4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
why is there so many male in the game
Hey, thanks for playing :)

This is a game where the MC is a girl, mostly heterosexual (players can add some lesbian action if they chose so), so it makes sense that we have quite a few male characters.

However, I checked the "Build Your Scene" tool and, as you can see, it's almost 50/50:
1682974653778.png

Is there anyone in particular that you haven't liked?

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I was able to load from an autosave. The main save was with the bad guy pointing a gun at her friend, so I wonder if that could have been because the same scene shows again.
Good to hear you found a solution :)

So, without any spoilers (please), are you enjoying the new chapter?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hey, thanks for playing :)

This is a game where the MC is a girl, mostly heterosexual (players can add some lesbian action if they chose so), so it makes sense that we have quite a few male characters.

However, I checked the "Build Your Scene" tool and, as you can see, it's almost 50/50:
View attachment 2588081

Is there anyone in particular that you haven't liked?
nope!

Reactions: grima_grima

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
short but nice update. render quality is improving so good job there. glad that Vicky wasn't shot. guys like Norton should be the ones that get killed over their debts.. that would be more justified.
can't wait for the next update.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
short but nice update. render quality is improving so good job there. glad that Vicky wasn't shot. guys like Norton should be the ones that get killed over their debts.. that would be more justified.
can't wait for the next update.
I had to break down the chapter into 3 parts so that I can publish content more frequently. With my current machine, it would take me 4 or 5 months to finish a chapter with more than 300 renders. (Thanks for hiding the spoilers :))

Thanks for your feedback :)

Reactions: robrize2169

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Beautiful girls and unique MC. Besides Vanessa my favourite one is Emma.
And great thing that sex scenes have sound.
BTW, my saves from 0.25b work all right in 0.30b.

Last edited:

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
The girls. Not into guys. I'd be down for a reverse gangbang with her and her friends. I'm 49 and had a heart attack on my 42nd birthday so survival would be questionable, but what a way to go.
When I said "her friends" I really meant her girl friends :)

I still have some new girls for the coming chapters. Hopefully you'll appreciate them as well. Wait and see.

• Love
Reactions: Big Rooster

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Beautiful girls and unique MC. Besides Vanessa my favourite one is Emma.
We are on the same page, but Emma is tied in second place with Vicky (for me) :)

And great thing that sex scenes have sound.
I'm trying to find the right sound effects for every scene, but not every scene needs sound effects. And I think that some subtle sounds help a lot, mainly in the sex scenes!

BTW, my saves from 0.25b work all right in 0.30b.
Right, I try not to make changes in the code that was already published, but it is not always possible. I often find bugs or create something new that requires rework. And that can cause the saves from a previous version to fail in the new one...

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you keep playing... Chapter 6 - Part 2 is work in progress...

Reactions: Big Rooster

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
We are on the same page, but Emma is tied in second place with Vicky (for me) :)

I'm trying to find the right sound effects for every scene, but not every scene needs sound effects. And I think that some subtle sounds help a lot, mainly in the sex scenes!

Right, I try not to make changes in the code that was already published, but it is not always possible. I often find bugs or create something new that requires rework. And that can cause the saves from a previous version to fail in the new one...

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you keep playing... Chapter 6 - Part 2 is work in progress...
BTW I have a question. Why Vanessa's asshole is extremely white? It doesn't match her tanned skin at all

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
BTW I have a question. Why Vanessa's asshole is extremely white? It doesn't match her tanned skin at all
It's because the sun doesn't shine there :)

Jokes aside, that's the default color of that asset and it did not bother me so much to change it. I think the contrast with her tanned skin is what called your attention.

Just imagine that she is really pale under that tanned skin :)

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes