deblackbuster

Apr 1, 2018
Anyone have a problem with women "boyfriends" turning into men? First time I meet them they will be a girl and the scenes show lesbian sex, but if they call after they turn into guys with MF scenes while still keeping their picture as a girl.

nyalest

May 21, 2017
looks like 7.3 is going to have a school boy start added on ^_-
To transform it or to play as a boy? :O, I'm guessing to transform it since then the game title would make no sense haha, btw anyone now if they have added more lesbian stuff in the new patches?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
To transform it or to play as a boy? :O, I'm guessing to transform it since then the game title would make no sense haha, btw anyone now if they have added more lesbian stuff in the new patches?
does not go in to detail

link to dev build and updates

D

Deleted member 584847

Does it mean that for now no writer/dev took time to expand this fetish, or that because it is somewhat too "touchy" it is kind of a no go for them ?

In the first case, I could contribute in that way (not coding but maybe ideas/writing).
oh I could do that aswell :D

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
Hi :)

It's been a while since I last played this one, starting it with fresh eyes I have a few questions :)

Is there a way to control how much random guys or girls accost you on the streets ? And a way to " sort " them ? ( Like if you want only tall or short guys/girls )

Last time I played there was tons of blowjobs scenes ( that you HAD to do to progress in a lot of stories for most of them ), is it still like that ?

Is there new content for the sister ?

Is there more sex options for our character pleasure ?

That's all I can think of ( for now XD )

• Angry
Reactions: PirateLoko
D

Deleted member 584847

The only trait I know of is cum eater. I am sure you can guess how to gain this achievement.
got that one, I was just interested if there are more. If the game got only one trait thats.... well, kind of lame i think :D

anusnym

Nov 27, 2017
Short answer is no. The way the arousal system works it needs that range or it goes a bit kooky. Maybe some magic ritual could do something like that in the future or a trait might have an impact there but nothing currently. It would likely be a means to increase the gain rate as opposed to raising the base level.

As for the gum I belive the drug dealer on the subway sells it but its magical so only in a magic enabled playthrough.
I see. Do I have to buy from the dealer often enough or how do I get access to the gum?

The cheat menu does that, to a minimum of 50 at all times (it's under "Recurrent cheats")
Yeah, I knew how to do it that way but I wanted to do it 'naturally'.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
got that one, I was just interested if there are more. If the game got only one trait thats.... well, kind of lame i think :D
As of the next update the game will have 3 traits: Cum Eater, Bimbo and Exhibitionist. Cum Eater is one level only, and is gained after swallowing cum 10 times (you may have to do a few random actions before the message saying that you gained the trait triggers), Exhibitionist is gained from exposing yourself in the park, culminating in the events with Ksyenia that unlocks the exhibitonist store (this trait has three levels, each one increasing the amount of arousal you gain from exposing yourself), and Bimbo is gained by wearing clothing and shoes tagged as Bimbo (unlocks new events/variations of events, a second "mood", which is satisfied by having sex the day before, the more the better, however I don't think it has any effect in gameplay. This trait also has only one level to my knowledge).

Cum Eater is also the only trait that has a message promt for when you unlock it, the other two just gets added automatically. You can see them in effect by downloading the most recent development version from tfgamesforum (a quick google search should help you find those forums, you may need to register an account there).

Limit0815

Jan 2, 2018
Need some advice. How to fix the QSP player? Can not open anything in the top bar where Quest is and when I get it running I'm missing windows.

and please do not answer with new download or something, I've already tried.

Thanks

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Need some advice. How to fix the QSP player? Can not open anything in the top bar where Quest is and when I get it running I'm missing windows.

and please do not answer with new download or something, I've already tried.

Thanks
The f-keys 1-5 should open and close the various windows in QSPlayer. ;)

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I agree, it would be fun to pay as the brother. I also think some content where, because he thinks you are a slut he is willing to do stuff you might not want (such as coming inside you in the shower when you ask him not to, being more forceful about stuff during the homework scenes, or doing stuff when you are sitting on the couch) would be a nice addition.

Still having trouble with the stepfather and Misha content. Both have done stuff individually, but acting sexy in the garage gets Misha to look while stepfather is not looking. Nothing progress past that. Is there something else I need?

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Still having trouble with the stepfather and Misha content. Both have done stuff individually, but acting sexy in the garage gets Misha to look while stepfather is not looking. Nothing progress past that. Is there something else I need?
I think its just luck from there. Its old content and the Russian stuff had so much based on RNG and obscure variable checks its a pain to track down why its not working.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes