Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You can't it was meant to be his dads who you can work for, but no one has had time to work on it.
OH! What's going to go in there then? I know you can work for the guy and go to his office so I;m guessing at a sex dungeon. Is it a sex dungeon?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
OH! What's going to go in there then? I know you can work for the guy and go to his office so I;m guessing at a sex dungeon. Is it a sex dungeon?
How do you get to work for Leonid? Was captured and sold to him but nothing after that.

I'm guessing a reform school for young women.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
How do you get to work for Leonid? Was captured and sold to him but nothing after that.

Oh wow. So i can be captured and sold to somebody? I was "sold" to the brothel to pay my debt but how can i be sold to somebody?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Oh wow. So i can be captured and sold to somebody? I was "sold" to the brothel to pay my debt but how can i be sold to somebody?
I read there are three outcomes. I've got the brothel and Leonid. It is random. Not sure when the trigger is. Maybe save after mastering the dildos.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

He should tell you to viit him weekly but tbh, there's no real content other than a bit of d/s behaviour. I suspect Nutluck's dungeon will add a lot more than previously existed.

Scintille

Jan 8, 2018
Ok, i might have a little problem with "x is waiting for you.." (cursed schoolgirl start) At some point i met a girl in the park (i think?) in the evening. There was some fun times with her, she asked for number and left. After a couple days i get a call, she set up a date, i picked 19.00 time.

From what i understand after looking through the thread im supposed to get to a Residential area on time and there should be a highlighted name somewhere. Problem is - there is no name. . I think there should be a clickable name before the words "is waiting for you outside". Is it a bug? In your notebook there is no name either
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it is a bug and the name is simply missing - can i edit a save and just add a name?

Last edited:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Ok, i might have a little problem with "x is waiting for you.." (cursed schoolgirl start) At some point i met a girl in the park (i think?) in the evening. There was some fun times with her, she asked for number and left. After a couple days i get a call, she set up a date, i picked 19.00 time.

From what i understand after looking through the thread im supposed to get to a Residential area on time and there should be a highlighted name somewhere. Problem is - there is no name. . I think there should be a clickable name before the words "is waiting for you outside". Is it a bug? In your notebook there is no name either
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it is a bug and the name is simply missing - can i edit a save and just add a name?
It is a bit of a bug but you can work around it. Make sure Text is visible right hand side of the screen. In the cheat menu reset the time to 18:40 It should show you that she will be waiting in the residential area. Go to the residential area at 19:00, leave come back until it shows may be 19:10-20. If not reset time to 18:40 and try again.

Scintille

Jan 8, 2018
It is a bit of a bug but you can work around it. Make sure Text is visible right hand side of the screen. In the cheat menu reset the time to 18:40 It should show you that she will be waiting in the residential area. Go to the residential area at 19:00, leave come back until it shows may be 19:10-20. If not reset time to 18:40 and try again.
I tried all kinds of things - change time to 18.40 in residential area, wait there for 20 minutes, the tried coming and leaving until it was 19.20-30, and so on. In all cases it would still say "is waiting for you at the apartment complex" in bold letters without actually showing a name

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I tried all kinds of things - change time to 18.40 in residential area, wait there for 20 minutes, the tried coming and leaving until it was 19.20-30, and so on. In all cases it would still say "is waiting for you at the apartment complex" in bold letters without actually showing a name
Stand them up and they will call again and try a different time. I had the same problem but it seemed to resolve itself the next time.

MiaLove227

Apr 7, 2019
i want a more interactive gameplay with the baby.Also when my kid in the game turned one its says he is one month so fix that and whats really the point of kids if all you do is feed and play with them and besides its not as if we have to feed them since its not like they can starve if you forget to feed them for a week.i want to teach them how to talk,potty train,change diapers buy them things take them places with me

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes