D

Deleted member 425177

anyone have a save when you can have a threesome with stepfather and uncle ? :)

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
The game is way to vast to have a walk through, plus it is a sandbox sim life game. It is meant for you to just live as a Russian girl, either going to school or working which ever start you choose and then as you do things you would normally do you run into NPC's and events and things happen. If you picked the school girl start get to know your fellow students and if they invite you back to their house that means they have some story content, skipping class or even attending class can trigger events etc.
thx man for answer, I was curiose about dog things how to get it. Im trying everything but without a succes. BTW awesome game!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thx man for answer, I was curiose about dog things how to get it. Im trying everything but without a succes. BTW awesome game!
Beast content is in a mod, I don't know if Kevin has a link to the mods here or not, but there is a list of mods in our other forum.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
From where can i buy the clothes necessary for prostitution ? I bought almost all the clothes from the sex fetish shop and supermarket clothing department but i can't find any prostitution clothes from my wardrobe. Hence the prostitution can't be started.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
From where can i buy the clothes necessary for prostitution ? I bought almost all the clothes from the sex fetish shop and supermarket clothing department but i can't find any prostitution clothes from my wardrobe. Hence the prostitution can't be started.
There is one (at least?) school uniform that can be used for prostitution, same with secretary clothing, both found in GM store.
You can find some prostitute clothing at Vasilievsky Island at Patch Work Dolls, then in City Center, Mall, Fashionista, Pussycats, GM-store. Same at GM-store in Pavlovsk.

The clothes in the stores change from day to day, therefore you may have to visit two or three days in a row. Use the filter and make sure prostitution clothing is included. I just went to all those shops and found prostitution clothing in all of them. Maybe you were just unlucky, then wait a day and visit again.

You may want the right shoes and underwear too. The underwear you find at the Sex Toy Shop in Red Light District. The shoes are spread over several places and have a stripper/whore in their description.

PS: You can do some prostituion "jobs" without having proper clothes. For example at the hotel at Pavlovsk Train Station or at the hotel at the Highway or at the Gas Station. And when you are known for prostitiution, customers will even knock at your parents door.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrGhostRider

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
There is one (at least?) school uniform that can be used for prostitution, same with secretary clothing, both found in GM store.
You can find some prostitute clothing at Vasilievsky Island at Patch Work Dolls, then in City Center, Mall, Fashionista, Pussycats, GM-store. Same at GM-store in Pavlovsk.

The clothes in the stores change from day to day, therefore you may have to visit two or three days in a row. Use the filter and make sure prostitution clothing is included. I just went to all those shops and found prostitution clothing in all of them. Maybe you were just unlucky, then wait a day and visit again.

You may want the right shoes and underwear too. The underwear you find at the Sex Toy Shop in Red Light District. The shoes are spread over several places and have a stripper/whore in their description.

PS: You can do some prostituion "jobs" without having proper clothes. For example at the hotel at Pavlovsk Train Station or at the hotel at the Highway or at the Gas Station. And when you are known for prostitiution, customers will even knock at your parents door.
Woah.. I didn't there were these many variables to consider. I always judged the clothing based on their appearence. Let me try them in depth.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Woah.. I didn't there were these many variables to consider. I always judged the clothing based on their appearence. Let me try them in depth.
At the gas station you have to wear Bimbo clothes so that customers pay you to have her show her body, if inhibition is high MC must be too excited to show off or she will refuse to show. The clothes have description, so just look calm, sometimes your eyes don't see one out of many, but you can even find clothes that are bimbo / prostitution, but Klausus is right about the variation of clothes depending on the day you go. in the store which I think is bad.

Google translator.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
any advice to a new player like oe to make money in a relativly safe way?
When you don't mind what people will say about you, working at the hotel at the highway gives a very good income. You have to invest a little money to get drunk there first time. Then you can go there whenever full energy and not in pain and work until you have to sleep. You will make about 15k a session, but you have to go to the hospital to cure wounds afterwards.
You should also invest in pregnancy protection, like the injection for 750 at the hospital.
Best done when you don't have school, during holidays or at weekends.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
which start has more content? transformation, schoolgirl etc..
Cursed School girl or Cursed School boy have the most, because they have all the school girl content plus magic. To put them in order of how much content they have
Cursed School boy - It has a little extra for the transformation plus all the other magic stuff
Cursed School Girl - All the school girl content and all the magic, just missing the transformation intro stuff
School Girl - Same as cursed school girl but with none of the magic, most content for a non-magic game
Transformation start - The old original start of a man changed into a girl. Missing all the school girl content.
New to Town start - Has the least, missing all the school girl content, transformation content, and all the magic content. Mostly just has the city content.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
How do i increase persuasion, charisma, people skill and s? is there any walkthrough? I saw the wiki but it looks like it's very imcomplete

Reactions: Danyzinha

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do i increase persuasion, charisma, people skill and s? is there any walkthrough? I saw the wiki but it looks like it's very imcomplete
Some of the chatting raises it but right now they don't really do anything yet.

ChristyMorrigan

Nov 30, 2017
I hate to ask this question for the hundredth time probably but...
Is downloading the full game enough or must I overwrite everything anyway?
I've seen so many reviews of this game and all the positive reception so I must give it a try!

ChristyMorrigan

Nov 30, 2017
If you want to play the released version then you only need the full game. If you want to play the development version then you need the full game, the 0.7.6 build (from the repo), and the 0.7.6 image packs from the image packs update link.
Alright, Thanks!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I hate to ask this question for the hundredth time probably but...
Is downloading the full game enough or must I overwrite everything anyway?
I've seen so many reviews of this game and all the positive reception so I must give it a try!
You don't have to let the image packs overwrite but it is strongly recommend as we typically replace them for a good reason. So download 0.7.0 core image pack, then 0.7.0 update and let it overwrite, then 0.7.5 update pack, let it over write and finally 0.7.5.1 and let it overwrite. It doesn't hurt to download the dev image packs as well and let them overwrite even if you don't use the dev version as they sometimes replace image already used in the game.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes