Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that videos and pictures don't work with the mobile versions, correct?
honestly I have no idea I have never played the game anywhere but PC. I thought the images worked though, not sure on the movies.

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
is there a way you can change the picture your character currently uses? or cycle through available ones? I want one with bigger Tits if I may me so hopeful.

9CWAI

Jul 15, 2017
I'm on android, and i have scenes like when i take the date home where i don't see the text only my options for actions. But on computer it works fine, advice on how to fix? I've redownloaded qsp and girl life, fiddled with settings etc.

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
The next Saturday 10:00 AM from when you started that event. Use the time cheat and go back to the correct Saturday in case you've missed it.
I missed this by 2 weeks it slipped my mind, since there's no pop up to remind of stuff, like a phone msg in real life =( I tried going back 2 weeks at 10am doesn't work? ANy other clues?

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
I missed this by 2 weeks it slipped my mind, since there's no pop up to remind of stuff, like a phone msg in real life =( I tried going back 2 weeks at 10am doesn't work? ANy other clues?
WeCanVectorManToday
"go there before 11 and type this into the console 'casting = 3' and 'SMTV_commercial = daystart'(without the '') and then reenter the "room""

Thanks

Anyone know if there is actually Joras content? thanks.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
1. Anyone knows how to win the school race? I have running on 100 and all related atrributes on 100 too, but never get better than 2nd place.

2. What do i have to do to be invited by the Gopniks? I'am best friends with all of them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
1. Anyone knows how to win the school race? I have running on 100 and all related atrributes on 100 too, but never get better than 2nd place.

2. What do i have to do to be invited by the Gopniks? I'am best friends with all of them.
1) You likely over weight under weight then, your weight impacts you ability to run.

2) Being friends with them is not the same as doing stuff the group likes. back talking teachers, slapping kids that bother you, skipping class, dressing a little slutty etc. How long it takes depends on how much stuff you do they don't like and what start you started with.

Reactions: Klausus

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Too bad mc lose the mood for being sexless when you have BIMBO trait. They could edit this so that she loses just one point or after a few days without sex, as only a few actions have been done and have already lost 50% of the mood. In the cheat menu I disabled BIMBO, but I don't want to run out of BIMBO options.

Google translator

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
1) You likely over weight under weight then, your weight impacts you ability to run.
The MC is undeerweight, so it makes sense. The strange thing about this is, that i was able to become russians fastest girl, but cannot win the the school race.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi there, is there a real walkthrough somewhere? That wiki shit is for old version I believe. Thx!
The game is way to vast to have a walk through, plus it is a sandbox sim life game. It is meant for you to just live as a Russian girl, either going to school or working which ever start you choose and then as you do things you would normally do you run into NPC's and events and things happen. If you picked the school girl start get to know your fellow students and if they invite you back to their house that means they have some story content, skipping class or even attending class can trigger events etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The MC is undeerweight, so it makes sense. The strange thing about this is, that i was able to become russians fastest girl, but cannot win the the school race.
Most likely the city races was never updated to account for the new system and make things harder to accomplish.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes