BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
@Mortem20 watch TV, webcam, not 100% bure but you can try swimming topless at the pool/beach
@Malkaviantime I just tested again and the save button doesn't disappear. What browser are you using? Maybe it's a browser issue.
@grapedog in the title on the left of the screen, right above:
Money: 500

Energy: 100 (see attachment). Is that what you wanted or is there something else?

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
@poiman 10x. Updates will came. Tatoos and piercing will be added in the todo list, harassment and jail events are already there. For now I need to fix some issues, some code and balance the game.
Que? oh, seems im so lazy and blind potato that i dont find any ... seems time to spend more time in jail :D thx for answer :)

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
Que? oh, seems im so lazy and blind potato that i dont find any ... seems time to spend more time in jail :D thx for answer :)
just to clarify bt "are already there" I mean in the todo list, not in the game. In the game, if you are corrupt enough you can have sex with the guards to reduce the sentence. That's it

Reactions: poiman

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
After playing this game, I now know that a college degree and getting a day job were a useless waste of time compared to how much you can make on just doing webchat for a few hours a day. :D:D

Benvlees

May 29, 2018
i've always liked these kinda games but this one i cant seem to play. none of the images will show up. the files are there but the html wont show them. i am using linux but fire fox browser should block the images, ive also tried other browsers. i kinda half suspect that windows might work properly...but i would really like to play the game on this os. any help?
Linux is case sensitive, I'm sure the problem lies there. Make sure the image folder is called "images". Also make sure the folder is located located and not on, let's say a, Nas.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Since my recording program is having issues, I will just tell you what my problems are. The greatest one I have is the lack of interaction in the game, it has the feel of all grind and no real reward. Another is the GIFs are not of the woman I picked (Yes, I know that you are using free GIFs, but it is just not as exciting to me). There is no consistency in the game. The clothing system is broken, it shows that all the clothes are being worn at the same time.

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Yep, clothing system is ESSENTIAL in this sort of games.
(and the clothes that are proposed, well... not really sexy ^^ )

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
@JaneGrrr that will change in the next version (1.5)
@Benvlees in the next version (1.5) I tryto fix those case sensitive problems. Hope I will not miss anything.
@icarlc I know. this will change in t he following versions. I will add more interaction and dialogue. As for the gifs... well, I understand you, but there's not much I can do about that... sorry :( There will be some changes in the clothing system that I hope will solve this misunderstanding about what can be worn and why. The gym clothes and swimsuit are not actually wear, but carry (in the next version you will have to have a purse to "wear" them).
"There is no consistency in the game." what do you mean by that? The money system will be changes in the next version, but please tell me what do you think is wrong.
@Armelle69 what do you mean by that? Is there something do you think I can do better in the clothing system?

Reactions: ILCjr

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
@Armelle69 what do you mean by that? Is there something do you think I can do better in the clothing system?
Thanks for answering !
In the clothing system, I don't know, since you'll change that very soon ;) And we just can't see what we wear for the moment.
But the clothes that we find in images\clothes, well... Not that sexy ^^
  • "Clothes" folder itself, "Normal" and "Safe" folders : of cours, even a strict grandmother wouldn't see anysthing too kinky in those ;)
  • "Sexy" folder : these are still very commun, everyday clothes : nothing really sexy in that ! You have to be really prude to find those clothes too sexy !
  • "Cheeky" folder : ok, just a few of them are a little sexy... Everybody won't wear that everyday, of course, but a lot of people could.
  • And, "Whore" folder : Ok, some of the the clothes (jst a few of them : 3, 4, 5) are a little extreme, and "whorish", while the other ones are just a bit sexy (2, exercice, formal, panties, bra, swimwear).
The fact is that I don't know how long you have to play to be able to wear "whore" clothes ; because not being able to wear some really sexy clothes in an exhibitionnist game, I think that's a real flaw.

IMO, you should have :
  • a "safe" folder, with clothes chosen in "safe" or "normal" folders.
  • rename the "sexy" folder as "normal" (because it's absoluetely not sexy ^^)
  • create "sexy" folder with some clothes from "cheeky" and "whore"
  • create a "cheeky" with some clothes from "whore" and "cheeky", and some more
  • and find some REALLY hot clothes for "whore"
:p

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
@JaneGrrr that will change in the next version (1.5)
@Benvlees in the next version (1.5) I tryto fix those case sensitive problems. Hope I will not miss anything.
@icarlc I know. this will change in t he following versions. I will add more interaction and dialogue. As for the gifs... well, I understand you, but there's not much I can do about that... sorry :( There will be some changes in the clothing system that I hope will solve this misunderstanding about what can be worn and why. The gym clothes and swimsuit are not actually wear, but carry (in the next version you will have to have a purse to "wear" them).
"There is no consistency in the game." what do you mean by that? The money system will be changes in the next version, but please tell me what do you think is wrong.
Consistency may not really be the best word to describe what I mean, though it fits to a degree (One of the definitions is how well something holds together). Right now the continuity (Probably a better word to use in this instance) of the game is not where it could be. A lot of the reasoning for this is the lack of any real interaction (Which you have addressed in your response), not only socially but environmentally as well. Like I said, I feel it is good enough to try again, in a couple updates. On the GIFS, yeah I have seen some be able to use GIFS like that and it is still good, still fappable. The bigger issue for me on that is that my computer had an issue with the amount that you used on one page a few times the GIFS went wonky (latency issues).

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Personally, I find it rather stupid that if you do not have an abortion, then the game is Game Over. ... Too bad, because it would have much more potential with pregnancy, childbirth and family :);):cool:

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
Personally, I find it rather stupid that if you do not have an abortion, then the game is Game Over. ... Too bad, because it would have much more potential with pregnancy, childbirth and family :);):cool:
I understand. Pregnancy, birth, family will be added in a few versions, but I don't have movies for that and it will take a long time to find some appropriate movies, but It is on my todo list and it will be added at some point in the future (unfortunately I can't give you an exact or approximate time)

Reactions: Luzifer22

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
I understand. Pregnancy, birth, family will be added in a few versions, but I don't have movies for that and it will take a long time to find some appropriate movies, but It is on my todo list and it will be added at some point in the future (unfortunately I can't give you an exact or approximate time)
But anyway thank you for a direction positive answer

Reactions: BlackKnight6666
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes