TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, i'm a noob, so 2 things please, what is OP ? I'm new in the qsp comunity and i see this every where, and what is the site? Well i have a third, when the phone rings for me don't appear at the side like used to be, now in the main page appear "the fone is ring" how do i answer.
OP = original post which in this case = If we were on another thread the 1st post would be the OP.

The phone is a bit buggy sometimes. Sometime it will work sometimes it won't.

Reactions: RekeesIatneh

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
As tcms said most images are not corrupted, there are infact not successfully linked to the qsp, you can fix them yourself or continually download the dev builds

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As tcms said most images are not corrupted, there are infact not successfully linked to the qsp, you can fix them yourself or continually download the dev builds
He meant corrupted as in file is corrupted. What probably happened was a drop in connection or something, I'm guessing. Also I think I need to make some changes to the qsp file I posted because I think I posted the wrong one... too late to do it now though.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
He meant corrupted as in file is corrupted. What probably happened was a drop in connection or something, I'm guessing. Also I think I need to make some changes to the qsp file I posted because I think I posted the wrong one... too late to do it now though.
Okay tcms, just trying to help. But even i get bugs lol.

Geld

Nov 21, 2016
0.6.0 image update pack 4 - April 30 2017

Seems files corrupted for me. Can someone confirm?
Tried downloading several times and also could not extract the files. Keeps giving the following error.

Can not open the file as a [7z] archive
Headers Error

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just tried Image Pack 4 - April 30 2017. I have a direct connection to modem and it downloaded fine. No issues with extraction, corruption, etc. So something's happening between mega and your computer. Could even be an error in the unencryption process.

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
Guys,

Update 4 is works fine, but you should download this file from mega. If you download with megadownloader won't work, at least for me!

Thanks for support.

Reactions: Geld

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do i find vicky and vanya ? I can't proceed in the line with vika's events.
I might be confusing this but if I'm correct, after school in the park. Weather must be ok and she must leave school with someone and not alone.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I might be confusing this but if I'm correct, after school in the park. Weather must be ok and she must leave school with someone and not alone.
Can confirm this.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I was looking in the update packs and saw shoes. Where do you buy them in the game??
they arn't fully implemented into the game atm, but if you want to buy some they are in the shop where you buy fancy dress's in city i forget how to spell it where you meet the dominatrix chick.

Reactions: rcz2000

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Right so I have this few questions, I see this is a bit of a popular game apparently,

Is this game text based only and if not and got like visual images or what not are they drawn or 3d or just random shit from everywhere else. Also if it is drawn or 3d or a combination what so ever. Can you guys upload some Images of gameplay and characters so I can see if this is even worth me downloading it ? much appreciated.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Right so I have this few questions, I see this is a bit of a popular game apparently,

Is this game text based only and if not and got like visual images or what not are they drawn or 3d or just random shit from everywhere else. Also if it is drawn or 3d or a combination what so ever. Can you guys upload some Images of gameplay and characters so I can see if this is even worth me downloading it ? much appreciated.
Hi this game has images from online sources but mostly all of the umahlges are of chicks. So no need to worry about the 3d aspect. Also im on the phone and dont have any of them atm

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
how do i even open this ? cant figure out i kinda get i need some program for qsp files but could someone lead me onto a good program for it

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
how do i even open this ? cant figure out i kinda get i need some program for qsp files but could someone lead me onto a good program for it
did you searth forum or google? since i searth for qsp engine and found on first link, but since iguess u cant do that, let me upload to mega.

Edit: here

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Damn, this is such a complete sandbox experience. There's a lot of grinding, but also a decent amount of events in between (and I'm sure I've found a very small portion of what is present in the game). Sadly the events are very short and this collection of random images isn't doing a good job at displaying what's happening.
I'm telling you, if some gets this, improves the writing and adds some more stuff to it, I'd pay more than a full price for the game.

BTW, I'm at the beginning of November right now, am I supposed to play till the end of the school year and beyond? Is there content after that, like university and work?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes