Yashin95

Feb 6, 2019
Forget about the fix on the first page and look back few post back there is a person who made a mod that helps with this and some other problems jsut make sure to read the entire description. :unsure::)
I can t found that post.Can u send me that bro?

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I need help pls, after the start I trapped in that room by the develish detectiv and this evil satanic window.
I pick up clothes and the screwdriver, but that evil window will not go up. And I dont know whats their text said its in rusian.
All other text so for is in english. o_O

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I can t found that post.Can u send me that bro?
Here is a link to a MOD that will help you with the hospital problem. Just make sure to read the instructions properly and DO NOT GO FOR THE SCREDRIVER OR YOU WILL GET GAME CRASHES!!!!!: :)

Reactions: Wutzel

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
where to go after hypnotising the doctor?

i can´t go left or right (message from devil) and if i klick the door or the stairs i get a message in russian...

mod is installed

Reactions: A1249 and Kazatti

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
For those who still have some bugs and wanted to fix it.. please visit a thread i created.. tho i have posted my mod several days ago, many people still have problems finding it.. please go to this thread for bugfix and mod:

Reactions: johnelros

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
where to go after hypnotising the doctor?

i can´t go left or right (message from devil) and if i klick the door or the stairs i get a message in russian...

mod is installed
RIDLE ME THIS: If you can not go left, right or you can not go up. Than you left with going to the opposite of up. What place in the house will take you there? Hmmmmmmmm :unsure::sneaky:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
hey guys, how to do that the doctor swallow my sperm? She, always wake up and call the police.
Its kind of timed so once you get both of the guardians to hypnotize her, that is when the countdown starts so you have to take her quickly to a place that is very quiet and not a lot of people would go without important reason.:unsure::whistle: Once there you can play each part of the scene until you jizzzz in her mouth. :unsure:;):D

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
Its kind of timed so once you get both of the guardians to hypnotize her, that is when the countdown starts so you have to take her quickly to a place that is very quiet and not a lot of people would go without important reason.:unsure::whistle: Once there you can play each part of the scene until you jizzzz in her mouth. :unsure:;):D
hmm, i don't see any countdown. I did as fast as i can, but all i can't do is cumming on the lips (autocum lol)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
hmm, i don't see any countdown. I did as fast as i can, but all i can't do is cumming on the lips (autocum lol)
Hmmm if I remember corectly you have to build up jizzz amount in you pecker than progress her BJ scene to the point where its at deep-throat point and than just cum. :unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: Sugarfreee

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
SO i applied the math mod but the answers are not correct to what im getting yet it seem whatever i choose its correct and teh math-a-thon just keeps going... ?

Esteban2018

May 25, 2018
Well i tray a lot of thing to make it work nothing works. Im stuck in the part whit the doctor she doesnt folow me. I cant go any where, i get the rusian words. I have pc win7. Where i put the bug fix file in de folder Game it doesnt work. Any ideas?

Esteban2018

May 25, 2018
I fix the problem, i start the game again. Now the problem is to cum in her mouth all the time a cum out of her

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Okay reading the mod page, which i did not do properly last night.. how long does the math questions last? It seems to go on forever.
And once that is done, what else must one do? I am probably missing the help info page somewhere.

Reactions: DirkP
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes