Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
1. Why does Sveta not use the lubricant? I bought ten and I always see that she rarely uses it and that's why she lives in pain.

2. I restarted the game after the upgrade and still nothing new happens when I go to Rolan's house. I'm afraid of going there and nothing happens. Is there anything special to activate new actions?

3. Looking at the picture folders, it looks like there are new pictures in the diner the mom works at. Am I imagining things or is there really new content in the diner now? I had read here that they abandoned the diner, but it seems to have new images now.

Google translator

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
1. Why does Sveta not use the lubricant? I bought ten and I always see that she rarely uses it and that's why she lives in pain.

2. I restarted the game after the upgrade and still nothing new happens when I go to Rolan's house. I'm afraid of going there and nothing happens. Is there anything special to activate new actions?

3. Looking at the picture folders, it looks like there are new pictures in the diner the mom works at. Am I imagining things or is there really new content in the diner now? I had read here that they abandoned the diner, but it seems to have new images now.

Google translator
1) It should auto do it, I have no clue why it isn't.

2) You might be at the end of the Rolan content there is no sex with him if that is what you are looking for.

3) It was started by hornguy and never finished, he sent me the images when he was working on it and they go added and then he poofed. He has not been around in many many months.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
1) It should auto do it, I have no clue why it isn't.

2) You might be at the end of the Rolan content there is no sex with him if that is what you are looking for.

3) It was started by hornguy and never finished, he sent me the images when he was working on it and they go added and then he poofed. He has not been around in many many months.
I had read here in the forum that can fix Rolan's shower, but in the game folder I also saw pictures that by the titles it seems that Sveta teaches Rolan how to cook, but when I go to his house, nothing new but stolen panties when Sveta takes shower.

Sorry to use google to translate but I don't know any english :(

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I believe Rolan teaches Sveta how to cook and yes you can fix his shower. I don't know all the details of that story someone else wrote it. I just help with the overview and some of the coding. THX would be the one to ask about it. I don't know if he comes here or not, you can log onto our discord and send him a PM and ask him directly. Or just ask in our questions discord channel and a decent chance someone will know that has played it.

Reactions: Danyzinha

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The lube issue seems to be a lack of its inclusion in most anal scenes. Some should be without lube due to their nature so its not done automatically, however it seems not many people have been coding it for those where it should be used. Probably too late for this coming release but I'll see about getting it added where it should be.

EmilyWasHere

Oct 4, 2019
I'm fairly confused, was the dog Bandit removed from the game at some point? I'm coming back to the game after some months.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm fairly confused, was the dog Bandit removed from the game at some point? I'm coming back to the game after some months.
For a variety of reasons I won't get into, the beastality content was moved into a mod. Which you can now download if you would like that content in your game.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I love this game, played it a lot and think i have seen most of the events. Therefore i have some suggestions:

1. What i missed from first time i played this game and still miss it, is an in game link, where a short description of attributes and skills is listed. Some things like strength are obvious (but, are they?) and others i still have no clue what is meant with it.
Skills don't have to be explained, but it would be nice if there were a list where all skills are listed that have no use (yet).
I know this game is meant to be explored, but what's the use when i try to explore something where there is no content yet?

2. Become part of a social group. This is really a pain in the a** for me. Even though i asked in the forum what i have to do to be invited by the gopniks and i did what i was told i should do, all the happend was a final -1 in school grades (-1 ?). I mean, i had those events in earlier playthroughs, but i never tried to become part of a group, it just happened by chance.
I don't know if it's my game mode (transformed magic school girl) or if iam doing something wrong, but i don't get invited by anyone.
It would be nice if there were some ingame clues what to do to become part of a social group (and i mean all of them, not just the gopniks). For example, one of the gopnik girls at school talks with Sveta that she should become a gopnik if she wants to hang out with them. But how? And how to i join the athlets or any of the others?

3. Just a small issue, but i would like it a lot if you could choose at the hospital to make the electrolysis treatment for the legs only and leave the pubic hair be.

Alltogether, thank you all for the good work you spend making this game better and better.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I love this game, played it a lot and think i have seen most of the events. Therefore i have some suggestions:

1. What i missed from first time i played this game and still miss it, is an in game link, where a short description of attributes and skills is listed. Some things like strength are obvious (but, are they?) and others i still have no clue what is meant with it.
Skills don't have to be explained, but it would be nice if there were a list where all skills are listed that have no use (yet).
I know this game is meant to be explored, but what's the use when i try to explore something where there is no content yet?

2. Become part of a social group. This is really a pain in the a** for me. Even though i asked in the forum what i have to do to be invited by the gopniks and i did what i was told i should do, all the happend was a final -1 in school grades (-1 ?). I mean, i had those events in earlier playthroughs, but i never tried to become part of a group, it just happened by chance.
I don't know if it's my game mode (transformed magic school girl) or if iam doing something wrong, but i don't get invited by anyone.
It would be nice if there were some ingame clues what to do to become part of a social group (and i mean all of them, not just the gopniks). For example, one of the gopnik girls at school talks with Sveta that she should become a gopnik if she wants to hang out with them. But how? And how to i join the athlets or any of the others?

3. Just a small issue, but i would like it a lot if you could choose at the hospital to make the electrolysis treatment for the legs only and leave the pubic hair be.

Alltogether, thank you all for the good work you spend making this game better and better.
I would be impressed if you had seen most of the events, I haven't personally seen them all yet. I don't think any of the devs have other than maybe Kevin and I don't even think he has.

1) The skills was added so that content could be added for them, it is slowly being added in. Mostly we are focusing on ways where skills can be raised, as there is not much point in having content for skills if there is no way to raise them. I believe one area where skills matter is willpower, not sure it is all added in yet.

2) Changing social groups is meant to be slow, how long it takes depends on a few factors. What your starting social group was, for example it is easier to switch from cool kid to jock, than from nerd to jock for example. It also depends on your slut rep, if you have a really high slut rep you will be a outcast and stay a outcast as long as the slut rep is really high. For the most part it is doing what you would think. Cool kids, wear a nice school uniform, act like you are better than others including the teachers etc. Nerds doing well in school, paying attention in class, asking questions in class, don't disrupt class etc. Jocks is likely the hardest one to join at the moment. Hanging out with them at their pickup games, doing well in PE class are the best ways to become one. For gopniks, skipping class, causing trouble in class, not taking shit aka smack boys that harass you, drink, do drugs, party with them when you get the chance, etc. How long it takes as I said depends on a several factors but it should take anywhere from a 2-3 weeks of game play to 2-3 months if you work at it. Again high slut rep will stop this and make you and keep you a outcast. So with out knowing more about what you started as, your slut rep etc, it is hard for me to say.

3) I will mention that in the dev discord to see about adding that as a option for a future release.

glad you enjoy it, feel free to ask questions, critic the game, offer idea's etc. Also feel free to join our discord where you can often more easily quickly get answers to questions, all the devs are on there and if we are not around typically the other players will help.

Reactions: Klausus

ningawater

Mar 13, 2019
How can she walk out of the house naked? The only way I found is to be naked when answering the door at Pavlovsk and u can roam around naked. But other than that, are there other ways?

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
How can she walk out of the house naked? The only way I found is to be naked when answering the door at Pavlovsk and u can roam around naked. But other than that, are there other ways?
Not related to your problem but in which case would you need to answer the door ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You can't, because it would require us writing reactions to it and that is a lot of writing and we haven't had time and honestly it is a very low priority for us.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Do you intend to change sex with women? It has few position options, few images and never ends if you don't choose the "Finish" option. This makes it boring to invite your girlfriend into the house, the same with Tanya.

'Google translate'

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Do you intend to change sex with women? It has few position options, few images and never ends if you don't choose the "Finish" option. This makes it boring to invite your girlfriend into the house, the same with Tanya.

'Google translate'
That's the generic lesbian sex that is used by several sources. Its not as good as it should be so it does need some work but ideally we'll replace most scenes with unique and specific sex.
I'll look at adding a force end to it though. ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes