Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I don't remember what I downloaded actually. But I probably took it from the mega links, otherwise I would've kept it in the torrent client.

btw, Is there a way to improve that apartment you rent in the big city? The place looks like a hobo hideout. Where the hell did they took those hideous pics...
Yeaj go to your pc an i think its renove you apartment.... not quite sure..

Reactions: stoper

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Hello Everyone!
I'm a newcoming intruder just passing by! :)
Anyway. I have only one question. If I'll download the torrent, does it contains the full imageset or I still need to get the other 5 update pack mentioned above it?
I hope i haven't disturbed you guys. I'm around for some weeks but i didn't have the courage to ask smthg stupid.
Keep it all up it's amazing you doing here!

-TharBael Out-
The torrent only contains the core image pack as it is the only one needed to play the "released" version of the game. The update packs are only if you play the daily/nightly test builds.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The torrent only contains the core image pack as it is the only one needed to play the "released" version of the game. The update packs are only if you play the daily/nightly test builds.
They also change some of the existing images, so it doesn't hurt to have them.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I had this lying around for quite some time but finally managed to get to it during the weekend - this is so much fun at times and thumbs up for a decent job done on all the translations etc. Just the right game for an old and slow person like me :)

Since torrents where discussed - i could pack my current version including the updates into a single pack and seed if there is interest in that.

randa

May 7, 2017
How can i become more dominant? I started Cursed Schoolgirl and startdate June. Do i have to wait until school starts to go the Dom Route? If i meet Natasha I can only go the slave route (call here Mistress) I read it is the shortest route and the slave is longer, right? Or can you switch, first become a Dom and then a Sub or vice versa? It is my first playthrough

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How can i become more dominant? I started Cursed Schoolgirl and startdate June. Do i have to wait until school starts to go the Dom Route? If i meet Natasha I can only go the slave route (call here Mistress) I read it is the shortest route and the slave is longer, right? Or can you switch, first become a Dom and then a Sub or vice versa? It is my first playthrough
Travel to the city, in the suburbs there's a community college and the first class there improves your dominance.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Rejecting actions in general helps to raise dominance. Obvious areas are rejecting to talk to Katja about sexual stuff (1 point each time you reject), being a flirt or worse in Pav and screaming at people outside of the disco when they get too touchy is another fast way.
Beware though that many many actions reduce it without telling you about it (i am actually fixing all that in my current mod/overhaul to make those changes visible). One really bad example is if you use the gloryholes - each and every time your dominance will be reduced. Same goes for boys outside of the disco. If you give in to them your dominance also reduces. When you are drunk and horny you dont get a choice in the matter - meaning if you continue after kissing you might end up giving a blowjob even if you dont want to.

Working as a prostitute ie, having group sex and being drunk etc. The overall ratio is badly in favour of being submissive throughout the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tranzet

randa

May 7, 2017
Thanks for the answer.

What is the differenc between Cursed Schoolgirl last School year or 2nd last School year. I startetd with 2nd last Schoolyear but is there realy more content or does it repets itself until graduation? And it would be better to start in last year of school.

What are the requirements with the Joshua events? The bos always says I am not ready yet. I slept with them for 10 times.

This game is just so big. I underestimated it. Thanks all for the help.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@randa

The different starting points put you into different ages. When you dont chose the late start you will start as 15 year old thus you need to attend school for a minimum of 2 years (graduation is when you are 17). So for a beginner and to get to the content (including University etc) as quick as possible you would want to start the late schoolgirl start which means only 1 year of school left.

Which Joshua? I dont recall any NPC with that name from the top of my head to be honest

randa

May 7, 2017
sorry it is Joras and his sidekick Semyon, his flat is in industrial aera
So i could use cheats to mke me 16?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
ah - got t. As far as i recall there isnt much with Joras right now. Many stories still end in the middle of nothing - Joras is one of them. Yes - you can go into your telephone and then into the cheat menu to change your age. The tricky thing with all those changes is that you risk missing out on other content because checks against age wont catch you anymore. And some quest lines require to begin at school age.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
@randa

The different starting points put you into different ages. When you dont chose the late start you will start as 15 year old thus you need to attend school for a minimum of 2 years (graduation is when you are 17). So for a beginner and to get to the content (including University etc) as quick as possible you would want to start the late schoolgirl start which means only 1 year of school left.

Which Joshua? I dont recall any NPC with that name from the top of my head to be honest
Does this go the same if you start as the regular/magical girl?

All I had were school events, which are ok, just seemed like a bit of a grind to get through it all and find things.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It is basically true for all girl starts - magic or no.

The idea is to give you time to develop a real character. But the lack of hints etc make it difficult to see that - which is why i am modding it right now to make things more obvious and motivating without being forced to cheat. But until then - no way around some grindy surprises :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I kind of thought that was the goal, but considering some events showed up early that seemed to offer ways to be corrupt I was kind of unsure.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You can actually get corrupted very fast if you choose a certain row of actions and activities. But the effect might not be to your liking as you have this damned thing called reputation/fame and some really conservative rural people around you ^^

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
You can actually get corrupted very fast if you choose a certain row of actions and activities. But the effect might not be to your liking as you have this damned thing called reputation/fame and some really conservative rural people around you ^^
.... i tried out the route you are talking about... an the effects were wow... that was fast

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It was the reason to start my modding project - i believe its heavily unbalanced the way it is or it should at least give a lot more hints about what might happen to you. The slut factor is brutal and cuts you off many things very fast - worst case even from your home

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes