Iucif3r

Jun 17, 2017
In the cheat menu you can increase the duration and thresholds for gaping
Yea you can do that but its just up to "Your pussylooks like it has been used recently or is just well worn in, maybe you've been over doing it? & Your pliable anus has the shape of an asterisk and has clearly been used."

Its fine, thanks for trying to help me!

Nazgul115

May 15, 2018
So uhh is there anyway to appeal a ban on The Girl Life Discord? my account got hacked and posted some scam message but i recovered it and changed and verified all security details... But im banned so i cannot join again :confused:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Beside detention are there other punishments for the school part of the game? How can I get expelled from school?
Beyond what Kevin added that is it, the punishment will get a revamp when the home punishment is done and the parents can then be called to school. No ETA on when as the person that is going to do it is having RL issues.

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So uhh is there anyway to appeal a ban on The Girl Life Discord? my account got hacked and posted some scam message but i recovered it and changed and verified all security details... But im banned so i cannot join again :confused:
Send Kevin a PM about it likely would be best.

Reactions: Violet Kitten

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Best guess your save is in a location that no longer exists (mansion perhaps?). If you can after the error open the "objects" window and select "emergency exit" then select a location to exit to. If I'm right it will then work.
Yeah didn't work. it still refuses to open the save file.

Well at this point i actually spotted more errors with my old save files (like cumeatter not working) so i think all my saves are just bugged to hell.

I'll be starting a new bunch of saves from scratch. As much as its annoying, i don't think much is recoverable.

Thanks anyway dude.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
all bans for that are temp bans, you can IM "Kevin Smarts" or just wait like 1-24 hours.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Strange. This appeared in the status text:

You are currently recovering from childbirth. You gave birth on 0 / 0 / 0.

Sveta is a succubus/virgin.

The dialogue about anal sex between Sveta and Albina doesn't seem to change even when Sveta already has erxperienced it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlLife-0.9.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 20, 2022
hey guys and gals, found something that while not game breaking is however a minor issue. if sveta gets raped in the park and tells her mom, when you go to the step-father he exclaims how he was told by your mom that you are sexually active and how he is disapointed in sveta...resulting in a massive hit to his relationship with sveta.

wouldn't the stepfather be instead informed that it was rape and not just sveta going out and being sexually active?

Reactions: sparrow_rose
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes