Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
C'mon man.... Seriously??!!... First the f+&%# roulette and then the (shitty) mini game with the BJ from the Dr.??!!
I play this type of games to relax a little, not to stress myself even more!
I try to cum into the Dr's mouth at least nine times!! And the (+&%#º^&<<&%) woman NEVER open her mouth to swallow!!
WTF????!!!!
That is because you did not go deep enough. If you are not really deep she doesn't swallow.

On a different note, I had completely forgotten what a buggy mess this game was until I loaded up my save from the middle of 0.3.
First I discovered that the author still apparently hasn't sorted out using the correct extension for his image files.... So had to launch Unren so I could get to the image folder, duplicate everything in items and give them a .PIC extension.

Launch the game and discover that once again a bug was making the Mask not appear where it was supposed to be... So back to Unren to enable the console. (And turned on rollback while I was at it...although that also required deleting all lines with rollback.block in the 00start file.)
i_mask.add()
That's the console command to force the mask into your inventory if the bug hits you.

Finally able to progress through the cam scene and to a dialog in the hall to meet the new girl Vicky...only to once again get errors from missing variables that did not exist before 0.4 which for some dumb reason were defined in an un-save friendly location. So I had to add these to the console:
Mds = Girls('Mds', mds)
Ep4_mds_photo = Event()

Got through the photo stuff and the second cam show...and oh look another error since a variable was only defined in a previous version if you did not have the money to pay Mia at the time. Back to the console...
Ols.credit = 0

Finally managed to finish...until the next buggy version.

Reactions: johnelros

Aril95

Apr 16, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/0function/function.rpy", line 3, in <module>
ImportError: No module named yaml

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "0function/function.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/girl.house/files/renpy/python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/0function/function.rpy", line 3, in <module>

Mel.

Jul 26, 2018
I’m getting a bug or something when i try not to help the woman that helped us when she’s attacked by the guy, it says traceback text or something
I came across similar bugs in My Cute Roommate, anyone knows how to fix ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I’m getting a bug or something when i try not to help the woman that helped us when she’s attacked by the guy, it says traceback text or something
I came across similar bugs in My Cute Roommate, anyone knows how to fix ?
you mean this point ?
help.jpg

I don't see any error if I choice not to help.
If you want post your save

mrthrowaynn

Aug 22, 2018
That is because you did not go deep enough. If you are not really deep she doesn't swallow.

On a different note, I had completely forgotten what a buggy mess this game was until I loaded up my save from the middle of 0.3.
First I discovered that the author still apparently hasn't sorted out using the correct extension for his image files.... So had to launch Unren so I could get to the image folder, duplicate everything in items and give them a .PIC extension.

Launch the game and discover that once again a bug was making the Mask not appear where it was supposed to be... So back to Unren to enable the console. (And turned on rollback while I was at it...although that also required deleting all lines with rollback.block in the 00start file.)
i_mask.add()
That's the console command to force the mask into your inventory if the bug hits you.

Finally able to progress through the cam scene and to a dialog in the hall to meet the new girl Vicky...only to once again get errors from missing variables that did not exist before 0.4 which for some dumb reason were defined in an un-save friendly location. So I had to add these to the console:
Mds = Girls('Mds', mds)
Ep4_mds_photo = Event()

Got through the photo stuff and the second cam show...and oh look another error since a variable was only defined in a previous version if you did not have the money to pay Mia at the time. Back to the console...
Ols.credit = 0

Finally managed to finish...until the next buggy version.
When I run these console commands, Vicky's door ends up being locked and the webp files for the puzzle aren't even in the folder so even if I execute the commands in her room, I still can't play the mini-game. Any advice?

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
When I run these console commands, Vicky's door ends up being locked and the webp files for the puzzle aren't even in the folder so even if I execute the commands in her room, I still can't play the mini-game. Any advice?
You still are probably missing the bugfix files posted earlier in the thread. Install this and it SHOULD let you play the mini-game (at least it worked for me).
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-4-extras-astaros3d.19939/post-1748544

Reactions: MrZang

Panameric

Mar 23, 2019
A good save for game starters
If you don't like it you can go to this site

for game saves

Musaed94

Feb 1, 2019
How I earn money?
I got suspended of roulette because of fraud
I need 10,000$

I finish the webcam scene and I met vicky
so what else left?

Reactions: SANGEBRAY

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
No idea if the developer is reading this, but there's a typo bug at the end of .04, when lil' sis enters the room.

Code:
lts "Hey, [Ols.name], I need to talk to you..."
...that should be [ols.name]. Pesky case-sensitivity!

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
A bit buggy but still very cute renders and an interesting storyline. Seriously wonder how the MC is going to get out of the youngest walking in on him though.

ZackFair713

May 23, 2018
For everyone trying to run game in Linux and got the Error:
  1. Download the windows version of the game (GirlHouse-0.4ex-win)
  2. Download and extract renpy-sdk
  3. Copy the folder 'GirlHouse-0.4ex-win/game' to the new renpy folder
  4. Rename 'renpy.sh', 'renpy.py', 'lib/linux-x86_64/renpy' to 'GirlHouse.sh', 'GirlHouse.py', 'lib/linux-x86_64/GirlHouse'
  5. Copy content of folder 'GirlHouse-0.4ex-win/lib/pythonlib2.7' to 'renpy-7.2.2-sdk/lib/pythonlib2.7'
  6. Start the game with './GirlHouse.sh'

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes