Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I already did the scene where Vanessa meets MC and Mia in the webcam room every time I select the mask and click on Mia, it repeats the whole scene again where it is presented to Vicky in the game! sure this is another BUG

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I already did the scene where Vanessa meets MC and Mia in the webcam room every time I select the mask and click on Mia, it repeats the whole scene again where it is presented to Vicky in the game! sure this is another BUG
Where is the mask? I cannot find it in my wardrobe :/

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I've done the mask but can not use the backpack, I get an exception has occurred while loading image u items screwdriver. Pic. Any ideas

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Snomiser

Did you start a new game or try to use a old save? If you are trying to use a old save yo will have to restart game.

@lightpower

Mask should be right in front of the bottom pile of clothes look close it might blend in.

I hit the puzzle bug and converted the picture from ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.png to ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.webp and the puzzle worked fine for me and when trying to place a puzzle piece make sure all other loose pieces are out of the way otherwise the puzzle piece might not go into place. Another way to fix the puzzle picture error would be to open the ep_4.rpy file in notepad and look for ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.webp and rename it ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.png and overwrite the file.

@ArmoredCascade

Double click the screwdriver in the inventory till it gets selected and is shown in the one box then click on the window.

Reactions: bonghits420

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Loooolaaa..Lo Lo Lo Loooooolaaaa..avoid avoid avoid!!!..Lola is a trans(maybe not in this game but i have old songs in my head most of the time) gotta rename her to insure hoohaa!!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ArmoredCascade

It's a luck based fight pick and hope for the best or cheat and open the console and type in HP_enemy=1 then you only have to punch him one time to KO him or type in str_en=1 and the enemy will only do 1 point damage.

Reactions: ja_som

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
well im stuck i beat the guy up found the credit card and asked for 10$ still waiting on the friend to come over but i cant wait or anything

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Snomiser

Did you start a new game or try to use a old save? If you are trying to use a old save yo will have to restart game.

@lightpower

Mask should be right in front of the bottom pile of clothes look close it might blend in.

I hit the puzzle bug and converted the picture from ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.png to ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.webp and the puzzle worked fine for me and when trying to place a puzzle piece make sure all other loose pieces are out of the way otherwise the puzzle piece might not go into place. Another way to fix the puzzle picture error would be to open the ep_4.rpy file in notepad and look for ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.webp and rename it ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.png and overwrite the file.

@ArmoredCascade

Double click the screwdriver in the inventory till it gets selected and is shown in the one box then click on the window.
where is this ep_4.rpy file?..i found an rpyc..notepad will not open it..i got that trackback also.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes