LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Hi all
My Sveta is stuck in a Bad Mood. in the text description is reads " You feel that, like, horrible today!"
how do I get rid of it? with or without cheating.
go to the clinic talk to the psychologist its the one that said work on the mood or something like that

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
What are the best jobs? I have modeling unlocked. I still haven't started stripping or prostitution yet. I'm told once you get to bad you lose a lot of content.

My next question is where all can you move to. I read if you live the with Katja and what not you make money. I have their home unlocked through some scenes with Vicky, but working on Katja stuff yet so not sure. I also recently had my pc get a laptop and saw a realtors website and some of it was super expensive(and I cheated a little bit for money to get clothes and laptop)...

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Hi all
My Sveta is stuck in a Bad Mood. in the text description is reads " You feel that, like, horrible today!"
how do I get rid of it? with or without cheating.
Is your Sveta a bimbo? If she is head to the men's room at the Pavlovsk train starion.
If not as LordStrike said, the clinic, also pain affects mood see the doctor, if no pain a cup of tea helps mood.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
go to the clinic talk to the psychologist its the one that said work on the mood or something like that
That's bimbo withdrawal. Either embrace it and wear bimbo clothing plus have sex or ride it out by avoiding the bimbo clothes/sex.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah... I even tried serving 20 mens it gloryhole. Nothign changed with Mistress.
It might need 21 but regardless you can enter this in the dynamic input in the cheat menu and it should fix things:
Code:
mistressqwest = 21

Jan 12, 2019
1569508149109.png
I keep getting this issue when running qsp win64 does anyone know what this is and how to fix it? I've tried re-downloading and re-installing it couple of times but it hasn't worked yet

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have no idea, I am using the win64 version of the sonnix player it and works just fine for me. Are you having problems unzipping it? If so try 7zip as that is what we use to zip everything.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Aurora Agency...
Is it a one shot ? or is there other experiences with them ?

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I have two problems with my game:
1 - My relationship with the mother is already at 100, even though she knows that I know she has sex with her boss, she still doesn't give me money, but tells me to improve my grades. New to the game or problem anyway?

2 - The cell phone rings during an event, before it rang when I was doing nothing, but now while working at the hotel or workouts, or any other event, it often just sounds the ringtone, but the caller doesn't appear.
(Google translator)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I really like this game, I just wish the mom was corruptible and i wish there was some incest with her.
It was a design choice as we felt it doesn't match the mothers personality. The only way that will be added is in a mod, which of course anyone is more than welcome to make such a mod.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Question : In Gadukino, Bandit is nowhere visible around the farm... I play using the bestmod
What is wrong ?

Last edited:

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I have two problems with my game:
1 - My relationship with the mother is already at 100, even though she knows that I know she has sex with her boss, she still doesn't give me money, but tells me to improve my grades. New to the game or problem anyway?
You need the grades to do get her to give you money not just a good relationship.

Reactions: Danyzinha

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in the game it is advisable to add
children's clothing store
children's toy store
kindergarten
children's bookstore
also nzhen detached strollers and child seats
so that you can travel with your child to the village and other locations.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Few questions I've been having lately.

If you have really bad fame/rep can you recover from it? I have read a lot on here that if you are a "slut" you can't get a lot of content.
My next question is uniforms. School wise what happens when you wear inappropriate clothing? Work clothes and maid clothes do you change into those automatically for jobs?
Finally what content is available/not available if you are submissive/dominate?

Thanks!

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017

If you have really bad fame/rep can you recover from it? I have read a lot on here that if you are a "slut" you can't get a lot of content.
My next question is uniforms. School wise what happens when you wear inappropriate clothing? Work clothes and maid clothes do you change into those automatically for jobs?

Thanks!
So, a few answers...

You can recover from a bad rep at the church. You can pray or light candles. I think going to confession works too, but not sure.

As far as not being able to see content because you're a huge slut, it's mostly related to dating content. Guys will not want to date your Sveta if you are a known whore or slut, and girls will treat you differently too. But, there tends to be other content that shows up instead - those Russian guys know how to treat a slut, I suppose...

As for school uniforms, I think the game will not allow you into school unless you 1) have a uniform on or 2) enable the cheat that allows you to wear whatever you want. Note - there are different kinds of uniforms available. If you dress too slutty, your rep with the school groups will go down (all the groups), whereas other school groups require you to have a uniform of sufficient quality to keep/gain favor with them. Unless you want to be a nerd, upgrade your uniform.

Overall, I think the game does dress you in the right uniform. You automatically put on a school uniform on school days, for example, and I think that applies for other jobs requiring a uniform. But, not 100% sure for every job.

I think the dom/sub designation is largely dormant in favor of willpower. I recall seeing some messages on the TF games message board where the devs plan on bringing it back in some fashion in the future though.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Thanks!
As was already said going to the church, praying, lighting candle, attending mass, confession all lower it. It also slowly lowers over time so if you just don't do anything to raise it long enough it will drop on it's own but it is very slow

Content is varied on purpose, a number of the content has different paths based on slut rep, hotness aka appearance, social group status or friendship with npc's you are interact with. So some stuff will be blocked with a high enough slut rep, but also some new stuff will open up and some things will just be different. The new artem revamp is a example of this, if you are a nice girl you can date him, if you are a slut and study with him he will eventually start requiring payments for his help.

You can't attend school if you are not wearing a school uniform. If you are wearing a school uniform that is to short etc you can get in trouble for breach of conduct and earn demerits.

Sub and dom how it was is now gone and replace with willpower, they will come back as traits. At the moment you can do both by just choosing to be dom or sub with in the scene. Some npc stories have both a dom and sub path but you can only do one at a time.

Reactions: blargballs

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Wasted about 2 hours trying to figure how to get a god damn job, game its ambitious, ill give it that, but getting a simply job could some improvements

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes