Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Lel. After meeting with the random guys in the park and they brought her home, there is an event which she could stay overnight in the guys home. But when I always click on the button to go to sleep in the guys home, the game would automatically be not responding. Do any of you know how to solve it?
That's an old issue with the sleep cycle, what version are you using?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
how i get more scenes in bdsm club?,all i can get is scene with random people without me
There's not much in there, you can get some sex with old guys in the garden but its mostly just the random stuff you see atm. It needs a lot of tlc but I haven't had the time to work on it. :cry:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
There's not much in there, you can get some sex with old guys in the garden but its mostly just the random stuff you see atm. It needs a lot of tlc but I haven't had the time to work on it. :cry:
relax,but you mention about sex with old guys,can you tell me place can have sex with old men ? besides the garden in bdsm club

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
how get arrest for police and have sex scene in prison ? i saw some pictures,but no that when you got arrested for stealing or whoring

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how get arrest for police and have sex scene in prison ? i saw some pictures,but no that when you got arrested for stealing or whoring
Depends on which one you mean. Shoplifting can get you arrested for short periods of time if you mean for longer it is part of the burger job story arc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
sorry,but where is the burger job ? and thanks for help
Diner Bystroeshka is the name of the place the file is called burger, it is in downtown of the city if I recall. If you get a job there one of the paths can lead to the prison stuff. I don't recall exactly how, I have not personally played that story in almost 3 years.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Diner Bystroeshka is the name of the place the file is called burger, it is in downtown of the city if I recall. If you get a job there one of the paths can lead to the prison stuff. I don't recall exactly how, I have not personally played that story in almost 3 years.
all right,thanks for the assist.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The version I'm using is 0.7.5
Ah, it is fixed in the current dev version (assuming its the same bug). I think it could still happen in 0.7.1 but not 100% sure on that. We are due to drop the next version around the end of this month so either grab the de release on TFGS or wait a few weeks for the new official release. ;)

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
so try since that day but i stuck in one scene who the pc give blowjob,can you help me again ? xD

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
well i talk about this event because in the folder industrial/police there is a scene and i never get that scene.
Yes that is the one from the burger place I was talking about. I just don't remember exactly how it starts beyond what I said in the spoiler. It is very old content that we have never really touched, so my guess it is pretty grinding meaning doing the same thing over and over until you get lucky on rng and it triggers. most of the old content is that way. We have been cleaning that stuff up and making it less grindy but we have not go around to that story line.

Reactions: Templar Knight

ningawater

Mar 13, 2019
Ah, it is fixed in the current dev version (assuming its the same bug). I think it could still happen in 0.7.1 but not 100% sure on that. We are due to drop the next version around the end of this month so either grab the de release on TFGS or wait a few weeks for the new official release. ;)
Ok thanks

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes