4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
If anyone wants to vote on their favorite chapter, there's a public poll here:
I'd appreciate your feedback.

Cheers!

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
It seems can do anything else after "Mike" and "Jake" kidnaped Vanessa because of her boyfriend who owns them a lot of money! There is a scene where they point a gun at her face and then a scene where Mike pulled the trigger but after that nothing more.... there is not a scene if they killed Vanessa or something happen in the same second or if they shoot near her to show her how serious they are and then may be leave her with no choice and make her a prostitute so she can win them the money her boyfriend owns them and may be that to be "sending him a message" one....or if that's a end then at least need to have a "game over" or "bad ending" option so we can know we do something wrong and need to do a different choice to keep playing the game!

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
It seems can do anything else after "Mike" and "Jake" kidnaped Vanessa because of her boyfriend who owns them a lot of money! There is a scene where they point a gun at her face and then a scene where Mike pulled the trigger but after that nothing more.... there is not a scene if they killed Vanessa or something happen in the same second or if they shoot near her to show her how serious they are and then may be leave her with no choice and make her a prostitute so she can win them the money her boyfriend owns them and may be that to be "sending him a message" one....or if that's a end then at least need to have a "game over" or "bad ending" option so we can know we do something wrong and need to do a different choice to keep playing the game!
Have you played Chapter 6 yet? It shows the story of Norton's significant debt to the bad guys and reveals the fate of Victoria...

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Hey, Brother. Thanks for the cool feature.
I've spent many hours toying with it. My girlfriend is very Jealous. :p

Come to bed, babe... :love:
Hold on, honey, just one more scene. :giggle:
Grrr... Grima_Grima!!! :mad:
In addition to the one I created for my own game, you can find two more below my signature (one for " " and one for " "). They are web-based, but you can use them in a similar way.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Any pregnancy content planned?
I've always thought that ending a visual novel with a pregnancy storyline was a bit cliché and predictable. Interestingly enough, many people have also expressed their opinion that my VN falls into the 'lame' category. So, to fully embrace the essence of lameness and playfully cater to those expectations, it's highly likely that I will include a pregnancy ending in my VN (one of the multiple endings). After all, if we're going for 'lame,' might as well go all the way! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Have you played Chapter 6 yet? It shows the story of Norton's significant debt to the bad guys and reveals the fate of Victoria...
No i didn't play it because i can't do that! It's locked and if i load my last save file it only shows the situation where the bad guys kidnapped Victoria and then when one of them put the trigger but nothing more of that and that is where everything ends and at least for now it doesn't seem to have any new progress on that! So like i say,it looks like i can't do anything else and play the next chapter!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
No i didn't play it because i can't do that! It's locked and if i load my last save file it only shows the situation where the bad guys kidnapped Victoria and then when one of them put the trigger but nothing more of that and that is where everything ends and at least for now it doesn't seem to have any new progress on that! So like i say,it looks like i can't do anything else and play the next chapter!
Renpy has this problem. If you save in the last image of the last scene, when a new update comes it will fail to load the save and move you back to the menu screen. You can check if you have any previous save (don't forget to check the "Auto save") or you can do a quick "skip-play", where you keep the "Control" key pressed until you reach chapter 6.
I recommend that you don't save on the last image of an update, or you will face this again.
Cheers!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Renders looks cool but too bad it's a female protag game. I wonder if the dev plan to release game with male mc in the future

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Renders looks cool but too bad it's a female protag game. I wonder if the dev plan to release game with male mc in the future
After I finish this game, my next 2 planned projects will have male protagonists.

why don't give a whirl before making a judgment? I don't like "most" female MC's games, but this one is fun.
As Big Rooster said, if you enjoyed the renders, why don't you give it a try? :)
Just don't keep your expectations too high ;)

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Player Choices: Exploring Multiple Paths

I don't know about you, but when I play a game, I love exploring multiple paths to discover the various outcomes that result from my decisions.

Speaking of which, have any of you come across these three images featured in the game? Were you able to make the "right" choices that led you down these different branches?

If you want more details about how to get each one of them, just let me know :)

I would also like to know if you even care about this (multiple branches) or if you just play the one path you like the most.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Renpy has this problem. If you save in the last image of the last scene, when a new update comes it will fail to load the save and move you back to the menu screen. You can check if you have any previous save (don't forget to check the "Auto save") or you can do a quick "skip-play", where you keep the "Control" key pressed until you reach chapter 6.
I recommend that you don't save on the last image of an update, or you will face this again.
Cheers!
Of course i have previous saves! I did what you suggest and choose the one where Victoria have sex with the old guy before she been kidnapped and seems like it did work because after that scene with the gun i have a message "to be continue" (what i didn't have before) and then it shows me that the next chapter is now unlocked and i can play it! It's really strange that i can't do that like always from my last save file - I never has that problem when loading "last save file" even in RenPy versions except if the developer didn't rework his game and make some changes like: "changing the look of the everyone in the game and even the look of the places" ( for example like is in the Lust Campus) or changing the look of the game and some choices... Only after such a big changes i need to start the game again and i'm not able to load my save file (or any other one) but here the problem is not that i can't load my last save file - the problem is that after i load it i can't keep playing but after loading some previous one like you suggest now everything is normal - that's why is strange to me,but thanks for your help!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Of course i have previous saves! I did what you suggest and choose the one where Victoria have sex with the old guy before she been kidnapped and seems like it did work because after that scene with the gun i have a message "to be continue" (what i didn't have before) and then it shows me that the next chapter is now unlocked and i can play it! It's really strange that i can't do that like always from my last save file - I never has that problem when loading "last save file" even in RenPy versions except if the developer didn't rework his game and make some changes like: "changing the look of the everyone in the game and even the look of the places" ( for example like is in the Lust Campus) or changing the look of the game and some choices... Only after such a big changes i need to start the game again and i'm not able to load my save file (or any other one) but here the problem is not that i can't load my last save file - the problem is that after i load it i can't keep playing but after loading some previous one like you suggest now everything is normal - that's why is strange to me,but thanks for your help!
I'm glad it worked :)(y)

Wolfmots

Apr 9, 2021
Player Choices: Exploring Multiple Paths

I don't know about you, but when I play a game, I love exploring multiple paths to discover the various outcomes that result from my decisions.

Speaking of which, have any of you come across these three images featured in the game? Were you able to make the "right" choices that led you down these different branches?

If you want more details about how to get each one of them, just let me know :)

I would also like to know if you even care about this (multiple branches) or if you just play the one path you like the most.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I play games like this to relax, not to spend an entire day or week trying to figure out how a certain coders mind works. Keep it simple.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I play games like this to relax, not to spend an entire day or week trying to figure out how a certain coders mind works. Keep it simple.
I understand your point, but these subtle differences have minimal impact on the overall game. For instance, if you choose not to have sex with Victoria, you'll encounter a scene where both Vanessa and Victoria are wearing sleeping clothes in bed. On the other hand, if you opt for passive sex with Victoria, you'll experience a scene where Victoria embraces Vanessa from behind. Finally, if you choose to have both passive and active sex with Victoria, you'll encounter a scene where Vanessa embraces Victoria from behind. These scenes subtly depict dominance or passiveness in different ways.

What I'm trying to emphasize is that by not exploring multiple paths, players may miss out on discovering the potential for different outcomes. Ultimately, the decision on how to play the game is entirely up to the players, and I respect that. However, as the creator, I reserve the right to determine the number of branches or paths the game will have in each specific case.

I'm also open to suggestions, but unfortunately, the player base is not very vocal. It seems that they are either content with what I'm creating or perhaps they don't feel strongly enough to suggest something different.

The few suggestions I received were promptly incorporated into the game, such as improving readability and enhancing the UI when the main character expresses her thoughts, among others.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Fun facts
  • Vanessa, the MC of the game is named after a character from a Dream Theater song
  • The first character Vanessa interacts with in the game, Victoria, is similarly named after another character from a different Dream Theater song
  • Mr. Scott was named after a certain regional manager from "The Office"
1687178637870.png

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes