Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
Message for the author of the game

Unfortunately, there is a bug in parameters:

one sample:
file "ep1.rpy" calls:
show screen btn1(172,475,'/buttons/be1_hospital_window1.pic','ep1.hospital_window_open')

file "screens1.rpy" defined screen is:
screen btn1(x, y, img, label=False, door=False, item=False):

we will gradually assign parameters:
x=172
y=475
img='/buttons/be1_hospital_window1.pic'
door='ep1.hospital_window_open' ?????error!!!
item=????

solution for mod:
before parameter 'ep1.hospital_window_open' append item=
we assign the variable directly to the item parameter, otherwise it is assigned to the parameter door

show screen btn1(172,475,'/buttons/be1_hospital_window1.pic',item='ep1.hospital_window_open')

after this repair, the window can be broken

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
...and here we go again, the screwdriver! You only have to select it once. Then close the inventory and click on the window. Its not the screwdriver that you should be clicking, just the window. AFTER your character realized that the window won't budge. So window first, without screwdriver (the left window) then select that wretched thing and then window again.
??? I've tried everything but I always end with some words in russian!? Screenshot_1.jpg

Messi10cr7

Mar 14, 2019
Me p
[QUOTE = "Dilettante, post: 1484328, miembro: 57778"]

- Español
- ruso
- Coreano [/ QUOTE]me podrias dejar otro enlance es q por ese no puedo deacargarlo

Reactions: Silf

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Can someone upload the bug fix to Mega or Google so we don't have to deal with Zippyshare?! I'm tired of dealing with all the add pop-ups and no download on that site!!!! Otherwise I'll wait for the next update.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I installed the bugfix, and it still doesn't work. His first game had shitloads of bugs too. He should work on his coding.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the patch give script error, game not starting?looked 5 pages back, no info

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
For those that have trouble, use the fix linked previously, and don't equip the screwdriver when aiming at the glass and it should work.

If you still can't pass that point, the save in the attached files is RIGHT after breaking the windows.

The rest of the game is awesome, but you should use the walk-through or you'll miss good scenes as some depend on a mix of point score while doing the right thing at specific moment.
An example, you'll need enough points with a character which will allow you to trigger a nice handjob if you choose the right dialog given that you did not act perverted before. Not making the right choice at the right time would make you miss the scene even if you have all prerequisites, and same thing, missing any prerequisites will mean that very same dialog choice won't get you where you want to go. *winkyfaceemoji*

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
what are the thought about having that russian language bug even after using bug fix... anyone please?

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
No, because it's on Zippyshare! Is there any other place to get that file from? My virus app screams loud about everything from "Zippyshare"
I haven't downloaded it either. zippy scares me
Can someone upload the bug fix to Mega or Google so we don't have to deal with Zippyshare?! I'm tired of dealing with all the add pop-ups and no download on that site!!!! Otherwise I'll wait for the next update.
I attached it for the paranoid people.

Reactions: ontach

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I have the mask but when i talk with older sist says that i have to find a way to be anonimous, someone knows what i missing?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes