4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Hello all! I'm back from vacation and back to working on the game. More than 200 renders already created for chapter 5 (including some simple animations), and more than 1400 lines of code for chapter 5 alone, not counting the new feature "Favorites".
Hopefully, I'll be able to release this chapter before the end of this month.
Cheers!

klamra

Oct 14, 2019
Grima, what's going on with your patreon? Do you enabled subscriptions? I can't join to your patreon, says:" You can't join this creator's membership". It doesn't work only for me?

• Red Heart
Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Grima, what's going on with your patreon? Do you enabled subscriptions? I can't join to your patreon, says:" You can't join this creator's membership". It doesn't work only for me?
Hey! I'm glad you want to subscribe! :)

My Patreon is currently paused until I launch Chapter 5. Once it is taking too long for me to finish this chapter, I decided to pause my Patreon, since I don't think it is fair to charge people if I can't deliver.

I hope I'll finish this chapter within the next few days so I can resume it :)

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Hey klamra, my patreon page is back up! I've just released the Alpha version of Chapter 5 (Advanced patrons and up).

In a week or 2, I should be able to release the Beta version (Intermediate patrons), and 1 or 2 weeks later I'll port the final version here.

Cheers!

Reactions: malak@s

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
"Chapter 005 - The cousin" is now available in my for Intermediate patrons (and above).
One week from now, it will be available for Beginner patrons, and some days later I'll make it available here.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
"Chapter 005 - The cousin" is now available here. Let me know if you have any suggestions, questions, or if you find something I need to fix. I would love to hear back from you! Enjoy!

Cheers!

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
"This game does not have a Lesbian Only path and there is unavoidable F/M sex."

I wish all the other games with female protagonists had that same line on the first page, now I know this game is not for me without having to search or ask. Good luck with the game dev, hope you get the support you need for it.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Not Really a "Girl In Charge" if all shes doing is fucking any guy she has interactions with, more like a "Whore On The Prowl"

Story is bland at most with like 4 choices in the whole game and those choices dont even mean anything in the chapters is seems.
Really Had higher hopes when i picked this up yesterday.

To Each Their Own.

Good Luck Dev

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Amazing Looking Girls But Female Protagonist Game :(. Good Luck (y) on your Project, maybe your next project consider doing a Male Prog with this good looking characters.

Reactions: grima_grima

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i enjoyed the update yes..until that final scene which just kinda doesn't seem to fit with the story..just my opnion..

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes