con un'operazione di formattazione aperta.

-- Tracciamento completo ----------------------------------------------- --------------

Tracciamento completo:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", riga 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", riga 617, in main
correre (riavviare)
File "renpy/main.py", riga 148, in esecuzione
renpy.execution.run_context(Vero)
File "renpy/execution.py", riga 922, in run_context
contesto.run()
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", riga 209, nella chiamata allo script
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", riga 209, nella chiamata allo script
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols_room.rpyc", riga 967, nella chiamata dello script
File "game/tl/Italian/ascript/labels.rpyc", riga 22, in script
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols_room.rpyc", riga 967, nella chiamata dello script
File "game/tl/Italian/ascript/labels.rpyc", riga 22, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", riga 716, in esecuzione
renpy.exports.say(chi, cosa, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", riga 1417, ad esempio
chi(cosa, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", riga 1210, in __call__
cosa = self.prefix_suffix("cosa", self.what_prefix, cosa, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", riga 1129, in prefix_suffix
ritorno (sub(prefisso) + sub(corpo) + sub(suffisso))
File "renpy/character.py", riga 1109, nel sub
restituisce renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", riga 270, in sostituzione
s = formattatore.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", riga 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", riga 572, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", riga 160, in parse
raise Exception("La stringa {0!r} termina con un'operazione di formattazione aperta.".format(s))
Eccezione: la stringa u'{color=#41a30d} $ {/color}[m\u201d{w=2.0}{nw}' termina con un'operazione di formattazione aperta.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
GirlHouse 1.5.2.extra
gio 12 maggio 11:15:38 2022

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes