Yashin95

Feb 6, 2019
Here is a link to a MOD that will help you with the hospital problem. Just make sure to read the instructions properly and DO NOT GO FOR THE SCREDRIVER OR YOU WILL GET GAME CRASHES!!!!!: :)
I downloaded this but winrar not open this folders.İt said that folders are damaged or unknown

Sheeba neng

Dec 13, 2017
hey guys, how to do that the doctor swallow my sperm? She, always wake up and call the police.
You have to finish when she is giving you a deep bj. There will be an arrow on your lower right screen and it will give you the option of her licking, kissing, or deep. Keep pressing the deep 4x until you dont see it no more then you will finish in her mouth.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Im stuck there too. Found the mask in your bedroom in the cabinet lower bottom right. Have to really carefully look to see it. I have the mask but when i went back and talked to mia she ask me the same question.
If you got the mask before she initiated the quest than you end up with problems. :unsure::confused:

Reactions: DirkP

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Okay reading the mod page, which i did not do properly last night.. how long does the math questions last? It seems to go on forever.
And once that is done, what else must one do? I am probably missing the help info page somewhere.
1. Mia quest to get her as a webcam model
2. Mom's calling and arranging meeting with doctor
3. doctor quest-make her swallow
4. getting 20k to bribe policeman but I'm not sure what is the proper sequence in this one

Saturn

Jun 10, 2017
I am also having issue with window, text just goes to russian or it says it wont break etc etc, 1st game i have played where I soooo irritated because i cant even leave the 1st room I start in :(

Reactions: NorthernGent

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I am also having issue with window, text just goes to russian or it says it wont break etc etc, 1st game i have played where I soooo irritated because i cant even leave the 1st room I start in :(
Apart from russian text, to leave hospital you have to get both mods and a fix to the game first. Read mods instructions and you should be fine

Reactions: DirkP

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Since the new update completely unplayable, bug after bug and scipt errors after scipt errors. Even beside the Russian texts. Also used the bug fix data, didnt helped. Pretty sad cause this game started very good with a big potential, but now unplayable, even with that very long update time between the patches.

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Is there something wrong with the downloads for this version in the OP? Can't download the Windows version from any of the links as my antivirus flags everyone of them and just deletes it before it even downloads properly. Wouldn't mind trying another game from this developer as I liked MCR, but just can't donate at the level he wants to get it directly from Patreon.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes