met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Game crashes when taking the screwdriver from the drawer and when trying to obtain it from the backpack, tried the 0.3 fix and it still won't work.

WebPatreon

Jan 29, 2018
This version is rich in bugs. It seems that the situation is again repeated as in My cute cousin, when after the release of each version I had to start the game again. In the end, I abandoned these attempts and so did not pass the game to the end. It will be very sad if the situation with this game does not change and you will need to wait for the final release in order to play normally.
I have not window 10, i hate it !!

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
BRoooo how do you get out of the hospital? When i select screwdriver and than window it writes something in russian italic and that's it man

eshe

Oct 12, 2017
Why can't i open the window? I go to the window, select the screwdriver and it still won't open

Pose

Feb 17, 2019
i have the clothes and screwdriver but cannot get out of the window! fix the game!!

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You need to take the bag with clothes under where the screwdriver was.
Dude a lot of us have taken the clothes and the screwdriver. Go to the window open up the inventory click on the screwdriver, then the window and bam nothing happens. For some downloads there is a glitch that when you exit out of inventory to click on the window it deactivates the screwdriver. Thus killing the game for most of us, because we can't even escape a stupid hospital room lol
But you know even though there are several of us complaining about it's just us dummies and not bad game mechanics

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Dude a lot of us have taken the clothes and the screwdriver. Go to the window open up the inventory click on the screwdriver, then the window and bam nothing happens. For some downloads there is a glitch that when you exit out of inventory to click on the window it deactivates the screwdriver. Thus killing the game for most of us, because we can't even escape a stupid hospital room lol
But you know even though there are several of us complaining about it's just us dummies and not bad game mechanics
Same happened to me and it seems many others. I gave up.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I had this screwdriver issue.. then I downloaded the fix and it works just fine...
my question is where does the current version end?
the milf told me to gather 20k to buy my freedom which I did... (no follow up convos with her atm).
I got the older sister to consider working as a cam girl but im supposed to find her a mask but I searched every room and couldn't find any.
and seems like there is no current quests involving the younger sister... you can help her with her math and look at her panties and that's about it..
so did I reach the end of content for the current update or did I miss something?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I don't remember if I got the fix from here or from the separate bug fix thread but here is the fix that worked for me..
simply unpack both internal rar files into the \GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\game folder then unpack both, click to replace all and your game should now work...
keep in mind that if you use the fix then you DO NOT need to pick up the screwdriver, if you will it will cause errors, simply ignore it.. take only the cloths then go to the window and you should be able to open it

edit: ok so I got it from the separate thread...

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I don't remember if I got the fix from here or from the separate bug fix thread but here is the fix that worked for me..
simply unpack both internal rar files into the \GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\game folder then unpack both, click to replace all and your game should now work...
keep in mind that if you use the fix then you DO NOT need to pick up the screwdriver, if you will it will cause errors, simply ignore it.. take only the cloths then go to the window and you should be able to open it

The bug fix isn't available for Mac or Android users yet. Thanks for the link though. I'll watch it.
Still pretty bad when other people have to fix a developers bad game mechanics on all platforms. I was really looking forward to this one, with My Cute Cousin being one of my favorites.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017

Ah thats why i get error either way with that shit screwdriver ....... really shit you can't even get out of the first "free roam"

lodar

May 13, 2018
What do you guys think about Astaros keeping his old game alive?
Girlhouse 0.4 should be around the end of march, but there will most likely be an update on the cousin game before that.
But knowing Astaros I wont get too hyped up, because he will delay it by several weeks anyway, lol.

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
So once I get past fighting the one guy i just get russian text when I try to get any story progression. This is happening for the mac! Please Help!

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes