4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Why is there even a lesbian tag when the 1st person you're forced to have sex with is a guy.

And if there was clarification on what people could expect. Like if there's a lesbian only path. Or if there will be sex with men that's unavoidable. Doesn't have to be done but it would just be nice.
Really? and I was excited to play this too :( I don't like any game that forces you into things without a choice in the matter. I mean, it has its fans, I am just not one of them. If a Female Protagonist game has a Lesbian tag on it, I do expect for there to be a "Lesbian Only" path.

Even if there was a Bi tag, I would most likely just focus on the female love interest (if its only a 3 way thing, crapola D: )

I think every game should let you know what to expect. They do have the "Features" section most of the time. Games having a Lesbian tag but no Lesbian route bothers me to my Firey core.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Really? and I was excited to play this too :( I don't like any game that forces you into things without a choice in the matter. I mean, it has its fans, I am just not one of them. If a Female Protagonist game has a Lesbian tag on it, I do expect for there to be a "Lesbian Only" path.

Even if there was a Bi tag, I would most likely just focus on the female love interest (if its only a 3 way thing, crapola D: )

I think every game should let you know what to expect. They do have the "Features" section most of the time. Games having a Lesbian tag but no Lesbian route bothers me to my Firey core.
Thanks for the feedback. You two have a valid point, and I'll update the game description stating that there is unavoidable F/M sex and there is no Lesbian Only path.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i still cant wait for the option for the blond ponytail girl (nessa) to get close with some old and/or ugly guys. please make that happen. otherwise i will keep an eye on this for sure. nice girl and render and nice idea. especially i am not really into lesbian and don't have a problem with unavoidable sex.

built your scene is a cool idea but it seems you can just add characters and let them talk at the moment. but still nice idea just hope to see more different characters and other... poses to chose from <3

Last edited:

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
i still cant wait for the option for the blond ponytail girl (nessa) to get close with some old and/or ugly guys. please make that happen. otherwise i will keep an eye on this for sure. nice girl and render and nice idea. especially i am not really into lesbian and don't have a problem with unavoidable sex.

built your scene is a cool idea but it seems you can just add characters and let them talk at the moment. but still nice idea just hope to see more different characters and other... poses to chose from <3
Thanks for your feedback. I'm already working on Chapter 5, so let's see what it'll bring to the story (sorry, no spoilers from me :)).

And the "Build Your Scene" feature is more for dialogs (at least for now).

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Girl in Charge - Chapter 6 Part 2 [v0.31.0b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 168mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Female MC looks amazing but being from the school that thinks any female MC game should have a Lesbo only path, going to have to pass. :cry:
Thanks for adding the disclaimer to the OP and saving me the trouble of the DL. Best of luck with the game. (y)

Reactions: grima_grima

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This game might have some promise but no way in hell is it a 5 star game right now. In the first few minutes, up to the call to Mila after her first sex scene, close to 10 misspelled words, some iffy dialogue and this...

screenshot0001.png

...seriously, good to know I have a small dick. That dick is close to 6 inches. So unless you are packing John Holmes or Mandingo's junk, you are a micropenis. If you are going to call it small, make it at least, I don't know, under 5 inches.

I am assuming here, that July was meant to be Julie. Never seen anyone named July in my 50+ years. Also, do away with the annoying laugh sound effect.

Again, the premise is fine and I hope to see it bloom into a truly good game but not off to a great start, certainly not a 5 star start.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i normally don't play games with a female lead, but damn, she was hot i had to check this out. and wow, so far i am enjoying it. too bad we cannot change the male characters names to add that bit of immersion for those of us like who like to feel more like a part of the story. as it is though, i have some suggestions. how about she sends her loser ex some vids of her taking it in the ass as a fuck you to him. and then perhaps, have the story focus on his pathetic attempts to try and get her back, only to be rejected every time. serves him right for cheating on such a hot babe as Vanessa. not against lesbian stuff but maybe threesomes are the way to go there. anyway, just some ideas you may or may not have thought of yourself. looking forward to the next update.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
This game might have some promise but no way in hell is it a 5 star game right now. In the first few minutes, up to the call to Mila after her first sex scene, close to 10 misspelled words, some iffy dialogue and this...

View attachment 2149397

...seriously, good to know I have a small dick. That dick is close to 6 inches. So unless you are packing John Holmes or Mandingo's junk, you are a micropenis. If you are going to call it small, make it at least, I don't know, under 5 inches.

I am assuming here, that July was meant to be Julie. Never seen anyone named July in my 50+ years. Also, do away with the annoying laugh sound effect.

Again, the premise is fine and I hope to see it bloom into a truly good game but not off to a great start, certainly not a 5 star start.
English is not my native language, so that is the main reason for the misspelled words. If you want to share with me the ones I misspelled, I'll certainly fix them. Even though I review the text, I'm not fail-proof, so some mistakes will happen.

And don't be mad about the small dick line. The initial idea of the game was that she was going to meet some big (and I mean BIG) ones, like unrealistically big ones... I might adjust that line to something more fitting. In my mind, that dick was smaller, since I was playing with bigger dicks in my other renders.

And about July, you are also correct, her name should have been "Julie", and I will correct it in the next update.

Also, note taken on the laugh sound effect. I'll remove it, unless it is really necessary.

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback! It will help me make the game better!

Reactions: robrize2169

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
i normally don't play games with a female lead, but damn, she was hot i had to check this out. and wow, so far i am enjoying it. too bad we cannot change the male characters names to add that bit of immersion for those of us like who like to feel more like a part of the story. as it is though, i have some suggestions. how about she sends her loser ex some vids of her taking it in the ass as a fuck you to him. and then perhaps, have the story focus on his pathetic attempts to try and get her back, only to be rejected every time. serves him right for cheating on such a hot babe as Vanessa. not against lesbian stuff but maybe threesomes are the way to go there. anyway, just some ideas you may or may not have thought of yourself. looking forward to the next update.
Thanks for your feedback!

Only a few days have passed since Vanessa broke up with Noah, so we did not have any further direct interaction between them afterwards. We see, however, in chapter 3, that Noah is trying to contact Vanessa and she is not answering his calls, and that is the main reason her cousin Emma came to talk to Vanessa.

In future chapters, their reunion may or may not happen. Let's wait and see :)

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
English is not my native language, so that is the main reason for the misspelled words. If you want to share with me the ones I misspelled, I'll certainly fix them. Even though I review the text, I'm not fail-proof, so some mistakes will happen.

And don't be mad about the small dick line. The initial idea of the game was that she was going to meet some big (and I mean BIG) ones, like unrealistically big ones... I might adjust that line to something more fitting. In my mind, that dick was smaller, since I was playing with bigger dicks in my other renders.

And about July, you are also correct, her name should have been "Julie", and I will correct it in the next update.

Also, note taken on the laugh sound effect. I'll remove it, unless it is really necessary.

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback! It will help me make the game better!
You're welcome. I really do hope you success. I will try to go through the script file tomorrow and even edit the typos/misspellings for you. I really do want a good FMC goes wild but on her own terms, not through blackmail or any type of non-consent. Hell, I would love to play FMC that is a dominatrix and a badass.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
You're welcome. I really do hope you success. I will try to go through the script file tomorrow and even edit the typos/misspellings for you. I really do want a good FMC goes wild but on her own terms, not through blackmail or any type of non-consent. Hell, I would love to play FMC that is a dominatrix and a badass.
Thanks a lot! That will be really appreciated :)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks a lot! That will be really appreciated :)
Fixed the mentions of July to be Julie, you will need to fix the character name stuff. I just fixed the mentions in dialogue, not sure how intricate your coding is with the character names, did not want to break the game. I also fixed the misspellings, grammar issues and made the "tiny dick" stuff make more sense. Things like not "this dick is so small" turned into "this dick is smaller than Noah's". Had to do that multiple times. In future chapters, maybe avoid calling Benjamin/Robert's junk small, if you just have to mention them again, maybe say it is just average. That or if you want to ignore my changes and go back to calling it so small, redo those images with an actual small one. Made changes to the script.rpy and the ch1-4 script files. You can incorporate into your future builds and others can self patch(script.rpy goes into the game folder, the other 4 files go into the scripts subfolder).

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Fixed the mentions of July to be Julie, you will need to fix the character name stuff. I just fixed the mentions in dialogue, not sure how intricate your coding is with the character names, did not want to break the game. I also fixed the misspellings, grammar issues and made the "tiny dick" stuff make more sense. Things like not "this dick is so small" turned into "this dick is smaller than Noah's". Had to do that multiple times. In future chapters, maybe avoid calling Benjamin/Robert's junk small, if you just have to mention them again, maybe say it is just average. That or if you want to ignore my changes and go back to calling it so small, redo those images with an actual small one. Made changes to the script.rpy and the ch1-4 script files. You can incorporate into your future builds and others can self patch(script.rpy goes into the game folder, the other 4 files go into the scripts subfolder).
Thanks again for having all the trouble to fix the misspellings. I had already modified "July" to "Julie", and had done the exact same change related to Benjamin/Robert's dick (change that line to "it's smaller than Noah's). I will review the rest of your changes and incorporate them accordingly.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Done! I reviewed all files and fixed the misspelled words, based on your suggestions. I'm already working on chapter 5, so the changes will be available when I release the next version. Thanks a lot!

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes