Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Will the Mod help with the cabnet? I can open far right door, I click on the cloths and the demon will speak to me in Russian I believe, then I get "an exception has occurred " also I had posted earlier on the password and still nothing works, no names and nothing was in the cabinet with the laptop. any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Try Vanessa with capital V
Yes I've done that. I'm wonder if there is a certain order of things to be done that maybe I'm missing something. I've asked the mother several time about the password and checked the entertainment center for a book that I was told may be there ( but no book at this time ), I've found the credit card and webcam card, also helped Lola. So I'm think to progress to the next step ( the mask I think ) I'll need to get the password. I'm just getting Russian and exceptions in my dresser were the mask is and no mask yet. So I'm kind of stumped.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Ok now that was odd. Just out of boredom I went to Mia room clicked on her a few times, then clicked on my credit card, then Mia and he says " I know how to make sure you aren't recognized." And give her the mask. It also does it when I click on the screwdriver then talk to her. I'll get an error but it still jumps to give her the mask even though I've yet to figure out the password.
The things you find when your bored and just doing random things trying to figure out, what's the next step.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Snomiser :
What a Maroon, I changed her name. Thx putting in what I changed it to worked. If your interested I posted a few strange bugs on pg 40. Thx again for enlightening me to my own foolishness.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Will the Mod help with the cabnet? I can open far right door, I click on the cloths and the demon will speak to me in Russian I believe, then I get "an exception has occurred " also I had posted earlier on the password and still nothing works, no names and nothing was in the cabinet with the laptop. any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx.
As it said on the main page of the MOD you have to start the quest with the older sis and once she tells you she needs something to hide her identity, than you can go get the mask.:unsure::)

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
There is another place you can go to where its quiet and its the opposite of what you were trying to do. :unsure:;):whistle:
And where is that? If i click on the door under the stairs, i got the same message. And if i click left or right then i'm the idiot the devil said lol.

Yashin95

Feb 6, 2019
Please somebody help me.Save the bugfix patch to where?I still can t escape to the hospital.I just see russian words.

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
This game still needs a lot of fixing and improvements. The developer should definitely get a team to minimize the bugs being carried out. Especially, now that he's developing two games at the same time.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Please somebody help me.Save the bugfix patch to where?I still can t escape to the hospital.I just see russian words.
Forget about the fix on the first page and look back few post back there is a person who made a mod that helps with this and some other problems jsut make sure to read the entire description. :unsure::)

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I've seen ant hills with fewer bugs than this game. I can't look into any of the closet doors. Or the bitches room, or several other things at one time or another (seemingly at random) I can't do shit in this game because there is an error every time I turn around.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've applied the mods.
I'm unable to have more than 2430 credits after loading save, even when I saved 15430 credits in roulette, after loading this save I still have max 2430.
I wonder if the dev main goal is to prevent cheating on money.

Edited: OK, I have to close the laptop and save outside, that sticks..

Reactions: DirkP
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes