Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is there a variable to check the status of you peeking in to see Anya with her bf in your room before it allows you to interact with her after midnight? I've been at this stage for a very long time with no progression.

Also, for the volleyball coach, I can occasionally get the mutual masturbation in the showers after practice in the Pav community center, but nothing happens beyond that. Are there any statuses to check for that to progress?
As far as the Anya quest goes, I went through it and fixed several bugs in the Anya - Roma - Sveta questline. I believe the fixes are in the current dev release or will be in the next one.

In order to start the Anya - Roma - Sveta threesome sex in your bedroom the following variables must be set:
npc_QW['A33'] = 9
sisterLesb = 4 or sisterLesb = 5

In order to start the lesbian events with Anya the following variables must be set:
npc_QW['A33'] = 8
sisterLesb = 0
pcs_horny = 60 (or higher)

These variables should be set normally when playing the game. You shouldn't need to set them manually in the console. There is a random variable that is factored in also. You have approximately a 20% chance of some events occurring. This means you have to repeat some events over and over again until you get lucky.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I cant enter the aunt house always she said: "Im busy or not right time". How can I? I tryed many different time to enter but I failed every time. And I saw my mother whit many different guy. I said I saw you in the cafe but nothing happend. Is there a scene whit mother or I only have to watch her?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I cant enter the aunt house always she said: "Im busy or not right time". How can I? I tryed many different time to enter but I failed every time. And I saw my mother whit many different guy. I said I saw you in the cafe but nothing happend. Is there a scene whit mother or I only have to watch her?
You can only enter your aunt's home after unlocking it with an event linked to the pharmacy. You have to buy lots of stuff over time so it's not something you can unlock quickly.
There is no sex with Mom, its too out of character for a hypocrite like her, but you can see her with atleast 3 different guys (inc. her husband).

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
You have to peek when horny and masturbate to progress.

You need to get him to see you having anal in the showers, if only someone like Ivan was into that kind of thing. ;)

I've done the Ivan thing several times now, but it's unclear if the coach saw or not, which is why I was wondering about some way to check that status.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've done the Ivan thing several times now, but it's unclear if the coach saw or not, which is why I was wondering about some way to check that status.
There's clear text of him watching through the glass, its not subtly hidden away.
The coach quest is a bit convoluted though so it might be something else, have you met him at the disco and flirted on th eway home? Then at the disco there's the bathroom scene. You may need to do them first, I can't remember the full sequence.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
There's clear text of him watching through the glass, its not subtly hidden away.
The coach quest is a bit convoluted though so it might be something else, have you met him at the disco and flirted on th eway home? Then at the disco there's the bathroom scene. You may need to do them first, I can't remember the full sequence.
I have had the mutual masturbation scene in the shower after volleyball practice several times. I've talked to him on Friday night at the dance - is there more to that if you leave right after speaking to him, then? That may be the missing trigger. I'll try it out.

Edit: I did the Friday night at the dance deal, spoke with him and the only option is "Move Away". I tried that then left immediately, and nothing else happened. I've never gotten the option where he walks me home so I can flirt. There must be another trigger I'm missing, I guess.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have had the mutual masturbation scene in the shower after volleyball practice several times. I've talked to him on Friday night at the dance - is there more to that if you leave right after speaking to him, then? That may be the missing trigger. I'll try it out.

Edit: I did the Friday night at the dance deal, spoke with him and the only option is "Move Away". I tried that then left immediately, and nothing else happened. I've never gotten the option where he walks me home so I can flirt. There must be another trigger I'm missing, I guess.
Yeah, its not clear even in teh code what should happen when. I know there's the showing your butt by not wearing panties in volleyball training, getting him to talk about the past events that leads to having to find the Chinese trainer in the city gym, then finding rice wine in the market to get him to talk. The talking to his wife (the one eho pays you for cleaning at the train station) The ivan stuff with the trainer starting to watch ad finally get involved and the final acts which is the ending.
Try one of those and hopefully its the right one. :)

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, its not clear even in teh code what should happen when. I know there's the showing your butt by not wearing panties in volleyball training, getting him to talk about the past events that leads to having to find the Chinese trainer in the city gym, then finding rice wine in the market to get him to talk. The talking to his wife (the one eho pays you for cleaning at the train station) The ivan stuff with the trainer starting to watch ad finally get involved and the final acts which is the ending.
Try one of those and hopefully its the right one. :)
I've tried the no panties thing with no change in dialog, and the deal where he watches you and Ivan in the shower has never occurred either.

The train station cleaner woman says she's the wife of the math teacher and mother to one of the students, so that's not his wife.

I may restart the game and see if I can explore more and get things to trigger - this current game is approaching graduation, which would seem to limit some possibilities.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
So something weird happend to me suddenly i can wait for men in the train station anyone know what it can be?
Bug or natural progression.
Prostitution works on a set of variables and depending on these variables you get options to do in game. If conditions don't apply, options don't show up.

To "fix" it, you need to change the variables that triggered the change. No idea what those are, btw.

---

Now to my shit!

The android QSP doesn't like mods. So i need to ask, how does the PC version of the player read the additional qsp files?

Is it a qsp within the QSP thing or does it treat the mod qsp as a text file and just copies its content to the opened main game file?

I'm not sure android allows the first thing, but it should be able to do the second...

Eh, who am i kidding? I have no idea what i'm talking about. I just want the mods to work on android.

Which version is the android player based on? Can it be updated to work with the awesomium games?

Miyasaki

Aug 9, 2018
You can do jobs for your grandparents, I can't remember which one gives them and Grandma gives Sveta some cash once a month too. There are no proper jobs there though.
Grigory is a bit random and if you get angry with him you can stop his events but it doesn't look like you've done that so I guess teh rng is just messing with you.
Thanks...messing with me huh...apparently it loves to mess with a lot then.

Now what do I have to do or what am I doing wrong that I'm only getting fifth place at the World Track Championship? Sveta is a currently a two time European Champion. Is it that I need to win the European Championships a number of times before I can win? Build up my experience and all that? Or is it that the rng is messing with me again with that hidden stat that's apparently necessary?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've tried the no panties thing with no change in dialog, and the deal where he watches you and Ivan in the shower has never occurred either.

The train station cleaner woman says she's the wife of the math teacher and mother to one of the students, so that's not his wife.

I may restart the game and see if I can explore more and get things to trigger - this current game is approaching graduation, which would seem to limit some possibilities.
Try talking to the coach after practice, that's usually where things are moved forward and clues to your next action are mentioned.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Bug or natural progression.

Now to my shit!

The android QSP doesn't like mods. So i need to ask, how does the PC version of the player read the additional qsp files?

Is it a qsp within the QSP thing or does it treat the mod qsp as a text file and just copies its content to the opened main game file?

I'm not sure android allows the first thing, but it should be able to do the second...

Eh, who am i kidding? I have no idea what i'm talking about. I just want the mods to work on android.

Which version is the android player based on? Can it be updated to work with the awesomium games?
We're aware of this and don't know how to fix it. The guy who wrote the Android QSP (MrBoboFace) hasn't been around for some time so we are stuck until someone with those skills coms to our aid.

It is based in QSPplayer 5.7.0 so it does not support awesomium.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks...messing with me huh...apparently it loves to mess with a lot then.

Now what do I have to do or what am I doing wrong that I'm only getting fifth place at the World Track Championship? Sveta is a currently a two time European Champion. Is it that I need to win the European Championships a number of times before I can win? Build up my experience and all that? Or is it that the rng is messing with me again with that hidden stat that's apparently necessary?
Every race adds a hidden experience point and these add to your skill/attribute total to determine where you finish.
World Champion is very difficult to achieve and you have to have run a lot of race beforehand.

Reactions: Miyasaki

Miyasaki

Aug 9, 2018
Every race adds a hidden experience point and these add to your skill/attribute total to determine where you finish.
World Champion is very difficult to achieve and you have to have run a lot of race beforehand.
I see, thank you. Now I just have to be patient.

I don't know if this is a bug or what but now that I have the options to wake Kolka in the mornings with a bj or a handjob (took me a very long time) it doesn't really wake him, he goes back to sleep for some reason and stays asleep until he wakes on his own or if I choose the option to wake him for breakfast instead. Also the option to mount him in the mornings won't trigger at all even though I've had sex with him quite a number of times before and I'm aroused enough that the option should appear.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
Try talking to the coach after practice, that's usually where things are moved forward and clues to your next action are mentioned.
I restarted with an athletic build instead of attractiveness, and many of those things have triggered. Apparently an athlete that is attractive works for the volleyball team, but an attractive person who is an athlete does not.

I did get the Friday night "walk you home" from the disco, and the no panties bit, and have had someone I couldn't recognize around when I showered, but nothing since then. I did an early summer start so I've had time to try a lot of those things out, but sort of at a bottleneck for now - not getting the Ivan in the shower to proc for quite a while now, which may be the next bit (coach watching).

Edit: Found my latest issue - the IvanShowerYes didn't set to 1 after the initial scene.

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
We're aware of this and don't know how to fix it. The guy who wrote the Android QSP (MrBoboFace) hasn't been around for some time so we are stuck until someone with those skills coms to our aid.

It is based in QSPplayer 5.7.0 so it does not support awesomium.
It's a sad day for android users everywhere.. Thanks for the info.

Side note: Think someone can add changing rooms at all the clothing shops? It would be easier to get ready for needy events.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes