Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
when they next update come out ?
As soon as the last couple of files is finished coding we will do feature lock, so soon, but I can't say how soon as RL of course always comes first and it is just when our coders have time to do it. If I had to guess I would say by this weekend. After we do a feature lock we will do bug testing for a couple of weeks then release the new version. So should be before Christmas.

Oct 31, 2019
You know, I found myself enjoying this more than I thought. Not the easiest thing ever, and the extra details (buying hygiene products and such ha) didn't throw the game off too much. First play-through I was eaten by wolves at grandparents' house, though. haha

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You know, I found myself enjoying this more than I thought. Not the easiest thing ever, and the extra details (buying hygiene products and such ha) didn't throw the game off too much. First play-through I was eaten by wolves at grandparents' house, though. haha
I thought the death to wolves was removed? Granted I don't work on that part of the game so maybe I am wrong. Well glad you enjoyed it, I am guessing you mostly was in the village during summer.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
No, the wolves are not removed :) There still a chance if you lost in the woods, to eaten alive by the wolves. By the way, why are you wanted to remove this content/end guys?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I know the wolves was there, but I thought the death to them was removed and instead you got chased back to the hunters.

Reactions: Imperator117
Oct 31, 2019
I don't mind the wolves being there. I knew there was danger to the path I was on, but I thought there might be something interesting down that route. Yes I did the country Summer visit, with the country girl and rural Russian life elements. There really is a lot of variety and quantity to the images, which others of this sort don't usually have enough.

Edit: Since I am here and I think someone that may stop by may have an answer, is there a good place to download these erotic virtual novels and such in Russian for Russian speaking people? For real (no joke) for a Russian friend that might like them, since she already likes some basic romantic phone ones. Сайт который предлагает виртуальные романы созданные для и вероятно разработанные русскоязычными людьми?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there a beastiality pack or that content is gone?
It was moved to a mod for a variety of reasons, including popular request by the player base. so you can still access it, but you have to do a little more work now.

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I know the wolves was there, but I thought the death to them was removed and instead you got chased back to the hunters.
I recall there being a retcon to the hunter changes due to too many bugs though some will at some point be re-added bit by bit, if at all.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
there is a way to have sex with animals in this game,if yes how ?
I just said, you need to download the beastiality mod. Then install it, at that point you will have access to it. I don't know if Kevin linked the mods from here or if you can only access them on our TFG forum.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I just said, you need to download the beastiality mod. Then install it, at that point you will have access to it. I don't know if Kevin linked the mods from here or if you can only access them on our TFG forum.
how install the mod i have files but don't appear in my game.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
how install the mod i have files but don't appear in my game.
Create a mod folder in your Girl life main folder, and then put your mod files into this new folder. After this, you have to activate the mod in-game. Click on the menu icon on the left bar of the game and click on the "Mods". Here you can install mods or uninstall if you want.

Reactions: Templar Knight
Oct 31, 2019
I wasn't looking for the animal involvement, when I was having her walk about the woods at night. Magic, witches, something like that. So, I'm fine that it is not part of the standard game, though I'm sure there would be a way to avoid it if it was in the game. The main thing with all of these games and virtual novels is choice. I'm fine with whatever being potentially possible, as long as there is choice. Linear lack of choice games and virtual novels are the actual bad ones to me.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Create a mod folder in your Girl life main folder, and then put your mod files into this new folder. After this, you have to activate the mod in-game. Click on the menu icon on the left bar of the game and click on the "Mods". Here you can install mods or uninstall if you want.
thank you my friend,i will remember this.

Reactions: Imperator117

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah, not a too great thing to die for mushrooms and strawberries :D (first time for me happened when I want to bring mushrooms for grandpa :p )

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I wasn't looking for the animal involvement, when I was having her walk about the woods at night. Magic, witches, something like that. So, I'm fine that it is not part of the standard game, though I'm sure there would be a way to avoid it if it was in the game. The main thing with all of these games and virtual novels is choice. I'm fine with whatever being potentially possible, as long as there is choice. Linear lack of choice games and virtual novels are the actual bad ones to me.
Even before the beast content was moved to a "mod", it was always optional content. You had to go looking for it. The wolves was a straight "kill her" scenario, Bandit (grandparents dog) had to be teased for him to start doing anything, same for buying a dog when living in the city.

As far as choice, not everything gives you an actual choice. I mean, you could save scum to revert a random event that just got Sveta raped, written on, etc, but some things happen sometimes that are out of the player's hands due to a bad rng roll.

Oh and Hi Nutluck. I didn't know you joined Kevin on this forum too.

Oct 31, 2019
I never intended to bring up all this talk about the dogs. I just found it funny that my character died like that.

Your character can randomly get raped for no reason in this? I assume you have to put her in a pretty obviously bad situation for the random event to occur. Otherwise that sucks.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes