karlniklas

Jun 6, 2019
Seems like some people have no problem accessing the "help out in kitchen" minigame. What version are you using? I get an error during that conversation.

Ankhorus

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-28
Release Date: 2019-06-27
Developer: Astaros3D
Censored: None
Version: 0.5 Extras
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Android: - -

Extras:

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
hi this version bugs is laptop i cant use

Jun 25, 2018
yeah after i receive the phone from the camwhore and i try to enter one of those 3 rooms in DAY 1 the arrow dissappears and no way to interact or go back this is the biggest one so far the bathroom door also same bug. the roulette fraud is true for me even if i lose so i guess this is a mechanic in ther game so you can;t reach 30k by roulette. Any bug fix after the game starts counting days for the doors upstairs would be apreciated
Dude in my game it has no day and time counter in the left up corner...
what should i do to fix it...

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I think an 0.5 should have SOME content. There really isn't anything here. Give us something better than a handy.
And that fight needs fixing. RNG doesn't cut it. Even a fighting game on hard has something a player can analyze to pull out a win. I doubt most players downloaded this game to play fight club with some tired thug cliche, but if we must fight it needs to be done better so we don't go through frustrating reloads over and over.

Minigames take games in this genre into dangerous territory. It is very easy for a dev to forget THE POINT. And the point is not grinding or playing minigames.

Two stars because it might get better with time.

Edit: Is anyone else tired of the constant silly "peeping" in these games? It is especially egregious when you're playing a grown ass man and not some teenager. Maybe I've just been around too long and am tired of the same thing with women who have the sight and hearing of blind worms.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes