ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
found the mask put it on tried to go outside but it says i cant use that here and it was stuck in a loop even removing the mask

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ThunderRob

It's in the ascript folder there will only be .rpyc files till you click on the .exe file to start the game then the .rpy files will be made and will be found in the same folder.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
@ArmoredCascade

You have to go around the house to different rooms talk to different people like the older sister go to the bathroom and so forth.
i did in the older sister room all she says is get the hell out
i spied on her in the bathroom and on Venessa and Mia caught me told Venessa witch Venessa helped me out

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i think i hit the end i spied on Vanessa and Mia caught me now i have to make 200 to give to her but you cant leave the house or you get caught by the police and the nurse friend aint coming over

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is there a walkthough im lost i gave the mask to Mia and i think that was early because she talked about a laptop and i only have a battery

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
getting an error when assembling the photo

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ascript/minigame/puzzle/puzzle.rpy", line 112, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ascript/minigame/puzzle/ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/ep_3.rpyc", line 262, in script call
    ����� �1XW��a�ni��Gi��G$iԓ��'���4C��p�7Um(��Tyl��$�)N���R��T�(�]������*��i��T���$�{db�Y�ʸkKe�����F���Ŷ�S�k�Jr4%ӓ��Sq�f�E7�PqJ�.X����v̩�r@�'�T�[fz��D�p��Y�h,/��,GGj�#$��lY�+f�Ƃ3������b)�t"V_��R��xA���G��4������..��8?�)y&�s�OU��t@�:r�.d���VI
  File "game/ascript/ep_4.rpyc", line 300, in script call
    E�<P�#yc����9*o���FQ�C1{��Iz�\�P⍞9�w��P�s����9�pK�4,$}K{X��C#tL�@}rXl�Ǘo��GG���dV�/'�v{��"�?��#�I���m$/�F�������ۄ�0K
  File "game/ascript/minigame/puzzle/puzzle.rpyc", line 110, in script
    |>��Hy)r����d8\�A�ri�����AR�t
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\GirlHouse-0.4ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\GirlHouse-0.4ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ascript/minigame/puzzle/puzzle.rpy", line 112, in <module>
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\GirlHouse-0.4ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2257, in image_size
    surf = im.load()
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\GirlHouse-0.4ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\GirlHouse-0.4ex-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ascript/minigame/puzzle/ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
GirlHouse 0.4ex
Mon Apr 01 01:43:51 2019

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
@ThunderRob

I forgot I also ran unren so that might be the reason why.

Place the unren bat with the games .exe file and double click it and pick 9.

@ArmoredCascade

You make money with the laptop that you found.
wheres the laptop? its the 2nd day in the house for me after mommy deariest ran me over i found the battery had the stranger fight event shower spy event with Mia and Venessa found the Credit Card found the webcam show model card the mask

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
wheres the laptop? its the 2nd day in the house for me after mommy deariest ran me over i found the battery had the stranger fight event shower spy event with Mia and Venessa found the Credit Card found the webcam show model card the mask
theres two rooms upstairs that are locked

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'll just wait until someone posts a fixed rpyc file or bugfix..i unren'd and the ep4 file has none of the names you mentioned...i'm too old to be searching tiny text..gives me the gout and rickits!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The picture is located in the ascript folder. After using unren on the game. game/ascript/minigame/puzzle/ep4_mds_photo_boyfriend.png

Reactions: ThunderRob

ba5uki

Sep 22, 2018
I got this error code. Can you fix it, please?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/0function/function.rpy", line 3, in <module>
ImportError: No module named yaml

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "0function/function.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/0function/function.rpy", line 3, in <module>
ImportError: No module named yaml

```

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes