biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I never intended to bring up all this talk about the dogs. I just found it funny that my character died like that.

Your character can randomly get raped for no reason in this? I assume you have to put her in a pretty obviously bad situation for the random event to occur. Otherwise that sucks.
The rapes can be avoided, don't hang in the park after dark, don't talk to strange men, don't drink too much (without quick saving). If you build up your fighting ability it is easy to fight and win and take their money, also your running ability and agility can help you avoid trouble.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes
Oct 31, 2019
Cool! Thank You Biker. I figured this game was built with options like that, ways to build the character's own path. You know I was having her run to stay semxy, looks like she was going the right direction. l plan to take up another play through.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I never intended to bring up all this talk about the dogs. I just found it funny that my character died like that.

Your character can randomly get raped for no reason in this? I assume you have to put her in a pretty obviously bad situation for the random event to occur. Otherwise that sucks.
For the most part yes, but some of the older content is still just rng based. As we work on the game and revamp some of the older content we remove a lot of the grind and remove some of the rng, so you basically know. For example the recent change to Artem story has it so the guys in the park that use to rape Sveta the MC now still can but you have to go out of your way to piss them off and the game warns you a bit, with text like.

What should you do? If you get involved these guys might do something, they are dangerous.

or something to that effect. But some of the older content doesn't give you a lot of warning still. There is not a lot of it though. Mostly if you don't go out late walking the streets, or get wasted with sketchy guys, or back talk dangerous looking ones you can avoid it.

Edit and do what Biker says

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
For the most part yes, but some of the older content is still just rng based. As we work on the game and revamp some of the older content we remove a lot of the grind and remove some of the rng, so you basically know. For example the recent change to Artem story has it so the guys in the park that use to rape Sveta the MC now still can but you have to go out of your way to piss them off and the game warns you a bit, with text like.

What should you do? If you get involved these guys might do something, they are dangerous.

or something to that effect. But some of the older content doesn't give you a lot of warning still. There is not a lot of it though. Mostly if you don't go out late walking the streets, or get wasted with sketchy guys, or back talk dangerous looking ones you can avoid it.

Edit and do what Biker says
Huh. When did those texts get added? I haven't played a more slutty Sveta in a while so I tend to just go to places I knew were safe from previous playthroughs.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Huh. When did those texts get added? I haven't played a more slutty Sveta in a while so I tend to just go to places I knew were safe from previous playthroughs.
As we rework older parts of the game, it isn't everywhere but it has slowly been added, if you mean specificly the Artem example, it was done in the dev builds for this upcoming release.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Which game mode has the most content? I started with city life and the game folders seem to have little content. After all, because I don't know English and click deduction and a little knowledge of the language, I got involved with gopnks in the city and got a reputation as a prostitute, so every day a guy charged me two thousand, so I started a new game. Can you cancel this?

Finally, a request I made before: put bike in the game so you can get around, very bad to be hitchhiking to the city when it is without money. A bike would help a lot, also for physical exercises.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Which game mode has the most content? I started with city life and the game folders seem to have little content. After all, because I don't know English and click deduction and a little knowledge of the language, I got involved with gopnks in the city and got a reputation as a prostitute, so every day a guy charged me two thousand, so I started a new game. Can you cancel this?

Finally, a request I made before: put bike in the game so you can get around, very bad to be hitchhiking to the city when it is without money. A bike would help a lot, also for physical exercises.
In order for most content
cursed school boy - has magic content, school girl content, and a tiny bit of extra intro content for the TF
cursed school girl - same as above minus the TF intro
school girl - same as above minus magic content, it has the most of the non-magic starts
TF man start - has a TF intro and all the magic content, but lacks most of the Pavlovsk content, most of the village content and all the Secondary School content in pav
New to the city start - has the least content it is like the TF man start above but also removed the TF intro and magic content.

A bike is something we would like to add but honestly it is just a low priority for us is all. We need to fix and improve the car first and it will be the framework for any future personal transportation.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
In order for most content
cursed school boy - has magic content, school girl content, and a tiny bit of extra intro content for the TF
cursed school girl - same as above minus the TF intro
school girl - same as above minus magic content, it has the most of the non-magic starts
TF man start - has a TF intro and all the magic content, but lacks most of the Pavlovsk content, most of the village content and all the Secondary School content in pav
New to the city start - has the least content it is like the TF man start above but also removed the TF intro and magic content.

A bike is something we would like to add but honestly it is just a low priority for us is all. We need to fix and improve the car first and it will be the framework for any future personal transportation.
The bad thing about the car is that it takes 18 to complete the course and the repair is very expensive.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The bad thing about the car is that it takes 18 to complete the course and the repair is very expensive.
Yeah but it is about getting a code framework for using it to move around and able to go back to it etc that we like and does everything we want it to do. Once the code framework is done we can adopt it to anything else, like a motorcycle, bicycle, skateboard or anything else we want to do.

Reactions: Danyzinha

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah but it is about getting a code framework for using it to move around and able to go back to it etc that we like and does everything we want it to do. Once the code framework is done we can adopt it to anything else, like a motorcycle, bicycle, skateboard or anything else we want to do.
I have read a few times here in the forum that programming in qsp is quite difficult, so I was wondering if it would be easier for you to just focus on one game mode? When I found this game I thought it would be an updated version of Province Girl, but it's almost a remake :LOL:. It must be a lot of work for you. Can you collaborate with suggestions and images? In my opinion I could replace some images of boyfriends, like Ashton Kutcher for example and George Costanza. There are also Brazilian actors who give me agony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have read a few times here in the forum that programming in qsp is quite difficult, so I was wondering if it would be easier for you to just focus on one game mode? When I found this game I thought it would be an updated version of Province Girl, but it's almost a remake :LOL:. It must be a lot of work for you. Can you collaborate with suggestions and images? In my opinion I could replace some images of boyfriends, like Ashton Kutcher for example and George Costanza. There are also Brazilian actors who give me agony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
It started as just a English translation but since then it has grown in it's own direction with it's own code and stories, with all new content not in the original game. I am not a coder you would have to talk to Kevin who posts here about that. I am just a writer for the game. It is a lot of work but all of us that work on the game do it because we enjoy it. That is why the game is and always will be free, and why we refuse donations, it is a labor of love.

Anyone is welcome to help work on the game, the best way to get involved is to join the discord server and see where you can help. If you have suggestions for image replacements you can send me a PM with a image you feel is better than the one in game, it would help if you could give me details on which image it is so I can find the original and know which one you mean for sure. We always consider replacement images and if we feel the quality is good enough and it is better than the current one we replace it. This last dev build cycle has about 30-40 images people have sent me as better versions of ones in game. We don't always use the suggestions of course, but you are free to offer them and we might use them.

Dec 10, 2018
We will be doing feature lock soon, as in next day or few days. Then we normally have a week or two of bug hunting then release. So hopefully just before Christmas, a bit later than we was hoping for as we was hoping for a end of Nov or early Dec release.
Thank you for your hard work. (y)

Jul 28, 2019
Could someone please try to explain Willpower to me?

In trying out the game I made two starts, both cursed schoolgirl. In one I went with Jock -> Runner and Sveta had hundreds of willpower (871 springs to mind, but it was hundreds) so that she could go to the community centre gloryhole and work it all night. Yet in the other Outcast -> Slut Sveta only had 50 willpower and could barely manage to be there for an hour, yet she was meant to be the bimbo/slut of the two... Surely it is the sex-obsessed Sveta rather than the sporty (somewhat more intelligent) one who should have staying power at the gloryhole?

(And it's not just the gloryhole, bimbo Sveta was frequently lacking willpower enough for just about any sex act, one blowjob earlier in the day preventing her from inviting Kolka into the shower, etc.)

More generally I just don't get it and can't find a good explanation of it, neither here nor on tfgames, the wiki, or the git faq. What is the conception behind the willpower mechanic that lets it produce such a strange result?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Could someone please try to explain Willpower to me?

In trying out the game I made two starts, both cursed schoolgirl. In one I went with Jock -> Runner and Sveta had hundreds of willpower (871 springs to mind, but it was hundreds) so that she could go to the community centre gloryhole and work it all night. Yet in the other Outcast -> Slut Sveta only had 50 willpower and could barely manage to be there for an hour, yet she was meant to be the bimbo/slut of the two... Surely it is the sex-obsessed Sveta rather than the sporty (somewhat more intelligent) one who should have staying power at the gloryhole?

(And it's not just the gloryhole, bimbo Sveta was frequently lacking willpower enough for just about any sex act, one blowjob earlier in the day preventing her from inviting Kolka into the shower, etc.)

More generally I just don't get it and can't find a good explanation of it, neither here nor on tfgames, the wiki, or the git faq. What is the conception behind the willpower mechanic that lets it produce such a strange result?
The first one sounds like you played it after we first introduced willpower and there was a bug with it. As willpower at the start should range from 50 to 150 depending on your start from what I remember, Max willpower is 200, which is very hard to hit but you can. Anything above that is a bug and should be reported as such.

Also how much you do something decreases the cost or increases it depending. So for example give a lot of BJ's and it gets easier to do things like use the gloryhole, and it gets harder to resist boys that suggest you give them one.

Willpower is mostly about resisting things or forcing someone else to do something. Sometimes forcing yourself to do things, but keep in mind seeding willpower took us about 3 months in RL. there is at this point over 1k files and something like around 1.3 million lines of text/code in the game. So it was all hands on and with a lot of people being involved you are going to have some people have slightly different idea's on where to add willpower.

Finally it is a catch all system, since we don't know exactly how someone will play their Sveta. Which is why the costs will change over time based on how much you do something and once we add traits to the game they will also impact it. For example with the slut start she will have a trait that will make all sex acts easy to force herself to do and very hard to resist someone else wanting her to have sex. But at the moment we don't have traits.

Kevin who posts here can likely explain it better, as he is a coder and was one of the main people that built the willpower system. I am just a writer that knows some basic code, so hopefully my explanation helps.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes