Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-31
Release Date: 2021-08-21
Developer: Astaros3D - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.21 Extra
Other Games: My Cute Roommate 2 - My Cute Roommate
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v1.5.2 Extra): - - - MEGA
Linux
(v1.4.0): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v1.4.0): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Scene Replay Mod - Italian Fan Translation - Walkthrough Mod - Full Save - Walkthrough

chthonic_goat_666 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
1681150792236.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Girl House [v1.5.21 Extra] [Astaros3D]

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Girl House [v1.5.21 Extra] [Astaros3D]

Added to the OP.
Thanks again SonsOLiberty (y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does this take place before or after MCR? I'm assuming before.
Do you mean MCR, or MCR2? I think the order would be My Cute Roommate, then Girl House, and finally My Cute Roommate 2. That is at least the order the games were made. Since (I think) you have a brief cameo of one of the girls from MCR in this game and then you have cameos from girls in GH in MCR2, that seems the most logical ordering to me. It's been a really long time now, and I haven't played MCR2 yet, to be honest. So I could be mistaken on all of this obviously.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Do you mean MCR, or MCR2? I think the order would be My Cute Roommate, then Girl House, and finally My Cute Roommate 2. That is at least the order the games were made. Since (I think) you have a brief cameo of one of the girls from MCR in this game and then you have cameos from girls in GH in MCR2, that seems the most logical ordering to me. It's been a really long time now, and I haven't played MCR2 yet, to be honest. So I could be mistaken on all of this obviously.
MCR1. I'm hoping MCR1 happens after this. It would be very disappointing if it was before.

Bella is the "roommate" isn't she? Or am I wrong?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MCR1. I'm hoping MCR1 happens after this. It would be very disappointing if it was before.

Bella is the "roommate" isn't she? Or am I wrong?
Sorry; I don't remember the specific names from MCR anymore. I enjoyed the games, but for some reason names are escaping me now. As for the order, I was only describing what seemed logical to me TBH. I really couldn't say with any certainty what the order is supposed to be, just that they're all set in the same universe (and maybe city).

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Sorry; I don't remember the specific names from MCR anymore. I enjoyed the games, but for some reason names are escaping me now. As for the order, I was only describing what seemed logical to me TBH. I really couldn't say with any certainty what the order is supposed to be, just that they're all set in the same universe (and maybe city).
Bella is the photographer chick in this game. She looks a whole hell of a lot like the cousin from MCR1.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bella is the photographer chick in this game. She looks a whole hell of a lot like the cousin from MCR1.
Ah, right, thanks! Yeah, I actually think it could be meant to be the same girl. (Well, that, or the dev just really likes the model or similar ones. Neverlucky, for example, loves to use the same girl over and over: three games with variants of the same model in each.) IDK for sure, but I understand better now who you mean.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I am unable to finish the game. The problem is Mia promised to go to photo shooting with MC but so far I am unable to take her tp photo shooting. I already gave her red dress. Pretty much I am done with everything. I even got all the galleries except picture number 5 and 6 and last picture. I include save game.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi anyone know how to pass the steps with the doctor in the basement all the time its wrong and she calls the police
help please

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
hi anyone know how to pass the steps with the doctor in the basement all the time its wrong and she calls the police
help please
check the walkthrough. the basement is only for killing rats, from what I remember, so not sure what you're talking about. I remember I didn't do events correctly on my first run & broke the game. had to restart from the beginning & follow the walkthrough. this dev is notorious for overly complex games requiring a wt to play...

Reactions: Rend77

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
check the walkthrough. the basement is only for killing rats, from what I remember, so not sure what you're talking about. I remember I didn't do events correctly on my first run & broke the game. had to restart from the beginning & follow the walkthrough. this dev is notorious for overly complex games requiring a wt to play...
thanks then i'll do just that (y)

Reactions: darthpham

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
I am unable to finish the game. The problem is Mia promised to go to photo shooting with MC but so far I am unable to take her tp photo shooting. I already gave her red dress. Pretty much I am done with everything. I even got all the galleries except picture number 5 and 6 and last picture. I include save game.
has the same issue atm

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Did you have the scene in front of the TV with Mia (you watched a movie & then Lola came home from school). Right after that scene, you can go to Mia's room to go to the photo shoot (2nd time). This might be the last event before the story conclusion.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
are you using the walkthrough mod? the walkthrough mod messes up the latest game version it is for 1.4xxx and the game is 1.5xxxx copy the save folder somewhere else delete the game reinstall without the walkthrough mod paste the save folder in the new copy of the game then talk to mia and you will be able to remind her about the photo shoot

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
are you using the walkthrough mod? the walkthrough mod messes up the latest game version it is for 1.4xxx and the game is 1.5xxxx copy the save folder somewhere else delete the game reinstall without the walkthrough mod paste the save folder in the new copy of the game then talk to mia and you will be able to remind her about the photo shoot
you may need to talk to mia x2 or choose to talk about something else if you didn't help with her web show already that day

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes