Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I gave another try to go after Katja with my new "cool kids - beautiful" character. This is not merely an annoyance, I'm straight-out angry. If it is not a bug, this is the most insane grind I have ever encountered in any game. It is now november and for the past 2 in-game months all that I've done is gone to school, talk with Katja during breaks, do homework in her room and chat chat chat chat .... chat chat chat chat chat chat chat, bring face closer > kiss > out, then go back in her room, chat chat chat. No time for work or anything because all that I do is chat chat chat after school.
Rarely I get the "lick> strapon sex" chain. Never did Tamara came in.
Also Vicky and Vanya invited me 2 times already to their house, but still only Katja room is available when hitting Meynold residence.
I guess I'll chat chat chat some more. Argh, this is hell.
(no cheats used ever - only easy peasy dificulty after day 1)

Edit: There is some definite bug here. Sometimes when I go with Katja after school and choose to do homework in her room the "actions" window remains blank without any option to proceed. I had the same blank "actions" window some other time when I choose to "walk around and talk" after school.
I honestly can't see how. The kissing should raise the Katya_horny value and that only goes down a tiny bit overnight or if she has sex. Once its raised to over 50 the kissing should lead to more.

Nov 4, 2018
I gave another try to go after Katja with my new "cool kids - beautiful" character. This is not merely an annoyance, I'm straight-out angry. If it is not a bug, this is the most insane grind I have ever encountered in any game. It is now november and for the past 2 in-game months all that I've done is gone to school, talk with Katja during breaks, do homework in her room and chat chat chat chat .... chat chat chat chat chat chat chat, bring face closer > kiss > out, then go back in her room, chat chat chat. No time for work or anything because all that I do is chat chat chat after school.
Rarely I get the "lick> strapon sex" chain. Never did Tamara came in.
Also Vicky and Vanya invited me 2 times already to their house, but still only Katja room is available when hitting Meynold residence.
I guess I'll chat chat chat some more. Argh, this is hell.
(no cheats used ever - only easy peasy dificulty after day 1)

Edit: There is some definite bug here. Sometimes when I go with Katja after school and choose to do homework in her room the "actions" window remains blank without any option to proceed. I had the same blank "actions" window some other time when I choose to "walk around and talk" after school.
Not sure what is going on but I have also had issues making progress on her events, I also used to be able to goto the park with her and now i am not able to. I suspect the parameters the game has to trigger certain things with people is just really touchy, and need to stay in a certain range. Which I suspect is not helping the quality of life for just enjoying the game.

Reactions: Genjurooo

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Hello,
Is there any benefit from the BF/GF of the Sveta? Because if it's just for sex, she has Igor at her disposal, perhaps the most useful character, Fedor, etc. If not, is there a way to block them from getting in the way?

Sep 4, 2018
Bug/Issues Report

-SchoolGirl Start with money, items, and high relationships and stats.

*When Anya asks for MC to let the room free at 6PM she can't be found at that time in her room, but you can found her having sex with her BF at 4PM or 5PM or she will say to not disturb her. And if she asks MC for a threesome, and you show up for it Anya will say for MC to leave the room.
*The last build archives that I download from Google Driver have some missing videos, like one of the MC blowjobs in her brother.
*The Special Working (Modeling) list is sometimes empty.

Last edited:

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
How long does trauma from child birth lasts? My playthru feels like it's going on for ever. Is there any command to shorten the recovery time or days?

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I honestly can't see how. The kissing should raise the Katya_horny value and that only goes down a tiny bit overnight or if she has sex. Once its raised to over 50 the kissing should lead to more.
While I didn't pursue Katja with all my characters, this still was my third character which pursued her and had a bad experience not being able to make the whole of Meynold twins house available. It is now january for this character and I could continue trying, but I rather reload a much earlier save, go first for stepfather (to get my char preged and "talk about sex" later for katja), second for vicky and vanya (to open meynold) and thirdly after Katja again (to unlock the rest of meynold). Unfortunately (i think) one of my first comments on this thread was about the exact same thing: fail to get Katja room after unlocking the house through Vicky+Vanya. I'll see if I have different results this time.

Not sure what is going on but I have also had issues making progress on her events, I also used to be able to goto the park with her and now i am not able to. I suspect the parameters the game has to trigger certain things with people is just really touchy, and need to stay in a certain range. Which I suspect is not helping the quality of life for just enjoying the game.
Indeed, "go to park" disappeared for me too after a while. I thought it was either because it got colder outside (november/december) or because some bug.

Aug 12, 2018
на сторінці 1 є пакети для оновлення гри. І де взяти саму гру.

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Bug - vision deteriorates twice in about a month.
Sveta started with normal vision without glasses. After about a month and a half, his eyesight deteriorated. Pay 75,000 for the correction. It is not normal to spend so much every month.

Edit: If this happens, open the xxx.sav and change the parameter blizoruk from 100 to 0.

No cheats, no mods

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Bug - vision deteriorates twice in about a month.
Sveta started with normal vision without glasses. After about a month and a half, his eyesight deteriorated. Pay 75,000 for the correction. It is not normal to spend so much every month.

Edit: If this happens, open the xxx.sav and change the parameter blizoruk from 100 to 0.

No cheats, no mods
Reading impacts vision so if you do a lot of reading this can happen. Still seems a bit fast, I think the original game didn't expect us to add more books and magazines. I will adjust this to slow it down.

So weird seeing my text in English surrounded by stuff in Russian. :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
After the physical education class in the locker room, Sveta uses shower magic. As a result of the locker room, she is teleported to the school hallway and can talk to her classmates again.

No cheats and mods except for the "blizoruk" parameter correction.

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Reading impacts vision so if you do a lot of reading this can happen. Still seems a bit fast, I think the original game didn't expect us to add more books and magazines. I will adjust this to slow it down.
I may be wrong, but if I read the code correctly, vision loss will certainly happen. According to statistics, a student at a university reads about 4 hours a day. This makes 1460 hours on average per year.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Is it a bug that you can't set your mansion as your own home?
Can't seem to use the dating site at your mansion.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I may be wrong, but if I read the code correctly, vision loss will certainly happen. According to statistics, a student at a university reads about 4 hours a day. This makes 1460 hours on average per year.
You get on books worth of relief every night and after 100 in blizoruk you get a second point back each night so its probably still going to happen if you study hard but I don't think its used for regular curriculum study.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
They are random in the bathroom and detention.

I thought I added this when I set it up, my bad. :oops:
Can't use it when I bought the apartment in the city either.
Any way I can change it in the variables?

EDIT: Changed to variable home_cur to curr_home in the QSP file. Now you can use the dating site from your city apartment if bought.

Last edited:

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
I seem to be unable to spy on the sister and Roma, I keep getting "Your sister reminds you that she wants spend time alone with Roma and asks you to leave the room." eventhough arousal is at max. Any help?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes