Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe you've been addicted to smoking and you aren't smoking enough.
Or he could be a hypnotized slut and his character not getting her fix.... lol an yes it is actually part of the game

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
In the exercise menu how do I add Yoga, Hula Hoop or Jump Rope?
Thought it might be due to either the fitness magazine or buying something at the market. No dice yet though.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
In the exercise menu how do I add Yoga, Hula Hoop or Jump Rope?
Thought it might be due to either the fitness magazine or buying something at the market. No dice yet though.
Go to the mall in the city... go to sports store and you need to buy those packages

Reactions: CosmicComedy

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Thanks for your replys.
After having an orgasm or going to the doctor one or two hours later mood is back down at 10 and I never have smoked.
Maybe I find the reason :D

paracoul

Mar 23, 2017
Did you make her into a bimbo? Once she turns bimbo and you don't have a certain amount of sexual acts you begin to go into withdrawal, lowering your mood as well. You'll see some messages in the status like "You feel lame" or similar.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Where can I see if she's a bimbo?
Until now she is a virgin :D
Or is she just ill?

Code:
You are in a terrible mood.
You really feel, like, awful today.
Thanks for all your help :)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Some bug most probably. Unless you're going berserk with the blowjobs and the anal...
There should be a bimbo withdraw stage, from what I remember reading. After it is over, your girl should be back on track.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Go to the mall in the city... go to sports store and you need to buy those packages
I hadn't traveled far yet, I barely remembered the name of the town so when I took the train got off where I thought she lived and it turned out to be somewhere else. Hitchhiking home late got mom pissed. I see there is a lot more to do in town, will have to look that up. Thanks!

paracoul

Mar 23, 2017
You really feel, like, awful today.
Yep, definitely bimbo and I believe this is also the worst stage of bimbo withdrawal. As far as I know you can only become bimbo by wearing bimbo clothes. Have you done that? If not that seems to suggest a bug unless there is another way I didn't know.
Also the withdrawal last somewhere around 40 days if memory serves me right, of course you could always easily get rid of it by cheating if you don't want to go through the trouble.

Or, well, you could give in and embrace the inner bimbo, that's another way to get rid of any negative withdrawal effects :D

paracoul

Mar 23, 2017
The first level you gain only by wearing clothes, which takes 10 days (you need 10 points to get bimbolevel 1 and you gain 2 points per day but also lose 1). But once you reach bimbolevel 1 you are effectively a bimbo and sex acts raise your bimbolevel and you don't lose points anymore and can only get rid of it through withdrawal. Reaching bimbolevel 2 or 3 only has stat-effect afaik (lower intelligence, higher attractiveness).

And I also just checked, bimbowithdrawal lasts for 30 days.

Reactions: stoper

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The first level you gain only by wearing clothes, which takes 10 days (you need 10 points to get bimbolevel 1 and you gain 2 points per day but also lose 1)...
Is there a way to know if you've reached lvl. 1?

paracoul

Mar 23, 2017
A status message will appear from level 1 on, changing with bimbowithdrawal (there are different levels there as well, depending on how long it's going on and will have a respective impact on mood). Without withdrawal it will just say something like "You feel super hawt" and then it becomes something like "you feel lame" and then awful and further.

Reactions: stoper

TharBael

Apr 27, 2017
Hello Everyone!
I'm a newcoming intruder just passing by! :)
Anyway. I have only one question. If I'll download the torrent, does it contains the full imageset or I still need to get the other 5 update pack mentioned above it?
I hope i haven't disturbed you guys. I'm around for some weeks but i didn't have the courage to ask smthg stupid.
Keep it all up it's amazing you doing here!

-TharBael Out-

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...If I'll download the torrent, does it contains the full imageset or I still need to get the other 5 update pack mentioned above it?...
The torrent file says 0.6.0.1, so you should be good to go. My game folder is around 4.3GB.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hello Everyone!
I'm a newcoming intruder just passing by! :)
Anyway. I have only one question. If I'll download the torrent, does it contains the full imageset or I still need to get the other 5 update pack mentioned above it?
I hope i haven't disturbed you guys. I'm around for some weeks but i didn't have the courage to ask smthg stupid.
Keep it all up it's amazing you doing here!

-TharBael Out-
The torrent file says 0.6.0.1, so you should be good to go. My game folder is around 4.3GB.
I'd advise download mega since the torrent was created after some of the image pack updates. Also consult their website as new image packs might be out (really need to check on this thread)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I don't remember what I downloaded actually. But I probably took it from the mega links, otherwise I would've kept it in the torrent client.

btw, Is there a way to improve that apartment you rent in the big city? The place looks like a hobo hideout. Where the hell did they took those hideous pics...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes