4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Chapters 001 and 002 completely rewritten. Added player choices, new renders, dialogs and fixed glitches in previous renders.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Status update:
  • Chapter 001: completely rewritten
  • Chapter 002: completely rewritten
  • Chapter 003: completely rewritten
  • Chapter 004: about 25% complete
  • Build Your Scene: about 20% complete (even if not complete, this will not prevent me from launching v0.20.0b - which means Chapter 004) - It might not be released with v0.20.0b

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I liked that you can move around the image on main menu. It was a nice detail
Thanks! The new version (v0.20.0b) will be released in a few weeks, and the game will have quite a few improvements, besides the new chapter. If you liked the game so far, I really think you'll enjoy it even better! :)

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
dude, your game is very good. hot models and favorite anal sex. for some reason, many exclude him from their games. I like your game. Keep it up.

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
dude, your game is very good. hot models and favorite anal sex. for some reason, many exclude him from their games. I like your game. Keep it up.
Thanks for your feedback! What can I say? I like butts and I like anal sex, so I am creating a game with lots of both :)

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
New version is available!

Changelog: v0.20.0a
  • Added Chapter 004 - The gym
  • Chapter 001: added new renders, dialogs and player choices!
  • Chapter 002: added new renders, dialogs and player choices!
  • Chapter 003: added new renders, dialogs and player choices!
  • New feature: "Build Your Scene" -> as you unlock characters and background images within the story, you can use them to build your own scene! Select your background, 1 to 5 characters, choose facial expression and clothes, position them in the screen and add your speech!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I just found a bug in the "Build Your Scene" tool. If you have less than 5 characters unlocked and you add your characters one by one, you might get locked, not being able to add any chars and not able to leave the screen. In this case you have to close the game. I have fixed this issue and it will be available in the next release.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Okay... and do you think you can, maybe hopefully, in the future, make a choices version? It saddens me when I see a nice-looking Female Protagonist Lesbian game, only to be left View attachment 2086891 because it's just a Kinetic Novel... If not, it's okay. I figured I should just ask and see.
Hey, I've included user choices now in v0.20.0a. If you decide to give it another chance, please let me know if you liked this one better :)

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
:) Ok You can let me do it. Oh and thanks for the answer it's always good to see the Devs interacting with their audience I wish you all the luck in your game and that it's one of the best of the genre is already one of my favorites :cool:(y)
I'm inviting you to play the new version (v0.20.0a), which includes a new chapter and player choices, so the game is not a kinetic novel anymore. I hope you like it! :)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Hey, I've included user choices now in v0.20.0a. If you decide to give it another chance, please let me know if you liked this one better :)
Woah! that is amazingsauce!! you did it! x3 Thank you so much for this! I am downloading it now and will let you know what me thinks when I am done playing it ^^

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
The girl is in charge but it doesn't seem like the player is. And it really speaks to the type of character the female mc is when her reaction to being cheated on was having unprotected sex with some rando and putting that rando's junk up her arse. And she wasn't even drunk. Why is there even a lesbian tag when the 1st person you're forced to have sex with is a guy. I just wish there was no lesbian tag if the mc has no choice but to be bi. Bi tag would make more sense. And if there was clarification on what people could expect. Like if there's a lesbian only path. Or if there will be sex with men that's unavoidable. Doesn't have to be done but it would just be nice.

Last edited:

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
The girl is in charge but it doesn't seem like the player is. And it really speaks to the type of character the female mc is when her reaction to being cheated on was having unprotected sex with some rando and putting that rando's junk up her arse. And she wasn't even drunk. Why is there even a lesbian tag when the 1st person you're forced to have sex with is a guy. I just wish there was no lesbian tag if the mc has no choice but to be bi. Bi tag would make more sense. And if there was clarification on what people could expect. Like if there's a lesbian only path. Or if there will be sex with men that's unavoidable. Doesn't have to be done but it would just be nice.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll add some notes to the game description. It might help those who are searching for lesbian sex but don't want to face M/F sex. I appreciate your explanation.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes