Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
With the "mod" or "the file 0.3" NOTHING WORK,
my window is closed !!
Hmm, I've got the original game file for windows, I have win10pro x64, then the fix, then both mods. And when getting out from hospital I used exactly walkthrough provided with the mods. And for me this works.

Reactions: goldstrike

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
This version is rich in bugs. It seems that the situation is again repeated as in My cute cousin, when after the release of each version I had to start the game again. In the end, I abandoned these attempts and so did not pass the game to the end. It will be very sad if the situation with this game does not change and you will need to wait for the final release in order to play normally.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
can anyone tell how to do this??
If you play from the beginning, it will not work. I was stuck when I tried to pay her 400 bucks. Clicking on her door causes a bug. And these are the events of the second episode. Using my old save from the previous version of the game, I also did not see this episode. It remains to hope that the bugs will be fixed for the next update.

Reactions: angella

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Go into the MC room, turn left, open the last cupboard door, in the lower compartment in front of the clothes is the mask.
Besides the Russian Text while looking through all the cabinets, the game hoses at the point I find the mask. I hope the bug fixes happens before the next release. As is the game is unplayable to me beyond this point.

Reactions: PacoTaco

Yoshi325es

Dec 29, 2018
Besides the Russian Text while looking through all the cabinets, the game hoses at the point I find the mask. I hope the bug fixes happens before the next release. As is the game is unplayable to me beyond this point.
For everyone stuck on the mask, you may have to go back to your cabinet and get the mask a second time. Hope this helps!

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
For everyone stuck on the mask, you may have to go back to your cabinet and get the mask a second time. Hope this helps!
I have downloaded the game several times from different sources. As soon as I touch the mask, I come up with this;

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'items/item_mask.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'items/item_mask.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

<sigh, and the language switching thing does not seem to have a resolution.>

Yoshi325es

Dec 29, 2018
I have downloaded the game several times from different sources. As soon as I touch the mask, I come up with this;

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'items/item_mask.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'items/item_mask.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

<sigh, and the language switching thing does not seem to have a resolution.>
Hmmm, I never got that message. I already had the mask and had to get it a second time for some reason

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
why when i want Open my backpack, use the screwdriwer on the window i get eror and cant ignore it i stick here how i can fix it
error is an exception has occured

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
And you really believe that version 0.4 will be different?

yes naturally, its a game, they will have report of bug-problem...., they will resolve the problem with a v0.3 V2 or in the next updapte v0.4

have you really see one day , 1 game( hentai or normal game) that they have "never " had a bug, problem..... ? impossible

kavouropati

Oct 7, 2018
I'm sorry but right after I start the game no matter where I click after the conversation with the hospital girl I get some russian error or some shit.What the fuck is that?

Reactions: triscuits

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
And you really believe that version 0.4 will be different?

yes naturally, its a game, they will have report of bug-problem...., they will resolve the problem with a v0.3 V2 or in the next updapte v0.4

have you really see one day , 1 game( hentai or normal game) that they have "never " had a bug, problem..... ? impossible
Yes I saw normally updates of game that have no game breaking bugs. It is normal. What is not normal is releasing updates that is not playable.

Reactions: Agungteguh27
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes