ChristyMorrigan

Nov 30, 2017
You don't have to let the image packs overwrite but it is strongly recommend as we typically replace them for a good reason. So download 0.7.0 core image pack, then 0.7.0 update and let it overwrite, then 0.7.5 update pack, let it over write and finally 0.7.5.1 and let it overwrite. It doesn't hurt to download the dev image packs as well and let them overwrite even if you don't use the dev version as they sometimes replace image already used in the game.
OK, I'll do this now instead! :)

FoolhardyFay

Jan 7, 2018
One of my save files has the Additional description box completely black and I have no idea how to fix it. When I start a new save file, the boxx goes back to working. Is there any way I can fix this, or am I just doomed?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
How can I trigger event with father and uncle misha at garages ?
Old content, so i forgot most of it. Basically be known as a slut, be previously seen with semen on clothes, skin by both of them and it's random. Being in a skirt, no panties and horny might help.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How can I trigger event with father and uncle misha at garages ?
There are three parts to this

For the stepfather chat and sit with him in the living room until he can touch you and will look in on you in the bathroom.
You visit him in the garages until you can tease him and sex ensues.

For Misha go to the community centre restroom and use the glory hole and get a facial. Do this around 20:00 and you will get a message when you leave with cum on your face that Misha saw you. Do this twice then go to Borislav's Cafe at the train station on the weekend around 18:00- 19:00 and help Misha when he appears. You will be able to visit Misha's apartment.

Be aroused while doing this.

The only way I was able to trigger the event was to be a slut of the gopniks which was started by the Niko quest.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I tried like so many times but to no avail haiz
Use cheat menu and set menstrual stage to "ovulation". After this have some creampie's. You can track state of your womb in OXX menu(cheat menu). If you have unimplanted zygote, just wait. It takes a lot of time to get pregnancy stage.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Yo, Xmas is nearing. Someone make a mod with Santa spanking a very naughy girl, ye?

ningawater

Mar 13, 2019
Lel. After meeting with the random guys in the park and they brought her home, there is an event which she could stay overnight in the guys home. But when I always click on the button to go to sleep in the guys home, the game would automatically be not responding. Do any of you know how to solve it?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Lel. After meeting with the random guys in the park and they brought her home, there is an event which she could stay overnight in the guys home. But when I always click on the button to go to sleep in the guys home, the game would automatically be not responding. Do any of you know how to solve it?
No clue, have not seen that happen so don't know if it is a bug or what. I am not a coder so me looking wouldn't help, I just write for the game. Kevin or crowke would have to look into it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes