Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Wasted about 2 hours trying to figure how to get a god damn job, game its ambitious, ill give it that, but getting a simply job could some improvements
I still haven't figured out all the jobs. I cheated a little bit this new playthrough to get money right away and I am now trying to get robbed, because I hit too many zeros... Best advice I have from the ones that I know of is try to get modeling in the city center. I am sure there are more that pay higher, but still working on that. Modeling pays more than post office and cleaning hospital.

Are there any recommended mods that people have?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I still haven't figured out all the jobs. I cheated a little bit this new playthrough to get money right away and I am now trying to get robbed, because I hit too many zeros... Best advice I have from the ones that I know of is try to get modeling in the city center. I am sure there are more that pay higher, but still working on that. Modeling pays more than post office and cleaning hospital.

Are there any recommended mods that people have?
My problem is i cant get any job at all, tried the barbeque one but the owner told i was ugly despite having all the makeups, clothes, best boobs, not a single hair in my body

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
Could a beloved of God tell me what I have to do to stop the bar from moving every time I try to buy or do something without moving?

Reactions: Reaverrew

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
My problem is i cant get any job at all, tried the barbeque one but the owner told i was ugly despite having all the makeups, clothes, best boobs, not a single hair in my body
Make sure your character exercises and take vitamins helps as well.

I just ran into an issue where I can not for the life of me get my character to be in a good mood right now. I've tried Tea, baths work until I leave the bathroom.. I've tried going to psychologist, talking with family, cheating, but they are stuck there. By the end of each day it drops to like 1...

says "you fell that, like ,horrible today"

Last edited:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Try the hotel in Pav at the train station where your mother works. Best job to get money initially.
To get the BBQ job or modeling job: do your makeup, better clothes, head to the beauty salon to improve your looks. I'm not sure of the number but check your appearance number in the stats, the number had to be around 130-140 before I got the modeling job.

Last edited:

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
i can't be the only one in need of a guide of some sorts for the skills, stats and the attributes! what changes them: doing what increases, doing what decreases? kinda hard to figure out

Reactions: Reaverrew

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i can't be the only one in need of a guide of some sorts for the skills, stats and the attributes! what changes them: doing what increases, doing what decreases? kinda hard to figure out
Time is the only thing that decreases them, the higher the stat or skill the less time it takes for them to drop. As for what raising them, just doing what makes sense raises them. boxing classes raises physical stats along with combat skills, running raises some stats and running etc. We are still slowly seeding that in the game as we work on area's but I believe most area's have it by now.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When you're at rolans house is that the end of the content or is there more?
I guess that depends on what all you have done. If you mean sex with him then no there is none of that. There is stuff about learning to cook and fixing his bathroom and becoming his friend etc.

rock41t

Jan 17, 2018
What are the requirements to be invited into a social group?
I got invited into to the nerds' group and managed to play D&D with them, but unluckly got kicked the next day because I was playing as a whore. Now I started as a nerd in a new playthrough but, it seems that without being specifically asked, I cant see the option to play with them.

Jan 7, 2018
From previous version to 7.5, is there any change on the volleyball coach route and Ivan? I remember that having sex with him at shower would progress the story arc to the point that the volleyball coach sex would be triggered by training w/o underwear.

Is there any change? Could someone explain me on how the volleyball coach works step by step?

Also, another question: did the dominating system was changed? I cant find more the submissive/dominative attribute anymore but still can work on that by going to the therapist.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What are the requirements to be invited into a social group?
I got invited into to the nerds' group and managed to play D&D with them, but unluckly got kicked the next day because I was playing as a whore. Now I started as a nerd in a new playthrough but, it seems that without being specifically asked, I cant see the option to play with them.
That is because that is the only time you get to play with them. 3 people was going to work on making repeatable versions and each time the person made it part way then left working on the game. So for now that is all there is, until we get someone with time to work on it.

Reactions: rock41t

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
From previous version to 7.5, is there any change on the volleyball coach route and Ivan? I remember that having sex with him at shower would progress the story arc to the point that the volleyball coach sex would be triggered by training w/o underwear.

Is there any change? Could someone explain me on how the volleyball coach works step by step?

Also, another question: did the dominating system was changed? I cant find more the submissive/dominative attribute anymore but still can work on that by going to the therapist.
Not that I know of.

The wiki is your best bet I honestly don't know it has been a long time since I did it.

sub and dom how it was, was replaced by willpower. They will return as traits eventually.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
About this image.

I keep having the problem that it shows the icons correctly, but after a while it starts to display as broken image links. This also happens with some other images in game (for example going to the sauna, going to an empty booth, talking to your sister and lots of more times)
I have tried:
- deleting the image folder and reinstall the images
- starting a fresh game
- starting a fresh game after reinstalling the images

I'm running out of ideas. I find it strange because it usually works first, but after playing for awhile the images keep dissapearing one after the other... any thoughts on what might be the problem?

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
Don't know if this was brought up already or not but the "List friends in table" option in display settings doesn't seem to do anything.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Don't know if this was brought up already or not but the "List friends in table" option in display settings doesn't seem to do anything.
If I am not wrong, when disabled this option does not appear the link to the home of friends you have access. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember one option did that.
Google translator

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Make sure your character exercises and take vitamins helps as well.

I just ran into an issue where I can not for the life of me get my character to be in a good mood right now. I've tried Tea, baths work until I leave the bathroom.. I've tried going to psychologist, talking with family, cheating, but they are stuck there. By the end of each day it drops to like 1...

says "you fell that, like ,horrible today"
Could it have to do with your Char being a high level Bimbo?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes