• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lightpurple

May 19, 2019
None of the images are coming up. How do I fix this
Are you using Windows? Because if you are using Linux you need ciopfs.

mkdir data
mv images *html data
mkdir mountpoint
ciopfs data mountpoint

and then open the html from the mountpoint directory.

iirc there was an issue with ciopfs and you needed to change all filenames to be consistent, e.g. make all filenames lowercase.

freetome11

Nov 4, 2019
You can tell me what do you want in the game and I'll do my best to implement the changes you want in the future.
Ok i really want to help, and also i am sorry for my bad english.
i will introduce my things in my way, so its may be hard to accept.
Anyway, i will split all ideas by importance for gameplay / immersion in game stuff.

1) First off all, its the time/energy spend trouble, in your game u can like go do erotic film and day is over - so its really strange and need to be corrected.
1.1 - if u will change energy costs, you will also getting trouble with your simplified money counter( i mean increase of money depending on performance of actions)
1.2 - better way is create more adaptive logical structure for "getting money system".(at this moment for example you can click to work like 20 times and then gets like 1000+ from chating in laptop)
1.3 - So, the greatest what you can do is create statistic dependencies(like sexual experiences and different work experience
(for example she had like 2(or more) parrametrsfors blow job: -
a) bj expirience - value = get more money with BJ + new events.
b) deep throat expirience - value = can do DT alsow more money + new events.)
not ony sexual dependencys, will be great to do reputation dependency and skills like dancing, and other stuff.

2) Second is raw gameplay parts like way to simplified university,club,bar, glory hole rooms that's without normal developing.
2.1 - The best way to do changes is make all this place like a place :D - with a normal amount of interaction and possible developments. Like make a gl - as mini game with new variations that depends by reputation and experience.
2.2 - So, and all of it will be useless without specifics. - what do i mean: you need named npc (even if they won't be so specific and be like "a driver" or "a worker") it will give a lot of live for the game since its it's a simulator.

3) The last and the biggest part :D - Events and Screen change system. When player begging 0 events happens, or it's really rare(i don't know), so here we need some chance related events (that alsow depends by expirience and reputation) with approching, speaking, helping, and raping stuff.
3.1 - Screen change system - i mean h events thats goes with like all 3 giffs and ends without a word(overdone). So it's way more interesting when everything happens gradually, one by one with text that tells what happens on giff (this creates an extra layer of immersion)

(also i forget to say about a small number of ways to increase the parameters of depravity etc. but it can be fixed with paragraphs 1,3)

I dont know will it helps, but anyway i tried because i saw thats you lisning people in comments, good luck with your project :D

ps (about bugs - endles phone quit if u have no thins to do in it)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnight6666

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
yep all of the pics. im on windows and followed the instructions
can you provide a few screenshoots with the install path, etc?
Because I really don't understand what could be wrong.Ialso have windows and it works fine.
I heard there are some issues (which i tried to resolve), but on linux.

What browser do you use? Maybe try another browser?

Last edited:

Flyingnixons

Feb 17, 2018
can you provide a few screenshoots with the install path, etc?
Because I really don't understand what could be wrong.Ialso have windows and it works fine.
I heard there are some issues (which i tried to resolve), but on linux.

What browser do you use? Maybe try another browser?
scratch that. somehow i got them to work

Reactions: BlackKnight6666

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
The next update is pretty much finished. I just need to write some text (which is taking muuuch more than i anticipated - partially because life happends and partially because let's say i have a writers block). I would like to say that it will take very little time, but I don't know ATM . so really can't promise anything. If it will take much longer I might release a "Beta".

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I cant go to the club anmore it just dissapeared from the suburbs.
Went there 2 times and thats it ..is gone....

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Did test this game for some time, but nothing at all happens. Do I miss something?

Working to earn money (different jobs seems to make noch difference at all, earning the same as a famrer or a doctor o_O) and some days to "walk" around to max the morale again to be able to work again for several days. Did bought most of the stuff, did visit everything I found, but besides the "sharking events" there was nothing, not one lewd scene or any kind of sexual enocunter.

Weird first impression...

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes