playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Girl House [v0.5.04 Extras] [Astaros3D] - Original Size: 503.06MB

Download Win (180MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Yeah this does seem to be going a bit slowly. Not sure if he checks these forums, but it would seem looking at the games that have worked and become popular that the best formula is to first off have beautiful woman and renders which he does in spades. But thats as far as a lot of people get due to slow grind or terrible story. So what I've noticed is that its best to give the community someone hot they really wanna fuck (like that Milf of a mom) and ramp that up, get nice and cozy with her, bordering on sex if not already, by version 3 or 4. Now most people will tell you that that's how a game burns out or you don't get any longer term supporters, which is why you ALSO have at least one secondary character that you build. She may not be as hot, but you give her an interesting back story and while everyone's getting their jollies off to this first character they unexpectedly find themselves falling in love with the second character. And its the unexpected attraction that marks a diamond in the rough. Honestly, I've seen enough examples now that I really wish I could just start getting paid for writing proper characters and stories for these talented artists so we could really take this industry to the next level

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else having problem getting out of a room? theres no arrow any of the girls rooms i go in theres no way to get out

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah this does seem to be going a bit slowly. Not sure if he checks these forums, but it would seem looking at the games that have worked and become popular that the best formula is to first off have beautiful woman and renders which he does in spades. But thats as far as a lot of people get due to slow grind or terrible story. So what I've noticed is that its best to give the community someone hot they really wanna fuck (like that Milf of a mom) and ramp that up, get nice and cozy with her, bordering on sex if not already, by version 3 or 4. Now most people will tell you that that's how a game burns out or you don't get any longer term supporters, which is why you ALSO have at least one secondary character that you build. She may not be as hot, but you give her an interesting back story and while everyone's getting their jollies off to this first character they unexpectedly find themselves falling in love with the second character. And its the unexpected attraction that marks a diamond in the rough. Honestly, I've seen enough examples now that I really wish I could just start getting paid for writing proper characters and stories for these talented artists so we could really take this industry to the next level
I think an issue is saturation. People come into the community and quickly find finished or near finished products with tons of solid content. They can rapidly access that content through console, cheats, or just because a dev had really good pacing.
Now enter a game like this one. Minigames, once an accepted staple, have been getting increasingly panned. People have built expectations based on previous games. The curve is unforgiving. You gotta get the hook in early, either with sexual content or a story that makes it worth waiting. This has neither, but the renders are just barely good enough that some people may stick around for another update or two. If it doesn't improve by then...

Reactions: beegemgeege

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
how are you supposed to get 20000 bucks ?
I got 600 and they froze my roulette account for fraud suspicion....
and know I don't have shit to do , I've helped little red with homework and can't talkto the mom no more this game need a hintsystem or a walkthrough :p

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
release 4 version, still have bug...
dev's coding skill is not good
I think that real-time game mode and new mini-games took him a lot of time.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a eay to pass time ?
Can't do anything in the house right know ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What more is there to do right now ?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I think an 0.5 should have SOME content. There really isn't anything here. Give us something better than a handy.
And that fight needs fixing. RNG doesn't cut it. Even a fighting game on hard has something a player can analyze to pull out a win. I doubt most players downloaded this game to play fight club with some tired thug cliche, but if we must fight it needs to be done better so we don't go through frustrating reloads over and over.

Minigames take games in this genre into dangerous territory. It is very easy for a dev to forget THE POINT. And the point is not grinding or playing minigames.

Two stars because it might get better with time.

Edit: Is anyone else tired of the constant silly "peeping" in these games? It is especially egregious when you're playing a grown ass man and not some teenager. Maybe I've just been around too long and am tired of the same thing with women who have the sight and hearing of blind worms.
I agree with everything except the bit about too much peeping. There can never be too much peeping. However, the dev could be more imaginative about it, like when he got the MC to peep up the younger girl's skirt. That shower thing is boring AF, especially the MC's thoughts "to peep or not to peep, that is the question". Let him fix the kitchen sink or something, and get a peep that way.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
This game is beautiful graphically, the models are very beautiful, the story is not bad, the problem is that it is buggy from the beginning, the author should focus on these bugs and update walkthrough which is for version 0.2.
And when one chooses English for the game, sometimes the texts are in Russian.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I agree with everything except the bit about too much peeping. There can never be too much peeping. However, the dev could be more imaginative about it, like when he got the MC to peep up the younger girl's skirt. That shower thing is boring AF, especially the MC's thoughts "to peep or not to peep, that is the question". Let him fix the kitchen sink or something, and get a peep that way.
Sure, the social-sexual dance is a never-ending constant. Men are always looking and trying to avoid looking while looking and trying not to look like they are looking...
But these games have grown ass men acting like children with poor impulse control. It's overused, lame trash.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
game full of bugs ! enter the room and can`t get out no arrow ! enter and click on person nothing they are here like statue ! play to day 4-5 go to sleep she came to give me lotion for my leg after that i am on day 1 again ! help in the kitchen is most stupid mini game i see ever ! enter the room at youngest sister she siting and game tell me she is dressing ! oldest sister is on bed game tell me she is dressing middle sister sitting working on her pc no she is dressing ! is in this game anything to do or only mini game in kitchen ???

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
ok im shit at roulette so can i get a save after you have enough money please
All you have to do is edit your save and give yourself about $800. Even if you give yourself tens of thousands of dollars, you can't give it to Vanessa for the investigation because it's not in the game yet.

Cheers!

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
stuck on the free roam around the house problem when i click a girl all it says is what they are doing and wont let you interact with them, also getting trapped in rooms with no exit arrow I have to be honest if this is the extras version I would really hate to have seen the bare bones normal one

Last edited:

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
game full of bugs ! enter the room and can`t get out no arrow ! enter and click on person nothing they are here like statue ! play to day 4-5 go to sleep she came to give me lotion for my leg after that i am on day 1 again ! help in the kitchen is most stupid mini game i see ever ! enter the room at youngest sister she siting and game tell me she is dressing ! oldest sister is on bed game tell me she is dressing middle sister sitting working on her pc no she is dressing ! is in this game anything to do or only mini game in kitchen ???
same here and how to get blowjob from that girl when i can't do anything ...

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes