crave

May 1, 2017
I've read the changelog but was wondering if there has been any update to the job at the Shopping mall? Last I remember you can apply for a job, but never actually work, and then you either get fired or work it out with your boss.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
I restarted with an athletic build instead of attractiveness, and many of those things have triggered. Apparently an athlete that is attractive works for the volleyball team, but an attractive person who is an athlete does not.

I did get the Friday night "walk you home" from the disco, and the no panties bit, and have had someone I couldn't recognize around when I showered, but nothing since then. I did an early summer start so I've had time to try a lot of those things out, but sort of at a bottleneck for now - not getting the Ivan in the shower to proc for quite a while now, which may be the next bit (coach watching).

Edit: Found my latest issue - the IvanShowerYes didn't set to 1 after the initial scene.

I'm still having issues with the Ivan thing on this current play. The initial shower scene happened, then nothing. I set the flag as above (IvanShowerYes = 1) and the scene occurred once again, but there has been nothing since.

Oddly enough, in my other play his shower scene occurs fairly often, but the coach bit never happened.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm still having issues with the Ivan thing on this current play. The initial shower scene happened, then nothing. I set the flag as above (IvanShowerYes = 1) and the scene occurred once again, but there has been nothing since.

Oddly enough, in my other play his shower scene occurs fairly often, but the coach bit never happened.
You shouldn't need to set that variable. Just talk to Ivan at school or the gym and it should be set automatically.

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Does anybody know why my Strength Endurance and Agility keeps going up for no apparent reason? I have no idea why it does this, makes it impossible to keep the body shape I want :/.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Does anybody know why my Strength Endurance and Agility keeps going up for no apparent reason? I have no idea why it does this, makes it impossible to keep the body shape I want :/.
Strength, Endurance, and Agility will all go up from exercise and sports. They are capped at 100 unless you are a succubus. When you obtain the next energy level as a succubus your stats can continue to increase above 100.

Strength, Endurance, and Agility are only secondary factors in your body shape. The main one is your food intake which affects your fat variable and others. There is a cheat to freeze your body shape if I remember correctly.

Your food intake and activity level affect your body shape. Other than that, I need more information to help you.

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Strength, Endurance, and Agility will all go up from exercise and sports. They are capped at 100 unless you are a succubus. When you obtain the next energy level as a succubus your stats can continue to increase above 100.

Strength, Endurance, and Agility are only secondary factors in your body shape. The main one is your food intake which affects your fat variable and others. There is a cheat to freeze your body shape if I remember correctly.

Your food intake and activity level affect your body shape. Other than that, I need more information to help you.
Thanks for your explanation :). I've started out the game by maxing out all my stats with cheats, but currently if i perform any action at all (move to new location for example) my strength endurance and agility go up by 1 point, even adjusting other stats makes strength go up too. No ammount of time passed stops this. I've done nothing in the game so far save for adjusting my skills to what i want them to be and activated some cheats.

You say there is a way to lock my body shape with a cheat?

Edit: upon further inspection it looks like ALL my skills & stats (Except a few like chess gaming etc) go up automatically by 1 point every "action".

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for your explanation :). I've started out the game by maxing out all my stats with cheats, but currently if i perform any action at all (move to new location for example) my strength endurance and agility go up by 1 point, even adjusting other stats makes strength go up too. No ammount of time passed stops this. I've done nothing in the game so far save for adjusting my skills to what i want them to be and activated some cheats.

You say there is a way to lock my body shape with a cheat?

Edit: upon further inspection it looks like ALL my skills & stats (Except a few like chess gaming etc) go up automatically by 1 point every "action".
"Never lose or gain weight" is the cheat I was referring to.

What is happening in your game shouldn't be possible. My skills slowly go down from lack of use, not up. Do some troubleshooting and try disabling all of your cheats and see if the problem continues. If it does, start a new game (don't use any cheats) and play for a bit and see if the problem is still there.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
Up to date with the latest image pack and the 11-15 build.

When I scroll through the underwear options, there is a store named Simply Salacious that I have yet to locate. Is it in and I've just missed it, or is that in preparation for upcoming content?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Up to date with the latest image pack and the 11-15 build.

When I scroll through the underwear options, there is a store named Simply Salacious that I have yet to locate. Is it in and I've just missed it, or is that in preparation for upcoming content?
It is linked to exhibitionism. You have to obtain that trait from flashing your boobs and upgrade it by further flashing until it unlocks an event in the park. The trait page of the menu will keep you updated as to what is required.;)
The park event (its 2 parts and must be on different days) will unlock the shop and tell you its in the Old Town.

Last edited:

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
It is linked to exhibitionism. You have to obtain that trait from flashing your boobs and upgrade it by further flashing until it unlocks an event in the park. The trait page of the menu will keep you updated as to what is required.;)
The park event (its 2 parts and must be on different days) will unlock the shop and tell you its in the Old Town.

Ooh! New quest!!

Another quick question - when I do yoga, it says that it "improves" Will, but I only see it restoring Will up towards your max. Working as intended? If so, the wording could use a tweak.

Edit: I had the Exhibitionist at level 3. Bimbo was at level 0, apparently because many of the shoes don't have the Bim trait to them? I found one that did, and am trying now to see if that plus the lvl 3 exhibitionist triggers it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Ooh! New quest!!

Another quick question - when I do yoga, it says that it "improves" Will, but I only see it restoring Will up towards your max. Working as intended? If so, the wording could use a tweak.
Willpower is handled a bit differently than some of the other stats.

When you do yoga you get agility and spirit experience and your willpower is raised but it can't go higher than your willpower max.

Yoga code example:
pcs_stam -= (10 * (10 - sport_clothes_exercise_bonus)) / 10
pcs_sweat += 10
fat -= 2
pcs_mood += 5
pcs_willpwr += 5
sprt_exp += rand(2,3)
agil_exp += rand(2,3)

Willpower max is:
willpowermax = (pcs_intel * 5 + pcs_sprt * 5) / 10

So you are gradually gaining spirit experience which will eventually increase your willpower max. Gaining intelligence experience will also help increase your willpower max. So the text is correct, however it is gradual and doesn't happen every time.

I hope this clears things up. :)

Last edited:

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
Yes, thanks.

One thing on the Bimbo trait - I did be sure I was wearing a Bim outfit and shoes and went for 3 days, and the trait still registers 0 out of 10 for level 1. Is this broken, or does the succubus trait negate that, or an I doing it all wrong?

Edit: I got the store unlock event to proc, so it's not gated behind the bimbo status. I did advance another couple days wearing bim clothing and shoes and still no progression on the trait.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yes, thanks.

One thing on the Bimbo trait - I did be sure I was wearing a Bim outfit and shoes and went for 3 days, and the trait still registers 0 out of 10 for level 1. Is this broken, or does the succubus trait negate that, or an I doing it all wrong?
A succubus cannot be a bimbo or get pregnant.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
A succubus cannot be a bimbo or get pregnant.

I think what threw me is I still get prompts for such things. I am, for example, getting the "feel the need to breed" text at times after sleeping a night, and I was prompted that the birth control shot was expiring, etc.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I think what threw me is I still get prompts for such things. I am, for example, getting the "feel the need to breed" text at times after sleeping a night, and I was prompted that the birth control shot was expiring, etc.
Yea, all the pregnancy and bimbo variables get cleared and reset to zero every time your stats and interface gets refreshed, which is a lot (if you are a succubus). It could probably be handled more elegantly but it works.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How to have sex with the mom's boss from cafe? :)
You can't. It was added for testing and then removed by the author while he works on it. He's very slow at this so no eta on its return. :cry:
Anyone know where to find Ruslan in the City?
He's not in the city. He's the manager at the hotel by Pavlovsk train station. Unless there's another one, that is not unheard of.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes