Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Yes that is the one from the burger place I was talking about. I just don't remember exactly how it starts beyond what I said in the spoiler. It is very old content that we have never really touched, so my guess it is pretty grinding meaning doing the same thing over and over until you get lucky on rng and it triggers. most of the old content is that way. We have been cleaning that stuff up and making it less grindy but we have not go around to that story line.
all right,thanks for the help.

dicklightning

Aug 16, 2016
Is it possble to get the cum pictures back like when you're clicking on the icon which says (there is cum on your face) and in earlier versions you'd see a pic, in the newer versions you don't

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is it possble to get the cum pictures back like when you're clicking on the icon which says (there is cum on your face) and in earlier versions you'd see a pic, in the newer versions you don't
I believe if you click on the icon, it auto cleans if you have wipes. You should be able to still check and see the image by the text message which I believe should still be at the bottom, you might have to scroll down a bit. I don't think it was removed, it wasn't suppose to be anyways as far as I know.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
what an absolute gem this game is. i hope dev continues for it, fantastic. i'll write a review soon, but my god. what a surprise this is!! i've been on f95 for a good while and literally just discovered this game a couple days ago. outstanding stuff.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what an absolute gem this game is. i hope dev continues for it, fantastic. i'll write a review soon, but my god. what a surprise this is!! i've been on f95 for a good while and literally just discovered this game a couple days ago. outstanding stuff.
We have no intention of stopping, the next release should be out around the end of the month roughly. Glad you enjoy it. If you was unaware we also have a discord channel where people can ask questions, make suggestions and talk to other players and the people that work on the game.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
We have no intention of stopping, the next release should be out around the end of the month roughly. Glad you enjoy it. If you was unaware we also have a discord channel where people can ask questions, make suggestions and talk to other players and the people that work on the game.
the next update will have any att on bdsm club ?

D

Deleted member 425177

i will really like to see more of stepfather :) and uncle :)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

the game froze and i cant progress because of it
I'm sure I answered this somewhere else. However, this is an old bug and is fixed in the dev release and posibly 0.7.5.1 but as you have a save on that page you can't update it even if you dl the latest version so you have to use the console to exit. I found a loophole of opening your notebook and closing it taking you back to the park.

rock41t

Jan 17, 2018
How can you lose against Chritina after spreading the rumors? I automatically win every time, I've tried to cheat to lower all the stats but still win nevertheless.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How can you lose against Chritina after spreading the rumors? I automatically win every time, I've tried to cheat to lower all the stats but still win nevertheless.
In the cheat menu, in the recurrent tab, check that Automatically Win every fight is turned off and that Automatically win every non magical fight is off.

Reactions: rock41t

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Are you using the dev builds or the last release? I ask because there was a issue that we believe that it is now fixed in the latest dev builds which will be in the next release. Which should be out sometime around the end of the month.

Reactions: rock41t
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes