Tp

Aug 23, 2016
is rolan even active in the new update ?
I've been meeting Rolan some. He is the lonely man in the school cafeteria. After eating just stay in the cafeteria, look for the mention of the lonely man, go over and meet him. Eventually you will learn his name and other stuff. I have not gone far with him as I am more focused on Artem, Fedor, Vicky/Vanya (meeting in park now), Anya/Roma (second time with both just last night) with a little (disappointing) action with Vladimir (Stepfather) on the side.*

I have had a very tough time getting the "date" with Artem to work. That seems to take a long time to achieve. It has been three years, real-time, since I've managed to get that to fire in several school girl play throughs.

*Looking into the images folder for the garage it seems Vladimir's actions there have been changed for the worse in my opinion. Kind of character breaking. I usually look forward to visits to the garage in certain types of playthroughs - not so much now. The whole game is a work in progress so this is more an observation with an eye towards constructive criticism.

RealAhab

Aug 4, 2017
I found this on Kevin's dev page:
I used Qgen to fix it in QSP file and it works now :)
I've downloaded Qgen, couldyou give me a little help? I don't know what to do with that code
EDIT: Nevermind, I think I've got it :)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Can you upload it?
what do i do with this?
Here's my .qsp with shower fix.

For everyone who want to do this by themselves: Simply open qsp file with QGen -> select loction "brother_voyeur" -> copy/paste all lines from over existing lines -> save and done.

@Kevin Smarts Thank you for that, btw.:firstimekiss:

Aug 7, 2017
hei you all. im absolutly new to this game. is there some sort of guide how to even start the game. it just goes truth the intro and after that i have to figure out everything by my own? i saw the quest and answers side, but i dont even know, at what time i should go to shool or what to do all day.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There is waaaay too much content to do that the image files alone are almost 3gigs deep. its fine as a QSP game, I've been playing off and on it for a couple of years now haven't had a single problem. If you are having problems I suggest you go to TFsite and use the torrent then dl the qsp player, then just dl the new image packs and overwrite what you need to. That's how I did it from day one. There is already a built in cheat menu that's pretty extensive and if you need to go further there's the QSP save editor but you shouldn't need it as every thing you really need is built in. If they wanted to go Ren'py they should have done it a few years ago when they decided to translate it into English. I get you though, Ren'py would've been pretty sweet but I don't think its possible, they'd have to stop working on it then it would just take way too long to make the switch. Here is a list of variables but its the short short version, the save editor should have the rest.
Did you use any mods? Which one is better?

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
I'm having a blonde moment. Do you extract all the "packs" into the "image" folder?
When you are done there should be an images, sound, lang and plugin folder. All images should be in the images folder. If you do the bestiality option that will unzip into a different folder and need to be placed in the images folder manually.

Reactions: Vikki Parris

bargian

May 7, 2017
Its kinda sandbox, but yes, you should go to shool before 8:00, few times u miss school and your mom will kick you out of house (its not game over but its harder). You should fuck, eat, fuck, sleep and some fuck would be nice. Game is big, explore, read wiki and use search, also go to tfgamesite, there is Devs main topic.

korko

May 30, 2017
Somthing messed up my game after update, When i used shower game is crash (use shower fix qsp) ,İ tried new game but this time game crash when i try to watch tv İN GADUKİNO,cleary somthing wrong after new patch , its never happen before :/

Problem Solved; QSP player 0.3.2 work very well.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
The later image packs just ask me if I want to "replace" the older folders.

I don't want to do that, do I? (Mac)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes