biker621

Mar 29, 2019
About this image.

I keep having the problem that it shows the icons correctly, but after a while it starts to display as broken image links. This also happens with some other images in game (for example going to the sauna, going to an empty booth, talking to your sister and lots of more times)
I have tried:
- deleting the image folder and reinstall the images
- starting a fresh game
- starting a fresh game after reinstalling the images

I'm running out of ideas. I find it strange because it usually works first, but after playing for awhile the images keep dissapearing one after the other... any thoughts on what might be the problem?
Try searching or asking over on the TFGames.Site Girl Life Bug Report thread. They should have an answer for you.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
From previous version to 7.5, is there any change on the volleyball coach route and Ivan? I remember that having sex with him at shower would progress the story arc to the point that the volleyball coach sex would be triggered by training w/o underwear.

Is there any change? Could someone explain me on how the volleyball coach works step by step?

Also, another question: did the dominating system was changed? I cant find more the submissive/dominative attribute anymore but still can work on that by going to the therapist.
You have to have a high relationship with the coach and a high volleyball ability. (You have to be on the team.)
Then high arousal and no panties when you go to talk to him. This should start the happenings in his office. Ivan you meet before 18:00 in the sports area at the community centre. I'm not sure of the exact trigger for him to visit you in the shower.

vintageink

May 11, 2017
You have to have a high relationship with the coach and a high volleyball ability. (You have to be on the team.)
Then high arousal and no panties when you go to talk to him. This should start the happenings in his office. Ivan you meet before 18:00 in the sports area at the community centre. I'm not sure of the exact trigger for him to visit you in the shower.
I think the way to trigger Ivan in the shower is to talk to him first and watch his boxing match. After that he should join you in the shower.

Jan 7, 2018
I have those requirements but all he does is saying volleyball trivia.

I think the way to trigger Ivan in the shower is to talk to him first and watch his boxing match. After that he should join you in the shower.
I already had visit the showring with Ivan but he stopped showing. On previous version, you had to talk with him at school and decide to just have fun.

I'm unable to progress at the moment.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Maybe. I had it around lvl 2. I am working on getting it down, because I don't like my character being dumb. When it is high what do you have to do?
You need to stop doing Bimbo-things ... after you stopped doing Bimbo things for a while, your level goes lower.

With Bimbo things being things that raise your Bimbo level (as written down in "Traits") ...
for example wearing bimbo clothing

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
which bromod are you using? one is a actual mod and the other a replacement for the main game.

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
I still can't seem top trigger Uncle Misha showing up at the Cafe.. do i need to meet certain requirements?

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
Sees you or get seen in public with sperm on you/your clothes.
? my character has already given him a BJ on the stairs once, but he never shows up in cafe. Do you mean my character has to walk around with cum all day before you can find him in the cafe?

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
also if i miss the casting interview, is there a way to console it to get it back? the wiki doesn't say if there are most casting opportunists atm.

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
1. Uncle Misha appears randomly when your character is walking around outdoors with cum on her face. He comments upon it. Something like "It looks good on you" or "Again! At least you're keeping busy"
2. Uncle Misha also appears randomly at the Diner where the Mom works. I think he can only be there in the afternoons (14 to 18?) but haven't checked that. He will ask your character to walk him home. If you agree, he has sex with your character and pays 500. (This is kinda weird, because - while I probably don't read as carefully as I should - I had no idea she was agreeing to prostitution when agreeing to walk him home from the diner.)
2a. After that you can go to Uncle Misha once per day (evenings before 00:00) to have sex and he'll pay 200.
3. You can also run into him in the stairway of your building sometimes. If your character has had sex with him before, but not yet that day, he'll offer something like 50 for a blowjob. After getting 50 for the BJ you can still go to his apartment for the 200 sex.
4. Uncle Misha hangs out with your stepfather at his garage. If you've been naughty, Uncle Misha might tell your stepdad about it, and they might decide to punish you...
nvm this helped. Here's hoping we get these awesome write ups onto the wiki some day.

Reactions: L7Bear

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Are you the one that asked on the discord? Anyways as far as I know this is the correct link
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that videos and pictures don't work with the mobile versions, correct?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes