4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Funny thing is if I would have been a girl my name would have been Vanessa. My mom told me that years ago. I'm well older than MC in this game. I'll be 50 in January. Ugh, and college now seems more recent than starting High School did when I graduated college. True what they say - when you're a kid a year is forever. When you're 30+ a year is a blink of an eye.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Improved readability
I approve of this statement. :giggle:

I'll put in my 2 cents on the eyebrows. #2 most differently. Not shaming anyone, but thinner to me is associated
a woman that wears too much makeup.

I really like the steady improvement I've seen in this game from the start.

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I approve of this statement. :giggle:

I'll put in my 2 cents on the eyebrows. #2 most differently. Not shaming anyone, but thinner to me is associated
a woman that wears too much makeup.

I really like the steady improvement I've seen in this game from the start.
Thanks for your feedback! :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
New eyebrows:
View attachment 2622517

And also, there is a on my patreon and I would like to hear from you if you like the new one better or the old one:
View attachment 2622520
The main difference here is that #1 is basically 2D and #2 is 3D.

The first eyebrow resembles a flat painting, lacking depth and texture. In contrast, the second eyebrow boasts strands that are distinctly visible, particularly in close-up views. These strands add definition and detail, enhancing the overall appearance.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Girl in Charge - Chapter 6 Part 2 [v0.31.0b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 168mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I am not from US, and I'm 47 years old :HideThePain:
At that age, if you were USAian, i'd expect you to have at least a passing exposure to the "Uncle Remus" stories or perhasps to the Disney film Song of the South - though it's been withdrawn from re-releast for fifty-plus years...

{BTW - i tend to write "USAian" because there are several other countries in the Americas}

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, she's going to be a bitch. Hope Vanessa beats her ass maybe along with a couple of her friends. LOL at she's named Karen.

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes