pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Just a heads up, I think there is an error in the shower scene with the brother. This is the scene where you invite him in to talk and let him look at you. I don't get the end screen, it goes to a blank white screen, I have to use the menu to get back to the game, and the scene as already ended when I get back in to it.

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
In the last few developer versions I believe there were some small changes to exposing your breast while jogging in the park. I believe 2 versions ago you had the normal exposure pic and the running one below the other. Last developer version no pictures at all. In 7.3 it remains with no picture (not even the broken picture image)
EDIT There is also broken code when inviting your brother to shower with you (I believe it wasn't there in the last developer version either). Probably the same error reported by pldmdfan325:
---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 920
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!
OK
EDIT 2: Another error in the last stall of the community center. When taking the money and leaving after sticking your finger in the hole.
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 1117
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!
OK
EDIT3: Playing biliard to win in the bar Rabotnik doesn't make you any money, despite the message saying that you make 500 roubles for half an hour work.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Guys,any mirror links for 0. 7. 3 update?Mega is not loading on my system

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Does it mean that for now no writer/dev took time to expand this fetish, or that because it is somewhat too "touchy" it is kind of a no go for them ?

In the first case, I could contribute in that way (not coding but maybe ideas/writing).
They created a own thread for a "beast mod" over at TF,. and the idea is to take the beast content out of the core game and put it into a mod. Problem with that is you still need people to work on it for something to happen. You can't really force devs to work on an aspect of the game they have no interest in. Even you might end up with people want to write scenes or contribute with gfx content etc, you still need a coder to make things happen.

With so many different fetish's there is in this game, if you going to take out everything that might offend people, you left with a very vanilla game though.

If a beast mod end up see light of day, I might be worried the content of it might turn to an extreme that break away the original game rather than add to flavor (diversity) to it. Some 700 people have voted in a poll of that thread, so interest for such exist.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Im currently on older winxp computer, as i cant run qsp 1.6.1 win 32 i was using qsp video 0.4.2.
It was all ok untill now, but with 0.7.3 its unplayable, it crash almoste non-stop. I was using dev builds and was ok, now its just not working.

thedonkate

Aug 2, 2017
i got alot of missing photos such as "pee" and showing your tits and etc to your brother. i have downloaded all the image packs :X

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

This is my game on 7.3, my objects tab is borked and I don't know what to do, send help
Ythe menus have moved to the icons that have little broken image icons. So you need the 0.7.3 image pack and then you can close the Objects window. It should look a bit like this:

Reactions: Namco15
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes