farmer_frank

Feb 5, 2018
Having some trouble with the install. Can't get any pictures to show up in the game so I assume I have a misplaced folder or something. Any ideas?

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
I have been playing different versions of this game since ETO came out years ago, not easy to do as I know little to nothing of the Russian language and the cyrillic alphabet (other then histories).

I have been following the development of the English Community Version for more then several years and have been enjoying them. Thanks to all involved.

I was thinking of typing up a big chunk of thoughts but I want to skip all of those concerns here. (I may post them on TFG forums at some point. I know there is a ton of work involved with development of any game, let alone this project with so many different people and issues specific to working on it.)

There are a number of bugs that I have seen in the most recent version of 7.3 but they are largely getting taken a look at on the TFG forums so I won't detail them here. I have noticed that the MC's stepfather's incestual contact in the garage seems to have changed in this most recent version. He has mostly been focused on anal sex in the past yet he doesn't seem to engage in anal with the MC anymore. You have an option of bj him or bend over. When the MC bends over it is always vaginal sex. Seems to be the same images too. Bj images are more random. This could be a bug or something else, or even just unfortunate randomizing for me but eight times in a row ...

Vladimir is usually so focused on anal sex that is rings wrong to see him going after anything but anal, maybe after some oral getting the MC ready for him. This just seems wrong, and out of character, that I decided to make a quick post here to point this out.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to disable "bromod" without it breaking the objects menu thing?
the objects manu is only a debug menu now, don't worry about it messing up. The menus are all linked via the icons in the stat window now.

Having some trouble with the install. Can't get any pictures to show up in the game so I assume I have a misplaced folder or something. Any ideas?
You need to have the game file and the images folder in the same root folder. The Image packs all contain an images folder so you need to post them all in the root folder and let them overwrite as required. You should start with 0.7.0 main pack and then do the 0.7.1 update, 0.7.2 and 0.7.3 in order.

I hate mega so much! Please somebody upload imagepacks to another host...
Some where done for the last update so if anyone does, post a link and I'll pop it in the OP.;)

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
I got a question, will the mc be able to do stuff with the mom soon?
That has been a discussion for a really long time, but the devs say "no." Even though Natasha is a hypocrite and a slut herself, they feel like she would never take the leap into incest.

korko

May 30, 2017
Ythe menus have moved to the icons that have little broken image icons. So you need the 0.7.3 image pack and then you can close the Objects window. It should look a bit like this:

how do you put the real face (avatar)? Mine is like painting with glass.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
I used Mipony: to download from Mega. Be carefull and untick chckbox and also select DECLINE when installing it to avoid Opera browser instalation.

junito

May 27, 2017
As of the next update the game will have 3 traits: Cum Eater, Bimbo and Exhibitionist. Cum Eater is one level only, and is gained after swallowing cum 10 times (you may have to do a few random actions before the message saying that you gained the trait triggers), Exhibitionist is gained from exposing yourself in the park, culminating in the events with Ksyenia that unlocks the exhibitonist store (this trait has three levels, each one increasing the amount of arousal you gain from exposing yourself), and Bimbo is gained by wearing clothing and shoes tagged as Bimbo (unlocks new events/variations of events, a second "mood", which is satisfied by having sex the day before, the more the better, however I don't think it has any effect in gameplay. This trait also has only one level to my knowledge).

Cum Eater is also the only trait that has a message promt for when you unlock it, the other two just gets added automatically. You can see them in effect by downloading the most recent development version from tfgamesforum (a quick google search should help you find those forums, you may need to register an account there).

The Exhibitionist trait is now neaded to flash pussy?

RealAhab

Aug 4, 2017
Where do I find the fix there?
EDIT: Oh, I see. We'll have to wait for the next version -.- Crap, and I was actually really excited to play again.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes