Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
what do i need to download to play full game?
You need the 0.7.0 base image pack and the 0.7.1, 0.7.2 and 0.7.3 update packs, QSPplayer, the game file and the sound packs.
The game file plays through the QSPplayer and the images and sound folders need to be in the same folder as the game file for it to find them.

Aug 13, 2018
Are there any plans to implement the ability to spawn specific kinds of NPC's through the cheat menu? I've been trying to get a trans chick to spawn for ages with no luck, the RNG just hates me

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
Are there any plans to implement the ability to spawn specific kinds of NPC's through the cheat menu? I've been trying to get a trans chick to spawn for ages with no luck, the RNG just hates me
At around 14:00 go to the Industrial district, there will be a diner simply named barbecue, become friends with the barmaid name Eugene, she is the only trans in the game that I'm aware of.

Reactions: Namco15
Aug 13, 2018
At around 14:00 go to the Industrial district, there will be a diner simply named barbecue, become friends with the barmaid name Eugene, she is the only trans in the game that I'm aware of.
I've had precisely one get randomly generated, but that was when I didn't know what I was doing. The ones you can date should be able to knowingly knock your PC the fuck up, which is kind of what I'm going for, instead of the roulette of getting Eugene's condom stuck in your vag via a freak accident

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
I've had precisely one get randomly generated, but that was when I didn't know what I was doing. The ones you can date should be able to knowingly knock your PC the fuck up, which is kind of what I'm going for, instead of the roulette of getting Eugene's condom stuck in your vag via a freak accident
Yeah, in earlier versions of the game she wouldn't wear a condom and it was totally possible for her to get you pregnant. But it was still a roll of the dice, she would skeet more than she would creampie.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
When extracting the image packs, is it right to overwrite the files?
I believe so at least that what I did for version 0.7.2.

Always just when I think I got the game modded to my tastes a update comes out. Still this game is the model of how a Russian to English QSP project should be done not to mention the code is at least understandable and even in some places documented.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to disable "bromod" without it breaking the objects menu thing?

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
How does one go about the proper way of trying to get one to spawn the normal way through gameplay?

Aug 13, 2018
How does one go about the proper way of trying to get one to spawn the normal way through gameplay?
I was just spamming really short activities with a high attractiveness stat, so going to a kiosk, then leaving immediately etc. Flashing in the part seems to do alright as well

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
Any plans to convert this to renpy?
There is waaaay too much content to do that the image files alone are almost 3gigs deep. its fine as a QSP game, I've been playing off and on it for a couple of years now haven't had a single problem. If you are having problems I suggest you go to TFsite and use the torrent then dl the qsp player, then just dl the new image packs and overwrite what you need to. That's how I did it from day one. There is already a built in cheat menu that's pretty extensive and if you need to go further there's the QSP save editor but you shouldn't need it as every thing you really need is built in. If they wanted to go Ren'py they should have done it a few years ago when they decided to translate it into English. I get you though, Ren'py would've been pretty sweet but I don't think its possible, they'd have to stop working on it then it would just take way too long to make the switch. Here is a list of variables but its the short short version, the save editor should have the rest.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes